• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Longtime Bengals fan first time poster

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most exciting group of young Bengals that I can remember.
Strong defense and a great running game is how to win this division. I say if we concentrate on our running game combined with our defense, this team could go far. I like Dalton, but he is green, but I just think we need to pass less and run more to stay competitive in this division.
Just think how much better our defense would be if they were rested due to our offense having long methodical drives with alot of runs that just eat up the clock??

Like I said, Benson is okay, but if we had a punishing Darren McFadden type of back eating up the clock, that would make our defense better(more rested) open up our passing game and make Dalton to Green even better.

I'm all for Palmer retired, but I'm starting to think if we cut him loose for some kind of pick next season or for some top back if one is even available this season.......the possibilities?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome June.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, this is a major coup. We stole mrsCheney. And a well thought out post. Welcome. I don't know if I'd describe McFadden as punishing but I'd love to have him over Benson.

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think its a good mixture right now but it change at any point, I think Gruden's calling a good game right now, his play calling is light years ahead of Brat