• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lonzo ball rookie year

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big difference is his upper body strength. He has clearly been in the gym, and that extra strength should make for an easier release. He also should be able to withstand more contact going to the rim. He really does look different.

Yeah, from everything I've read, while he's been recovering from knee surgery, he has been in the weight room getting stronger.

Hopefully, that additional strength and cleaned up shot will translate well on the court.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lonzo's FG% in March was 35% and his 3P% was 27%.
Yeah wise guy, Lonzo didn't change the shot until what was HIS next to last game, before they pulled him out for the year. And like I was saying, he looked pretty good, and it allowed him to take midrange jumpers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lonzo has been getting some high praise on his recovery from knee surgery from a couple of important folks in the Lakers organization:

Lebron: "I didn't know he was gonna be full go so fast. He's be going through live drill the past 2 and a half days. His bounce is there. His speed is there. So I don't even know if he even has surgery".

Luke: "I was shocked how good he looked in the last 2 days as far as his feel for the game and being out there and competing. He hasn't played any basketball since last season. It's pretty impressive with that much time off, come against guys who have been working all summer, in camp already, you can't really notice a difference between him and the other guys".