• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like it's going to be San Diego

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, my bad. I thought from post game comments, Cutler threw a pick and Green Bay drove down and scored the game winning TD after. I didn't watch the game.

Ok, then I will revise my assessment.

Cutler choked with the game, season and Bears playoffs hopes on the line and threw a pick.

In that case he gets all the blame. Don't really care how bad a defense the Bears have. My hate for Baby Jay will always have me critical of his play and leadership.

Biased and unfair?

Hell yes.

Glad you admitted your mistakelike a MAN. And yes, biased and unfair to blame Cutler. He got the ball back with only 38 seconds left, not nearly enough time for a TD drive. He only had enough time to get the ball to midfield and throw a desperation Hail Mary. Obviously a QB doesn't get blame for an INT on a Hail Mary.

No one in their right mind will claim that Cutler is as good as Rodgers. Cutler is good but Rogers is elite. Rodgers is better than Cutler. But in this particular game, Cutler outplayed Rodgers. Maybe it was because Rodgers was rusty. Rodgers threw 2 INTs, and should have been intercepted 2 other times but defenders dropped them. Rodgers also fumbled, and was lucky a Packer recovered it and ran it in for a TD. Rodgers made a great play to win the game, but he was very lucky to be in that position. Cutler played better than Rodgers and didn't make any mistakes. The Bears defense was ridiculous to allow three 4th down conversions on the winning drive. Actually one of the times the play clock hit zero, but the official missed it.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I mentioned earlier, if it's Cutler's fault that Chicago lost, it's also Manning's fault for losing to the Ravens.

I don't care for Cutler, but I'm being objective when I say that the Bears' loss to the Packers was on the Bears' defense, and not on Cutler. I just don't see much to blame Jay for.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to get this thread back to business. I'm pretty sure that Jay Cutler isn't playing in the Broncos v. Chargers game next Sunday.

I still think the Broncos are focused, on a mission, not on a short week, rested, with Welker back AND will have a good game plan. Look for the Broncos to jump up on SD early and often. Wildcard weekend has been fun, but I'm counting the days until next Sunday!

MH64

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I mentioned earlier, if it's Cutler's fault that Chicago lost, it's also Manning's fault for losing to the Ravens.

I don't care for Cutler, but I'm being objective when I say that the Bears' loss to the Packers was on the Bears' defense, and not on Cutler. I just don't see much to blame Jay for.

Absolutely true.

I think another thing people don't realize is how good Cutler is in the 4th quarter. He had a 102.9 4th quarter passer rating this season. He has the 3rd most 4th quarter game winning drives of any QB in the NFL since the 2007 season. So I don't understand claims that he's a choke artist. Give him 2 minutes to go with the game on the line, and he will lead a game winning drive almost every time. That's what he's done in his career. Now that the Bears have a great offense with Trestman, I think Cutler will start winning more playoff games as long as they improve the defense some. You can't win with the 30th ranked defense like the Bears had this season.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you admitted your mistakelike a MAN. And yes, biased and unfair to blame Cutler. He got the ball back with only 38 seconds left, not nearly enough time for a TD drive. He only had enough time to get the ball to midfield and throw a desperation Hail Mary. Obviously a QB doesn't get blame for an INT on a Hail Mary.

No one in their right mind will claim that Cutler is as good as Rodgers. Cutler is good but Rogers is elite. Rodgers is better than Cutler. But in this particular game, Cutler outplayed Rodgers. Maybe it was because Rodgers was rusty. Rodgers threw 2 INTs, and should have been intercepted 2 other times but defenders dropped them. Rodgers also fumbled, and was lucky a Packer recovered it and ran it in for a TD. Rodgers made a great play to win the game, but he was very lucky to be in that position. Cutler played better than Rodgers and didn't make any mistakes. The Bears defense was ridiculous to allow three 4th down conversions on the winning drive. Actually one of the times the play clock hit zero, but the official missed it.

Shut up.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quit being rational. This is a full on BabyJay Bashing.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely true.

I think another thing people don't realize is how good Cutler is in the 4th quarter. He had a 102.9 4th quarter passer rating this season. He has the 3rd most 4th quarter game winning drives of any QB in the NFL since the 2007 season. So I don't understand claims that he's a choke artist. Give him 2 minutes to go with the game on the line, and he will lead a game winning drive almost every time. That's what he's done in his career. Now that the Bears have a great offense with Trestman, I think Cutler will start winning more playoff games as long as they improve the defense some. You can't win with the 30th ranked defense like the Bears had this season.

Shut up.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England is already being hailed for having exceeded expectations by a mile. Broncs and Peyton have a reputation, deserved or not, of choking playoff games. Facing the lowest seed coming off a record setting year puts ALL the pressure on the Broncs.

Jesus Christ, can't you Broncs fans cop to anything?

In 2007 ALL the pressure was on the Pats. In the SB they played tight and lost. To this day, nobody thinks the 9-7 Giants were a better team than the 16-0 Pats but they played looser and better on that day.

There will be tremendous pressure on the Broncs throughout the playoffs but it will be most acute next weekend when the team they're so heavily favored to win will actually be playing loose with no expectation of them winning.

Hell, I ain't saying they will win but if I had to bet, I'd take the Bolts + 10pts.

Ar you cats expecting to cover 10+ ?

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England is already being hailed for having exceeded expectations by a mile. Broncs and Peyton have a reputation, deserved or not, of choking playoff games. Facing the lowest seed coming off a record setting year puts ALL the pressure on the Broncs.

In 2007 ALL the pressure was on the Pats. In the SB they played tight and lost. To this day, nobody thinks the 9-7 Giants were a better team than the 16-0 Pats but they played looser and better on that day.

There will be tremendous pressure on the Broncs throughout the playoffs but it will be most acute next weekend when the team they're so heavily favored to win will actually be playing loose with no expectation of them winning.

Hell, I ain't saying they will win but if I had to bet, I'd take the Bolts + 10pts.

I don't bet money on football so I don't care what the spread is. Only thing that matters to me is a win.

My how the mighty have fallen.

If just getting to the post season counts as exceeding expectations theses days, it sure is a far cry from the previous glory days isn't it?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't bet money on football so I don't care what the spread is. Only thing that matters to me is a win.

My how the mighty have fallen.

If just getting to the post season counts as exceeding expectations theses days, it sure is a far cry from the previous glory days isn't it?

It's been that way for the Pats ever since the Jake Plummer led Broncos ended the Pats playoff dynasty. The Broncos have had some lean years since that season, but now that they're playing good football again Homer is terrified again. As evidenced by his constant presence on the Broncos forum.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say that about ANY team when there is only two games to the SB. It's very silly to say there's more pressure on one team than another. Do you really think the Broncos are sitting around this week saying, "Oh man we set all these records, we better not blow it"? Give me a break.....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true isn't it? You cats cannot cop to any point at all.

So, equal expectations next week for Broncs and Chargers?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you asked any player in the Chargers locker room if they expect to win, what do you think the answer would be?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES, YES HOF, now we're getting somewhere. That's precisely what I think they are saying to themselves. You cats in here are all thinking it too, you're just too pussy to admit it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what they'd say out loud but inside, the pressure is off them as it was today and a few players alluded to that fact crediting their loose play to it.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you're the Chargers or the Broncos, YES! If a team doesn't expect to win than the other team will win handily. Great thing about being a bettor and or a fan is you can look at it in those terms. Again do you really think the Chargers don't think they'll win minimizing their pressure and the Broncos are sitting around thinking about being a #1 seed and stressing over it. Common man......

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what they'd say out loud but inside, the pressure is off them as it was today and a few players alluded to that fact crediting their loose play on it.

So I guess you're a mind reader? You know what we fans are thinking inside and you know what football players on various teams are thinking inside, despite what they say? Okay, skipper.:laugh3: Carry on!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm becoming convinced that you're incapable of conceding any point what so ever.

It's such a simple statement and concept that there's more pressure to win placed upon any heavily favored team in any sport.