• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett ranks Rodgers ahead of Brady

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm off the top of my head?

Roll left, sling a pass 35 yards on a rope across his body in the tightest of windows, burying it between the numbers of his tight end tight roping the sidelines, winning a playoff game on the road with that very throw

No one in the NFL, maybe history, makes that throw
Hmm, you are reaching, actually the media reached a lot on that throw. C'mon man, AR has a great arm, elite QB, but he is not Superman.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, you are reaching, actually the media reached a lot on that throw. C'mon man, AR has a great arm, elite QB, but he is not Superman.

His accuracy on the move is what separates him from most IMO

It's a very difficult thing that he makes look easy

I've said before I think Jimmy G has a lotta his game imo

Jimmy is a lot more Rodgers to me than Brady skill set wise

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, agree to dis-agree my Dude
Respectfully

I heard similar things about Peyton's Colts, and he went down one season and they went 2-14

I see this Packers roster much the same way
No prob man, I'm just stirring the pot, really don't care. IMO, Rodgers has a better arm and greater mobility than Brady. No doubt the teams surrounding Brady have been better built than most other teams, not to mention better coached, but his leadership mentality and flexibility to adapt to different rosters have done wonders for the Pats.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This gets said a lot but it's simply not true . Since 2009 the average defensive ranking for NE is 15.4, GB is 15.3. Both teams have had good defenses, average defenses and awful defenses in that time
Fair enough, but you can take seasonal rankings and throw them out the window come playoff time. It's said so often, it's cliche. So on average they ranked pretty even over the regular season. Does that explain why the Packers defense allowed 51 points to the Cardinals, or 37 points to the Giants, or 45 points to the 49ers or 44 to the Falcons? I guarantee Rodgers never threw a pick 6 to account for any of those points.

The worst Patriots defensive showings gave up 33 and 38 points in losses, but otherwise 28 or fewer points to account for the other seven losses. The Packers D gave up 28 or fewer points only three times.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady = Jeter

product of the system who put up weaker numbers in the playoffs than in the regular season

Yet people call them clutch

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

More of the same stupid shit from the same stupid people.

Ooh! Rodgers has better rushing stats. Of course he does, he doesn't know how to read a fucking defense and needs 8 seconds to find some shmuck white boy that is wide open.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers, because Brady went to Michigan and that sucks.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm off the top of my head?

Roll left, sling a pass 35 yards on a rope across his body in the tightest of windows, burying it between the numbers of his tight end tight roping the sidelines, winning a playoff game on the road with that very throw

No one in the NFL, maybe history, makes that throw

:rockford:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ooh! Rodgers has better rushing stats. Of course he does, he doesn't know how to read a fucking defense and needs 8 seconds to find some shmuck white boy that is wide open.

Someone used rushing stats as their reason?

Let me get a hold of that guy

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady = Jeter

product of the system who put up weaker numbers in the playoffs than in the regular season

Rodgers = Archie Manning...... with one dusty trophy on the mantle.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady = Jeter

Unsure how to treat this post

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers = Archie Manning...... with one dusty trophy on the mantle.

Tom would still be playing behind Drew Henson if he had Green Bay's roster coached by Mike McCarthy

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe someone can tell me why Rodgers rode the pines behind a washed up interception machine for 3 years if he is so great?

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Odd, when I watch the games, the announcers are constantly talking about how the receivers are covered. And when they show the replays, and you can actually see downfield, these comments get confirmed. But you say he can't read defenses and the receivers are wide open.:scratch: Hmm, who should I believe, NFL analysts that have played that game, and my eyeballs, or someone who watches the Patriots games instead of the Packers games.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, but you can take seasonal rankings and throw them out the window come playoff time. It's said so often, it's cliche. So on average they ranked pretty even over the regular season. Does that explain why the Packers defense allowed 51 points to the Cardinals, or 37 points to the Giants, or 45 points to the 49ers or 44 to the Falcons? I guarantee Rodgers never threw a pick 6 to account for any of those points.

The worst Patriots defensive showings gave up 33 and 38 points in losses, but otherwise 28 or fewer points to account for the other seven losses. The Packers D gave up 28 or fewer points only three times.
No but what accounts for that is that since 2009 the majority of the elite QB play has been in the NFC. Sure that sucks for Rodgers but it doesn't mean his D has been bad on a whole. Other than Ben and Peyton there really hasn't been high level QB play in the AFC ( save Brady ) since Tom started playing . You could argue Rivers as well I suppose but in 3 of those 4 losses you mentioned GB was playing HOF/fringe HOF guys and 1 other loss came to a young guy who is on his way to that status. Shit you could argue 9 of Rodgers 17 career playoff games have been facing fringe HOF QBs or better

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheating has and will always be a part of his career and SB's. You can argue how much of the cheating was done but the fact is they were caught cheating and have many allegations that were presented with vast amounts of ocular evidence. This evidence was not just jealous teams.

Please give facts that you allege. Please tells us exactly what Tom Brady did that he was "caught" cheating.
You say he cheated. Exactly what did he do that is considered cheating. Proven facts only.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe someone can tell me why Rodgers rode the pines behind a washed up interception machine for 3 years if he is so great?
Are you really that stupid or or you just stirring the pot?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd, when I watch the games, the announcers are constantly talking about how the receivers are covered. And when they show the replays, and you can actually see downfield, these comments get confirmed. But you say he can't read defenses and the receivers are wide open.:scratch: Hmm, who should I believe, NFL analysts that have played that game, and my eyeballs, or someone who watches the Patriots games instead of the Packers games.

Be serious.

Drop back, read the D and get the ball out to the open man. Brady's ability to do this simple, fundamental function of the quarterbacking is why he is considered the greatest to ever play the game and your pickle puffing QB's inability to do it is why Green Bay fans will end up bragging about how Rodgers ran for more yards than Mike Vick.