• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like it's going to be San Diego

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Broncos lost to the Chargless a few weeks ago that was the least inspired, flat, Manning led Broncos game I've seen. I thought even Manning was flat. We'll soon see if I'm right.

One of my buddies called it the "revenge tour" just like a SB run we had in '97. We lost to all of our playoff opponents during the regular season with the exception of the Jags who knocked us out of the tournament the year before. With SD, Indy, and the cheaters left we're in a similar position this year. Go Broncos.

With a minor and important difference. This year, should the Broncos handle their business against the Chargers, the survivor of the Colts/Patriots game has to come to Denver.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the Chargers the last 2 weeks and was not impressed. I think Denver will DESTROY them. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to IT. God Bless...

Ahh, the great thing about this country. Any idiot can speak his mind, no matter how ludicrous and stupid he sounds.

The Chargers may have caught a break on the non call, but that happens all season long and affects a lot of games.

Fact is they made less mistakes then their opponents and that is why they are in the post season and advancing to the divisional round.

I am of the opinion that the Chargers are going to be underdogs next week. I think the line right now is 8, but that is just early speculation and will obviously move with betting during the week.

Denver does not have to beat the Chargers. I firmly believe they are the more talented team, better offense and they just have to not beat themselves with mistakes.

last game we did not have Welker and it was a short week after a brutal 3 game stretch and we played flat.

Not this time.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't think your football IQ is too high either. You're the guy that claimed that Cutler failed with the game on the line last week, even though he had a great game and his team had the lead with just a couple minutes to go. Chicago's defense allowed THREE 4th down conversions on Green Bay's winning drive, which left Cutler only 38 seconds left. Yet you blamed Cutler, so we know you're not exactly very football intelligent. You're entitled to your opinion and i'm entitled to mine. God Bless you...

And here is where you are clueless. Cutler threw an extremely ill timed INT that they were unable to overcome.

He doesn't throw that pick and they either run out the clock or score the coffin nail TD or FG.

Instead he put the defense's backs up against the wall at the end of the game which is usually not going to have a good outcome when you have as many starters out as the Bears D did.

Rodgers may have thrown more picks, but they were able to overcome them because they occurred much earlier.

And when they got an opportunity to win the game after the INT, they did.

Aaron Rodgers or Jay cutler in a pressure situation with the game, the division and post season on the line?

We have seen this question get answered before. Cutler is a choke artist.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Rivers post game interview. I so want to choke him with that stupid bolo Tie.

:L

Who wears a bolo tie anymore?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too worried about what you think about my football intelligence. I've at least displayed some in my time here.

ftbll says this to himself into the mirror each morning.

Well now, San Diego coming to town with ALL the pressure on the Broncs!

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here is where you are clueless. Cutler threw an extremely ill timed INT that they were unable to overcome.

He doesn't throw that pick and they either run out the clock or score the coffin nail TD or FG.

Instead he put the defense's backs up against the wall at the end of the game which is usually not going to have a good outcome when you have as many starters out as the Bears D did.

Rodgers may have thrown more picks, but they were able to overcome them because they occurred much earlier.

And when they got an opportunity to win the game after the INT, they did.

Aaron Rodgers or Jay cutler in a pressure situation with the game, the division and post season on the line?

We have seen this question get answered before. Cutler is a choke artist.

Ummmm.... the only INT Cutler threw was with 10 seconds left in the game on a hail mary play. How did that hurt the Chicago defense if it was the last play of the game?

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now, San Diego coming to town with ALL the pressure on the Broncs!

That is one of the more silly things sports fans say. It's the playoffs and despite what the players say they're all under pressure. The teams that win generally handle the pressure (and the ball) better than the other team. I also love, "they're playing with house money", "we weren't supposed to be here anyway". Show me a team that says that and I'll show you a loser.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm.... the only INT Cutler threw was with 10 seconds left in the game on a hail mary play. How did that hurt the Chicago defense if it was the last play of the game?

I was just gonna say the same thing. Cutler's ONLY pick in the game was on a desperation hail Mary from midfield in the final seconds. Morpheus just won the award for dumbest post of the year. What was he thinking??

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Not saying it would've been. I would've just preferred Indy coming to town, rather than have to face a blistering hot San Diego team that already handled us at home.

We got held without a first down for almost two straight quarters that game. That's why I sorta emphasized they should get together one hell of a game plan because we can't have our offense go full retard again like it did in that game.
I certainly don't think that we will run the ball only 11 times, like we did in that loss a few weeks ago. I'm pretty confident that as disappointed as our fans were after the loss to the Ravens last year, the players and coaches were far more disappointed. I fully expect the team to be prepared to the best of its ability to make sure that that doesn't happen again. I think the Chargers will have to play awfully well to have a chance to win.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Rivers post game interview. I so want to choke him with that stupid bolo Tie.

:L

Who wears a bolo tie anymore?

He is such a massive douche. I couldn't believe he was wearing that stupid ass thing. Can't stand that moron...

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolo ties are in guys. You didn't know that?

See y'all at the saloon....

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's Rivers' subtle way of telling Jerry Jones, "I wish I were a Cowboy!"

:laugh3:

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only if you bring your girlfriends in your av brother. Tell you what, I'll spring for the whiskey and the sarsaparilla.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Record breaking season....best offense in modern history says Broncs fans, number one seed, home field, bye week vs the number 6 seed.

I repeat, ALL the pressure on the Broncs.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Record breaking season....best offense in modern history says Broncs fans, number one seed, home field, bye week vs the number 6 seed.

Repeat all you want, you're still wrong. Both teams are two wins from the SB. Plenty of pressure to go around.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't say that. Chargers go in knowing they need to play nearly flawless football to have a chance to win. Sounds like a lot of pressure to me.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt about that. Much like the pressure will all be on the Pats when Indy comes to town.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got it, HOF, you son of a gun!

:suds:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't say that. Chargers go in knowing they need to play nearly flawless football to have a chance to win. Sounds like a lot of pressure to me.

Well that is true too! I thought the NE fan was talking about "pressure" in the sense of expectations. Denver will certainly be favored.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, my bad. I thought from post game comments, Cutler threw a pick and Green Bay drove down and scored the game winning TD after. I didn't watch the game.

Ok, then I will revise my assessment.

Cutler choked with the game, season and Bears playoffs hopes on the line and threw a pick.

In that case he gets all the blame. Don't really care how bad a defense the Bears have. My hate for Baby Jay will always have me critical of his play and leadership.

Biased and unfair?

Hell yes.

Last edited by a moderator: