• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread March Madness thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm totally baffled that with that much time left on the clock, that's the shot that was taken

You talking about in OT when they were down 5 with something like 20 seconds and Allen jacked up a terrible 3 instead of going for the layup and playing the foul game?

Yeah, the answer is because Grayson Allen is an idiot. What sucked for Duke this year is they needed that idiot. Every Duke loss this year can pretty much be traced to Allen playing like crap.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one am very disappointed that Duke got a bad call that fouled out a key player, seems they never get the calls. Then a fine young man like Grayson Allen had the game winner go in and out. Twice. Then he missed two straight must make 3's in OT.

There's no justice. It's just not fair I tell 'ya

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one am very disappointed that Duke got a bad call that fouled out a key player, seems they never get the calls. Then a fine young man like Grayson Allen had the game winner go in and out. Twice. Then he missed two straight must make 3's in OT.

There's no justice. It's just not fair I tell 'ya

Quick question; did Maryland make the NCAA tournament this year?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question; did Maryland make the NCAA tournament this year?

Noone is gonna feel bad for Duke not making it to the Final Four lol. Especially with the BS from last year with Grayson Allen.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter should've fouled out earlier in the game, tbh

Refs were pretty bad either way. Duke just got the worst of the calls handed to them.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noone is gonna feel bad for Duke not making it to the Final Four lol. Especially with the BS from last year with Grayson Allen.

Maybe you know. Again I'll ask the question, did Maryland make the NCAA Tournament this year? And while we're at it, did UCF make it?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you know. Again I'll ask the question, did Maryland make the NCAA Tournament this year? And while we're at it, did UCF make it?

Whether Maryland or UCF made the tournament or not is irrelevant to the topic. You're just deflecting because all you have right now is "We made the tournament and you didnt!" which is also irrelevant to the discussion. The topic is about how noone will feel sorry for the way Duke lost to Kansas. I'm not ripping them, they played a great tournament and a great final game against Kansas. That's the way a top team should lose, unlike Virginia, Arizona and Michigan State. What I'm saying is, given their track record of being amazingly talented and incredibly successful for 20+ years now, noone is gonna truly feel sorry for them aside form Duke fans and to think otherwise is ridiculous and ignorant.

Duke Basketball is like Alabama Football and Patriots Football. You expect them to win and don't shed a tear for them when they lose. Nothing personal, just noone really likes to see the same teams win every year. The antics of Duke's players on the court don't give them any sympathy points either.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talking about in OT when they were down 5 with something like 20 seconds and Allen jacked up a terrible 3 instead of going for the layup and playing the foul game?

Yeah, the answer is because Grayson Allen is an idiot. What sucked for Duke this year is they needed that idiot. Every Duke loss this year can pretty much be traced to Allen playing like crap.

If they wanted to get an easy 2 and play the foul game, the time to do it was when Duval jacked his 3. That was a bad shot. Because he's not the guy you want shooting that.

I had no problem with Grayson Allen jacking his 3s, because at that point, you need a little bit of luck anyway.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether Maryland or UCF made the tournament or not is irrelevant to the topic. You're just deflecting because all you have right now is "We made the tournament and you didnt!" which is also irrelevant to the discussion. The topic is about how noone will feel sorry for the way Duke lost to Kansas. I'm not ripping them, they played a great tournament and a great final game against Kansas. That's the way a top team should lose, unlike Virginia, Arizona and Michigan State. What I'm saying is, given their track record of being amazingly talented and incredibly successful for 20+ years now, noone is gonna truly feel sorry for them aside form Duke fans and to think otherwise is ridiculous and ignorant.

Duke Basketball is like Alabama Football and Patriots Football. You expect them to win and don't shed a tear for them when they lose. Nothing personal, just noone really likes to see the same teams win every year. The antics of Duke's players on the court don't give them any sympathy points either.

So you're saying Maryland and UCF didn't even play in the NCAAT? Imagine that.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once again, irrelevant. A Duke fan bitter about a loss deflecting from a topic that is in a negative light of their team. Imagine that.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, i just realized the banner says "2015 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship"....um, yeah....anyone in here handy with making banners? We need to get this squared away before next Saturday.

@Trench Mob made a new one and @Shaggy didn't like it, and preferred to have one from 2015 instead..

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, irrelevant. A Duke fan bitter about a loss deflecting from a topic that is in a negative light of their team. Imagine that.

Maaaaaan you b trippin'!

fduke.0.gif

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just now reading your other efforts. I always thought you were a good poster but wow are you coming off small today. Instead of taking the post as the joke it was meant to be you resort to acting like a child

Grayson Allen deserves his reputation, he is a dirty player and a punk. Your coach is two faced little bitch who lectured other team's players on their behavior. But when Allen provided him with a number of opportunities to hold his players to the same standard of behavior he crawled under the bed and did virtually nothing. He gladly welcomed new members into the ACC, crowing about what a great opportunity it was for those schools. But when Maryland did the same thing and moved to the BIG he could not stop crying.

Fuck Coach K, Fuck Grayson Allen and Fuck Duke.

:)

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how did no one absolutely level his punk ass on a drive during the last 2 years?

If there's a player in CBB that deserved to clobbered it was Allen. The sad thing is he's a good enough player he shouldn't have to stoop to that level.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how did no one absolutely level his punk ass on a drive during the last 2 years?

3. He started tripping players during his sophomore season.

tbh, I can't really remember him tripping any players this season. He did have that hip checking incident in the ACCT against Carolina.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. He started tripping players during his sophomore season.

tbh, I can't really remember him tripping any players this season. He did have that hip checking incident in the ACCT against Carolina.

He found a new finishing maneuver.

Like the undertaking moving from the last ride to the hell's gate or whatever.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He found a new finishing maneuver.

Like the undertaking moving from the last ride to the hell's gate or whatever.

Undertaker has had a variety of finishing moves hasn't he? I also love the hypocrisy that the piledriver is "banned" yet the tombstone piledriver isn't. Ummm....aren't they the same thing???