• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett ranks Rodgers ahead of Brady

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many quarterbacks have thrown 5 TDs in a quarter? ONE!! Tom Brady in a raging snowstorm 2009.
How many quarterbacks have thrown 7 TDs in 3 quarters? ONE!! Tom Brady in a raging snowstorm 2009.

Sorry.....Tom Brady did not play in fourth quarter and let Brian Hoyer take over. Final Score.....59-0.

Just a couple of "Individual" statistics.

Box Score - Tennessee Titans vs. New England Patriots, October 18, 2009 | The Football Database

List of NFL quarterbacks with seven touchdown passes in a game - Wikipedia

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady:
Inferior stats to Rodgers at almost every single major statistic since 2009 and for their careers
can't run or pass as well as Rodgers
not even close to as athletic as Rodgers
cheats
backup QB's are 14-6 when Brady is injured
Has the best coach/offensive system of all time
Defense's have been much better than the Packers D almost every year in terms of scoring defense

The only thing Brady has on Rodgers is the championships which is a team award.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, one thing's for certain. Brady really choked the game away last night.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady:
Inferior stats to Rodgers at almost every single major statistic since 2009 and for their careers
cheats
Defense's have been much better than the Packers D almost every year in terms of scoring defense

You ignored everything I posted. So I'm going to assume you can't refute any of them one-on-one.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ignored everything I posted. So I'm going to assume you can't refute any of them one-on-one.

He is right about a few things 1) Rodgers has better wheels and Belichick is a much better coach than McCarthy

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady:
cheats

Brady is a winner, he's a 5 time champion and a 3 time SB MVP and is married to a supermodel.

Rodgers is a pole smoker who dates crazy bitches because they don't care that he likes it in the ass.

Advantage; Brady

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is a winner, he's a 5 time champion and a 3 time SB MVP and is married to a supermodel.

Rodgers is a pole smoker who dates crazy bitches because they don't care that he likes it in the ass.

Advantage; Brady
Guaranteed this gets a response, and all the stats I posted gets ignored.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guaranteed this gets a response, and all the stats I posted gets ignored.

I think the debate is foolish. Football is a team game and individual stats are for the losers.

If Rodgers was as great as his ball washers make him out to be he would have multiple championships by now.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the debate is foolish. Football is a team game and individual stats are for the losers.

If Rodgers was as great as his ball washers make him out to be he would have multiple championships by now.
Well I'm a loser so...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but Brady has the stats. I don't need to bring up 7SBs, 11 AFCG etc. td/int ratio pct, win pct% 50 td season 5000 yard season etc etc. The players seem to think Brady is the best , but it's a matter of time now at 40. When Brady retired I would love to have Rodgers and then Wilson here

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The least amount of passing attempts in NFL history to get to 300 TDs

Aaron Rodgers on the verge of more NFL passing history

Back in July, it was revealed that Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers wasn’t far from becoming the first quarterback in NFL history to have fewer than 100 interceptions at the time of his 300th touchdown pass.

Rodgers’ 300th passing score – which could come Sunday night in Atlanta – will almost certainly rewrite more of the league’s record books.

According to Randall Liu of NFL Communications, Rodgers needs only two touchdown passes over his next 606 attempts to become the fastest quarterback ever to throw 300 touchdowns

Peyton Manning, the current record holder, needed 5,306 passing attempts to throw his 300th touchdown. Rodgers is currently at 4,699 attempts.

The Packers quarterback will have an opportunity to set the new NFL record on Sunday night. Rodgers has thrown at least two touchdown passes in six of his seven career games against the Falcons, including an average of three passing scores over the last five (including playoffs).

Rodgers was the second fastest quarterback to 200 passing touchdowns, trailing only Dan Marino. He threw his 200th score during an October win over the Minnesota Vikings in 2014.

Rodgers currently ranks sixth all-time in touchdown percentage at 6.3. He’s first among active players, with Tom Brady and Russell Wilson a distant second at 5.5%.

Rodgers is the NFL’s record holder in career passer rating (104.1). He leads the NFL in passing touchdowns over the last three seasons, and only Drew Brees has thrown for more scores since Rodgers became the Packers starter in 2008.

With two more touchdown passes on Sunday, Rodgers will re-write the NFL record for attempts needed to get to 300 scores.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Back in July, it was revealed that Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers wasn’t far from becoming the first quarterback in NFL history to have fewer than 100 interceptions at the time of his 300th touchdown pass.

Rodgers’ 300th passing score – which could come Sunday night in Atlanta – will almost certainly rewrite more of the league’s record books.

According to Randall Liu of NFL Communications, Rodgers needs only two touchdown passes over his next 606 attempts to become the fastest quarterback ever to throw 300 touchdowns

Peyton Manning, the current record holder, needed 5,306 passing attempts to throw his 300th touchdown. Rodgers is currently at 4,699 attempts.

The Packers quarterback will have an opportunity to set the new NFL record on Sunday night. Rodgers has thrown at least two touchdown passes in six of his seven career games against the Falcons, including an average of three passing scores over the last five (including playoffs).

Rodgers was the second fastest quarterback to 200 passing touchdowns, trailing only Dan Marino. He threw his 200th score during an October win over the Minnesota Vikings in 2014.

Rodgers currently ranks sixth all-time in touchdown percentage at 6.3. He’s first among active players, with Tom Brady and Russell Wilson a distant second at 5.5%.

Rodgers is the NFL’s record holder in career passer rating (104.1). He leads the NFL in passing touchdowns over the last three seasons, and only Drew Brees has thrown for more scores since Rodgers became the Packers starter in 2008.

With two more touchdown passes on Sunday, Rodgers will re-write the NFL record for attempts needed to get to 300 scores.

Yet another reason to praise the great Dan Marino. I can't imagine the pinball numbers that dude would put up in today's game. Not only would he probably have a ring (or two, or more...) in this era but given that he was putting up 4700 yds and 40+ TD's in his prime...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another reason to praise the great Dan Marino. I can't imagine the pinball numbers that dude would put up in today's game. Not only would he probably have a ring (or two, or more...) in this era but given that he was putting up 4700 yds and 40+ TD's in his prime...

He put up 5k back then, might have done 6k in todays game. After the enforced the no contact rule in 06 or whatever year, guys int have been cut almost in half, more PI calls and more TDs

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I bet he'd trade all of them for 1, 2, 3, 4 more SB championships.
Then again he's proven he's not a team guy so maybe I'm wrong.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has had an eerily similar "easy" division as Brady since 2007. Here are some fun facts:

The 4 worst divisions in the past 10 years have been: AFCS, AFCE, AFW, NFCN, in that order; with only 6 losses separating the AFCE from the NFCN.

upload_2017-9-14_17-22-15.png

The top four teams in that period have been: Patriots, Packers, Steelers, and Colts.

upload_2017-9-14_17-23-33.png

The top teams had as QB: Brady, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, and P.Manning. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe Brady and the Pats have not been the only team benefited by a weak division (with the exception of AFCN).

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has had an eerily similar "easy" division as Brady since 2007. Here are some fun facts:

The 4 worst divisions in the past 10 years have been: AFCS, AFCE, AFW, NFCN, in that order; with only 6 losses separating the AFCE from the NFCN.

View attachment 166164

The top four teams in that period have been: Patriots, Packers, Steelers, and Colts.

View attachment 166165

The top teams had as QB: Brady, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, and P.Manning. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe Brady and the Pats have not been the only team benefited by a weak division (with the exception of AFCN).
The only problem with this, is it doesn't take into account strength of schedule for each season.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I bet he'd trade all of them for 1, 2, 3, 4 more SB championships.
Then again he's proven he's not a team guy so maybe I'm wrong.

He is not 40 years old yet he has time to get more

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should all post how many Pick 6's the QB of your team has had. It was a good thing there was a blatant block in the back last week for Rodgers or he would have doubled his career Pick 6 number from having only one to having 2.

But yes 1 for Rodgers in his career back in 2009 in his early days.

Lets see what the other QBs have in their career