• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions 2020 Draft Watch

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears that drafting Okudah should be the most logical choice even at #3.

Would be better if Miami gives us their #5 and #26 and still get Okudah at #5.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears that drafting Okudah should be the most logical choice even at #3.

Would be better if Miami gives us their #5 and #26 and still get Okudah at #5.

Yeah, I am really hoping for a trade down at this point. Unless Young is available.
This delay in the draft process give Tua more time to heal though.
Still predicting Burrow and Tua going 1-2 once the dust settles.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still predicting Burrow and Tua going 1-2 once the dust settles.

probably so.

Washington ends up drafting Tua. Chase Young sitting there @ #3 and Bobby Q still trades down with Miami while the latter drafts Herbert. maybe.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be shocked at all if Quinn passed on Young at this point.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably so.

Washington ends up drafting Tua. Chase Young sitting there @ #3 and Bobby Q still trades down with Miami while the latter drafts Herbert. maybe.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if Quinn passed on Young at this point.

Its wishful thinking. I doubt anyone is trading up to get Hebert. Only Burrows and Tua are worth doing that for.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its wishful thinking. I doubt anyone is trading up to get Hebert. Only Burrows and Tua are worth doing that for.

Don't act like Trump when you end up being wrong. :lol:

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt anyone is trading up to get Hebert. Only Burrows and Tua are worth doing that for.

Hey, i would love for it to happen. That is a dream scenario. I will say that I predicted it would happen.

I simply look at the possibility that Washington drafts Tua and not some other team which leaves Herbert as the so-called next best option (not Jordan Love) and the Chargers haven't done anything as far as signing a FA QB. It leaves Herbert for Miami and the Chargers to fight for.

There has been a lot of rumors regarding Herbert going to either of those two teams

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply look at the possibility that Washington drafts Tua and not some other team which leaves Herbert as the so-called next best option (not Jordan Love) and the Chargers haven't done anything as far as signing a FA QB. It leaves Herbert for Miami and the Chargers to fight for.

There has been a lot of rumors regarding Herbert going to either of those two teams

I think any talk out of WA to draft Tua is just to get MIA to trade down. WA would prefer a trade to drafting Young. If they were smart they would try to get us to trade up and then they could get MIA to trade up anyway and stockpile s shit ton of picks. They will pick Chase if noone trades up though.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WA would prefer a trade to drafting Young.

If Washington passes on Chase Young then he goes to their division rival Giants because BQ isn't smart enough to draft him. That would be insanely stupid on both Washington and Detroit. It wouldn't matter how stacked they are having drafted Sweat last year because Ryan Kerrigan is on his last year of contract. They also have drafted the Bama boys in Da'Ron Payne and Jonathan Allen. That would be one helluva defensive front 4.

But it's Washington and new HC in Rivera may mean Haskins isn't his guy.

Who knows what transpires with them.

It's all on Daniel Snyder and that's not good because he thinks he's Jerry Jones v2.0

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't act like Trump when you end up being wrong. :lol:

Old Lion is like Trump in the fact that he makes great predictions. The very best predictions actually. Everyone says he makes the best predictions. His predictions win so often, you will get tired of hearing winning predictions.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions moves all but rule out drafting Isaiah Simmons

Simmons projects to the NFL as a combination of an off-ball linebacker and strong safety, or some wicked hybrid amalgamation of the two. Those are the positions the Lions prominently addressed on defense in the first days of free agency. In fact, they added a player who was the Isaiah Simmons of his own draft class.

Jamie Collins is the exact kind of crazy athlete at linebacker that draws fans to Simmons. His size/speed blend for a linebacker is exceptional, and it’s translated well into the NFL.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s still an amazing physical specimen at 30 years old. A quick look at this clip of his athletic feats of late shows all the traits that Simmons has that make folks salivate:

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bored mock

Did the Raiders Lions trade because every mock you see has the Dolphins or Chargers moving up and I wanted this to be a little different. The trade is pretty unlikely though I don't think Mayock likes trading up and the Mariota signing makes it even less likely.

Love vs Herbert Herbert is better mechanically, but I think Love has a better chance of hanging in the nightmare that Miami is going to be for the next few years

Cowboys trading up to pick 9 both teams could use a corner like Okudah(who I think is the best Cb prospect in years), but trading back frees up cap space and allows the Jags to plug an extra hole or two

Chargers trade up and grab the best workhorse Taylor who would pair well with Ekeler and would take pressure off whoever they have at signal caller

Bucs trade up to get Brady the best all around RB in the class

Dolphins trade pick 56 to the Redskins for Trent Williams plus I have them drafting a RT and a G/RT with there other 1st rounders

Lions first thought was I wanted to take Lamb/Jeudy at 12, but i figured theres no chance we pass on Brown if he's there. Pick 19 much stronger draft class this year, but personally I like Queen every bit as much as the Devins last year. Pick 35 John Simpson road grader LG/RT. 3rd round and beyond a few guys i'd like
(
4th)WR Quintez Cephus plug and play slot guy
(Late 3rd)WR Tyler Johnson could be a good backup plan if we plan to move on from Kenny or Marvin
(Late 3rd)Zack Moss RB great vision good power and balance
(5th) AJ Dillon hes kinda Jekyll and Hyde great power back one game then super soft the next
(6th)Michael Warren RB my sleeper running back great vision and balance

1 Bengals QB Burrow
2 Redskins DE Chase
3 From DET Raiders QB Tua
4 Giants OT Wirfs
5 Dolphins QB Love
6 Chargers QB Herbert
7 Panthers LB Simmons
8 Cardinals OT Thomas
9 From JAX Cowboys CB Okudah
10 Browns OT Wills
11 Jets WR Lamb
12 From LV Lions DT Brown
13 49ers DT Kinlaw
14 Buccaneers OL Becton
15 Broncos WR Jeudy
16 Falcons DL Epenesa
17 From DAL Jaguars CB Fulton
18 Dolphins OT Jones
19 From LV Lions LB Queen
20 Jaguars FS Mckinney
21 Eagles WR Ruggs
22 Vikings CB Henderson
23 Patriots LB Baun
24 From NO Chargers RB Taylor
25 Vikings ER Chaisson
26 Dolphins OL Ezra
27 Seahawks DL YGM
28 Ravens LB Murray
29 Titans OT Jackson
30 Packers WR Reagor
31 49ers CB Diggs
32 From KC Buccaneers RB Swift

33 Bengals OL Ruiz
34 Colts RB CEH
35 Lions OL Simpson
36 Giants CB Gladney
37 From LAC Saints WR Higgins
38 Panthers DL Blacklock
39 Dolphins RB Akers
40 Texans WR Aiyuk
41 Browns LB Harrison
42 Jaguars OT Wilson
43 Bears OL Niang
44 Colts WR Pittman
45 From TB Chiefs CB Terrell
46 Broncos CB Johnson
47 Ravens OC Biadasz
48 Jets OL Cushenberry
49 Steelers NT Fotu
50 Bears FS Winfield
51 From DAL Jaguars WR Shenault
52 Rams RB Dobbins
53 Eagles CB Igbinoghene
54 Bills TE Bryant
55 Ravens OL Hunt
56 From MIA Redskins CB Hall
57 Texans DL Davis
58 Vikings WR Hamler
59 Seahawks OT Bartch
60 Ravens WR Van Jefferson
61 Titans DL Davidson
62 Packers LB Wilson
63 KC OG Phillips
64 Seahawks CB Arnette

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Zack Moss, I think he is in for a long, but unspectacular career. My favorite part is that when he is on a break away it looks like he is leading with his belly somehow? It always makes me laugh.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old Lion is like Trump in the fact that he makes great predictions. The very best predictions actually. Everyone says he makes the best predictions. His predictions win so often, you will get tired of hearing winning predictions.

What' that you say?
Trump Lion.jpg