• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread March Madness thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Undertaker has had a variety of finishing moves hasn't he? I also love the hypocrisy that the piledriver is "banned" yet the tombstone piledriver isn't. Ummm....aren't they the same thing???

Yeah i just had this convo with my cousin.

I told him I should've been a pro wrestler and I would've had finishers of some variation of the Rock Bottom and the sharpshooter/scorpion deathlock (my 2 favorite wrestlers are Sting and Bret Hart).

He said, you can't have 2 finishers...I said, shit man, undertaker has like 6.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Undertaker has had a variety of finishing moves hasn't he? I also love the hypocrisy that the piledriver is "banned" yet the tombstone piledriver isn't. Ummm....aren't they the same thing???

How dare you....it's clearly an inverted pile driver. totally different.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing from so called adults, funny calling me bitter, Hahaha when,,,

UCONN- Not in the Tourney
UCF- Not in the Tourney
Maryland- Not in the tourney

Yep, that's amazing, and

Duke last four years with NCAA appearances, One Title, Field of 32, Sweet Sixteen and an Elite 8

Now who sucks and who hasn't?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UCF- Not in the Tourney

Yep, that's amazing, and

Duke last four years with NCAA appearances, One Title, Field of 32, Sweet Sixteen and an Elite 8

I didn't address you at all.

Not even once until right now.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't address you at all.

Not even once until right now.

Sorry, it must have been the hate for Grayson you were spewing that got me thinking you were addressing me

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, it must have been the hate for Grayson you were spewing that got me thinking you were addressing me

I do hate Allen.

I wont' even deny it. Dude is straight dirty.

Allen could've been playing for Loyola and I'd still want his clock cleaned.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UCF- Not in the Tourney

Yep, that's amazing, and

Hell while you're @ it why not mention every team that didn't make The Tourney this year in a lame attempt to hide your disappointment that dook's season is over? You really need some cheese w/ your whine.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UCF- Not in the Tourney

Yep, that's amazing, and

Who ever said that Duke sucks? NOONE. We are saying that there are no tears shed for their loss. Jesus Christ dude. Where did anyone say that Duke sucks? Please quote it.

You are being VERY bitter right now. It would be hilarious if you weren't trying to deflect and push the fact that our teams didn't make the tournament, which is irrelevant to the conversation. It's really just sad at this point.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell while you're @ it why not mention every team that didn't make The Tourney this year in a lame attempt to hide your disappointment that dook's season is over? You really need some cheese w/ your whine.

I am disappointed Duke didn't win against Kansas, but Coach K has won it 5 times and lost at some point every other year since 1984, so he's lost way more than he's won and I've lived with it . And I haven't whined about bad calls, crying about this or that, being bitter, or anything else so I have no idea where thats coming from you or anybody else. The only whining I see is from those who haven't even got a team that participated in the tourney that want to pile on, which is usually par for the course. Then they can't take it when somebody questions them

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only whining I see is from those who haven't even got a team that participated in the tourney that want to pile on

Which of us are whining? Which of us are celebrating Duke's loss? From what I've seen, people have just been saying noone will feel sorry for their loss that isn't a Duke fan. That's it and take it for what it is and that's not a criticism of the team, that's a popular opinion of EVERY successful team in every sport. Alabama Football, Yankees Baseball, Patriots Football probably Warriors Basketball. Every over-successful team in every sport will get this type of reaction from those that aren't fans of theirs. You just need to stop being so bitter about the loss.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ever said that Duke sucks? NOONE. We are saying that there are no tears shed for their loss. Jesus Christ dudeWhere did anyone say that Duke sucks? Please quote it

You are being VERY bitter right now. It would be hilarious if you weren't trying to deflect and push the fact that our teams didn't make the tournament, which is irrelevant to the conversation. It's really just sad at this point.

What I asked is very relevant to my side of the conversation. I'm not bitter one iota.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am disappointed Duke didn't win against Kansas, but Coach K has won it 5 times and lost at some point every other year since 1984, so he's lost way more than he's won and I've lived with it . And I haven't whined about bad calls, crying about this or that, being bitter, or anything else so I have no idea where thats coming from you or anybody else. The only whining I see is from those who haven't even got a team that participated in the tourney that want to pile on, which is usually par for the course. Then they can't take it when somebody questions them

I think you mean '86. Had to look this up but in '84 they got knocked out in the 2nd round. In '86 Lousiville upset Coach Kruzawooooski's Crew in the title game. And you have to understand it's fun to make fun of dook. And yes, I still hate Christian Laettner.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which of us are whining? Which of us are celebrating Duke's loss? From what I've seen, people have just been saying noone will feel sorry for their loss that isn't a Duke fan. That's it and take it for what it is and that's not a criticism of the team, that's a popular opinion of EVERY successful team in every sport. Alabama Football, Yankees Baseball, Patriots Football probably Warriors Basketball. Every over-successful team in every sport will get this type of reaction from those that aren't fans of theirs. You just need to stop being so bitter about the loss.

Show me where I'm whining and bitter! Quote me, please

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I'm whining and bitter! Quote me, please

If the loss didn't bother you a little bit then you wouldn't have gone out of your way to mention teams that didn't make The Tourney. Comment # 3483

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you mean '86. Had to look this up but in '84 they got knocked out in the 2nd round. In '86 Lousiville upset Coach Kruzawooooski's Crew in the title game. And you have to understand it's fun to make fun of dook. And yes, I still hate Christian Laettner.

I do get it, not everybody can have that type of relevancy year after year, but I think everybody said Laettner was a SOB, he was just the best best SOB I ever saw

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game last night between Duke and Kansas. Kansas/Michigan is my finals pick now.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I asked is very relevant to my side of the conversation. I'm not bitter one iota.

It wasn't relevant at all. What was the point of asking that question? Noone was making fun of Duke for losing. You are so bitter and it's completely obvious.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't relevant at all. What was the point of asking that question? Noone was making fun of Duke for losing. You are so bitter and it's completely obvious.

I'm just relieved that it won't be a dook/meeeechegan final. That would be like picking between which pile of shit smells better.