• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread March Madness thread

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question; did Maryland make the NCAA tournament this year?

Maybe you know. Again I'll ask the question, did Maryland make the NCAA Tournament this year? And while we're at it, did UCF make it?

So you're saying Maryland and UCF didn't even play in the NCAAT? Imagine that.

Amazing from so called adults, funny calling me bitter, Hahaha when,,,

UCONN- Not in the Tourney
UCF- Not in the Tourney
Maryland- Not in the tourney

Yep, that's amazing, and

Duke last four years with NCAA appearances, One Title, Field of 32, Sweet Sixteen and an Elite 8

Now who sucks and who hasn't?

Show me where I'm whining and bitter! Quote me, please

There ya go. If you weren't bitter you wouldn't of attacked the fact that our teams didn't make the tournament, which is completely irrelevant to ANY conversation. You'd of also taken our comments for what it was which is simply this:

Duke lost. They played a great season and a great game. They are a historically successful team with punks on their teams the last 2 years. Noone will feel sorry about them losing. Once again, noone said that Duke sucked. Just that you won't find a non-Duke fan that is sad that they lost. I repeat...NOONE SAID THAT DUKE SUCKS.

Mind you, @douggie ...this all started when someone sarcastically posted the loss was heartbreaking because of the great young man that missed the game winning shot and me saying "No one will be sad Duke lost, unless you're a Duke fan." That's when you started getting all butthurt about people ragging on them and you had no choice but to "hit 'em where it hurts" by telling us our teams didn't make the tournament. Nice try, but you're bitter and that's what bitter people do. They attack the only thing they can attack. Like I said previously, that's what you get for rooting for a powerhouse of a successful program like Duke. Alabama, Patriots and Yankees fans get it all the time, it's time to act accordingly.

Last edited:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talking about in OT when they were down 5 with something like 20 seconds and Allen jacked up a terrible 3 instead of going for the layup and playing the foul game?

Yeah, the answer is because Grayson Allen is an idiot. What sucked for Duke this year is they needed that idiot. Every Duke loss this year can pretty much be traced to Allen playing like crap.

That one too but the one right before regulation when Duke had the ball with like 9 seconds left and Allen took a shitty shitty shot... Yeah, every loss Allen played like shit

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is off topic but Chino Hills apparently blasted through the California state playoffs without LaMelo and won the state title after LaMelo said the team would go from worst to first without him.

:lol:

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. He started tripping players during his sophomore season.

tbh, I can't really remember him tripping any players this season. He did have that hip checking incident in the ACCT against Carolina.

Well, the was the butt trip.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is off topic but Chino Hills apparently blasted through the California state playoffs without LaMelo and won the state title after LaMelo said the team would go from worst to first without him.

UCLA coaches jacking themselves off now that they don't have to deal with LaMelo AND the other Ball brother.

What a win for them.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I meant first to worst not worst to first.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Their cousin still plays there.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lmao, I completely forgot about the Ball family. I don't really watch the NBA.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid student rep for Michigan giving the camera middle fingers.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loyola can make a layup. Been down early twice already in the tourney. Hopefully they recover quickly

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went 7 min without a field goal and only down 4. Good news for Loyola

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2