• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martavis Bryant

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martavis Bryant told ESPN's Josina Anderson he "want out, period" if the Steelers "don’t try to include me more."

"I just want to be happy," Bryant added. "I would like for it to be here, but if not, then oh well. Just got to move on." The Steelers reportedly have no plans to trade Bryant, but the receiver is doing his best to force their hand with these comments and by skipping team meetings on Monday. It does not make much sense for Pittsburgh to trade away a talented receiver they have under cheap team control through 2018, but perhaps getting rid of the headache is reason enough. The trade deadline is October 31, a week from today.

Source: Josina Anderson on Twitter

We need to grab this dude ASAP. Wayyyyyy better than Jones or Galladay. Tate is hurt as well for how many weeks?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't go higher than a sixth. BQ picked up some late round picks earlier this off season.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't go higher than a sixth. BQ picked up some late round picks earlier this off season.

Jags just picked up all pro Darius from Buffalo for a sixth so why not

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want a player who believes that skipping team meetings will endear him to the rest of the league.

Fix the offensive line (no pun intended) and the receivers we have will be sufficient. In my opinion.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want a player who believes that skipping team meetings will endear him to the rest of the league.

Fix the offensive line (no pun intended) and the receivers we have will be sufficient. In my opinion.

Players like that generally just need a fresh start.

I agree the O-line has been trash. Even the right side that we invested millions upon millions of dollars on.

I tend to disagree about the receiving core though. Jones can make an acrobatic catch from time to time but he creates almost zero separation that puts a lot of pressure on Stafford to throw 50/50 balls or place the passes perfectly.

Golladay who hasn't played since God knows when. Tate is out how many weeks? I doubt he suits up Sunday.

You will see what happens this Sunday when we are rolling the Jones boys out against good NFL corner backs.

Cooter better have his screen game strong with AA and Riddick.