• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions @ Cowboys

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order to deceive the defense Detroit sent two players to report. One was just a decoy. The official confused the two. The Lions were penalized for an official’s mistake. That’s all there is to that one.
yes. the refs fucked up.
the alternative is to screw the cowboys by allowing the TD that was the refs fault. No one disputes that pea brain.
If the ref did their job. No one knows how the play would have turned out.

Kinda done talking to you
Your mental disabilities are annoying.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. the refs fucked up.
the alternative is to screw the cowboys by allowing the TD that was the refs fault. No one disputes that pea brain.
If the ref did their job. No one knows how the play would have turned out.

Kinda done talking to you
Your mental disabilities are annoying.
Why are insults necessary? Are you that simple minded that you state your case without them?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never heard of “Mansters 75 to 88.”’ Was that a Saturday morning cartoon show from 75 to 88?
The mere fact that you have no idea who Manster is and are too fucking lazy to go and look it up…

You should scoot along back to the Seahawks forum and continue to underwhelm them.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mere fact that you have no idea who Manster is and are too fucking lazy to go and look it up…

You should scoot along back to the Seahawks forum and continue to underwhelm them.
I just said whose nickname it was. Lonny Shelton. You don’t even know who he was. Now dumb-ass, tell me what you think “Mansters 75 to 88” is?

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just said whose nickname it was. Lonny Shelton. You don’t even know who he was. Now dumb-ass, tell me what you think “Mansters 75 to 88” is?
I’ve never heard of a player whose nickname was “Mansters 75 to 88.”

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should downgrade the crew. They missed holding calls against Parsons, a tripping call on the Lions that would have secured the game earlier and yes they missed a pass interference on Dallas at the end. They also botched the two point conversion but part of that mess was also NOT telling the defense that 68 was eligible and as I and others have said, he would have been covered as the MLB covered 70 at the guard position. Overall, not a good night for the officials but if they got it right, the game would have ended 20-13. Peace out Washington fans and see you next week in what I am sure will be your Super Bowl like ours was in RFK when we won our sole vixtory during our 1-15 year!
The hell it will. Redskins better damn lose next week

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. It’s Lonnie Shelton.
  2. I was in the Air Force when he was awarded to Seattle and watched him be a part of the Sonics ‘79 championship
  3. Go look up “Manster” and learn about one of the all-time great defensive tackles in the history of the NFL
  4. Stay on the Seahawks forum where you belong. You’re a clown.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. It’s Lonnie Shelton.
  2. I was in the Air Force when he was awarded to Seattle and watched him be a part of the Sonics ‘79 championship
  3. Go look up “Manster” and learn about one of the all-time great defensive tackles in the history of the NFL
I knew who the football player was. Shelton was given that nickname when he played in college. I just got a kick out of watching cowboys fans and people like you going off the rails. Lol.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 in 5 chance Washington wins.

never know
Unfortunately it’s possible. Hard cheering for your team to lose (especially against the girls) but that the situation I’ve been in too often for the last 25+ years

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew who the football player was. Shelton was given that nickname when he played in college. I just got a kick out of watching cowboys fans and people like you going off the rails. Lol.
In other words, you’re a troll. And a shitty one at that.

No need to respond. I place trolls on ignore.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately it’s possible. Hard cheering for your team to lose (especially against the girls) but that the situation I’ve been in too often for the last 25+ years

The Skins have a bit of spunk. I've seen most of their games and kind of like them.

Having nothing to play for at home doesn't make up for the talent deficit.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. It’s Lonnie Shelton.
I know nothing of this Lonnie Shelton, but it is claimed he got this nickname 1st in the late 70's

Randy White got it between 75 & pre 77 season.
Cant find exactly when, but he was already called the Manster the year Hollywood Henderson found out why you dont mess with the manster.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know nothing of this Lonnie Shelton, but it is claimed he got this nickname 1st in the late 70's

Randy White got it between 75 & pre 77 season.
Cant find exactly when, but he was already called the Manster the year Hollywood Henderson found out why you dont mess with the manster.
Lonnie Shelton was the difference between the Sonics losing to the Bullets in ‘78 and beating the Bullets in ‘79. I have zero recollection of him with a nickname.

But you and I both know this - there is only one Manster. And I believe it was Charlie Waters who revealed it to us and it was definitely before the ‘77 season because by the time Super Bowl XII rolled around, everyone knew who Manster was. And it sure as hell wasn’t Lonny Shelton nor was it Lonnie Shelton.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. It’s Lonnie Shelton.
My Air Force Brother!!