• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never said the Cavs would WIN the Finals- i said they would get there and win 61 games during the regular season...and that is well within their grasps- they are definitely the favorite to come out of the East- i dont even understand how that is a question with LeBron, Kyrie and Love----- with a very respectable next 4 of Waiters, Varejao, Thompson, Miller----and that does not even include a possible get like a Barea or Marion or Allen to round out the playoff rotation

I don't see them getting bounced before the ECF.

But, 61:scratch:?

No.

Only the Spurs managed that last Season.

Lebron didn't crack 60 in Miami when the big 3 were in their prime.

So, you are setting the bar way to high...imo

Last edited by a moderator:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know and they haven't even had their first practice yet:noidea:?

Chemistry is important.

Look at the Bulls roster last year w/out Rose.

On paper, several Teams were better.

But, games aren't played on paper.

The Lakers 2 Seasons ago and the Nets this Season are proof of that.

Exactly. Miami made it to the playoffs as a 4th seed when it was just Wade and a bunch of role players. I'll still put Cleveland and Chicago as the top two teams, but Miami and Washington aren't that far behind as some would like to think. Vegas does have Miami at 12-1 odds to win the East. So apparently Heat fans aren't the only ones that think the Heat can finish as a 3/4 seed.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Miami made it to the playoffs as a 4th seed when it was just Wade and a bunch of role players. I'll still put Cleveland and Chicago as the top two teams, but Miami and Washington aren't that far behind as some would like to think. Vegas does have Miami at 12-1 odds to win the East. So apparently Heat fans aren't the only ones that think the Heat can finish as a 3/4 seed.

Russ is my Dude.

But, he loves to taunt and is ridiculous with his homerism:lol:.

In fairness, Dude was trolled relentlessly for his teams draft failures and free agent signing wiffs on the other site and you guys are, unfairly, barring the brunt of his retaliation.

Now that his team is headed in the right direction he is excited, and rightfully so.

Lebron's return was good for the NBA.

It means several teams actually have a legit chance to make it out of the East.

So, this is the first time in 4 Seasons that I've felt like regular Season games in the Eastern Conference were actually worth watching.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chemistry is important.

i am just making my prediction just like everyone else

Bosh couldnt average 7 rebounds each of the last 2 years, Wade missed 29 games for just general brokendowness for lack of a better term-

their 3 point shooting was savaged by LeBron, Allen leaving - and the spacing factor from LeBron leaving-

I see them as a 2nd tier team in the East after the other teams like the Cavs, Bulls, Wiz,, ---- and on the same level as the Hornets, Raptors, Pacers, Nets, Hawks----actaully after looking at it the Pacers are done without George - if they couldve kept stephenson they migth be ok- but losing both kills them

Bosh, Wade, Deng, Mcroberts, chalmers, Anderson, granger, haslem- 2 past their prime stars-

Jefferson, Stephenson, Kemba, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, MKG, Henderson- love their 4/5 inside outside potential and athleticism on the perimeter

Horford, Milsap, Teague, Korver, Sefolosha, Shroeder, Payne, Carrol- horford/milsap GREAT 4/5, teague and korver dangerous backcourt combo

J.Johnson, D. Williams, B. Lopez, Garnett, Kirilenko, Jack, Plumlee, Teletovic - really deep, great contingent of bigs- and dwill and jj still have some game

Lowry, Derozan, Valuncianas, Ross, G.Vazquez, A. Johnson, Lou Williams, Chuck Hayes,- left off fields and patterson who both can play and would both be the best heat bench player and are 9 and 10 here...athletic as hell- would run an old team off the floor

Wall, Beal, Gortat, Pierce, NeNe, Blair, Miller, Porter Jr., Webster, Humphries, Seraphin- REALLY DEEP team....i mean Gooden would be a huge get by the Heat and he is like their 12th guy

Jennigs, Drummond, Monroe (assuming), Smith, KCP, Meeks, Augustin, Singler, Mitchell- actually not that bad....

Rose, Noah, Butler, Gibson, Gasol, McDermont, Snell, Mirotic, Dunleavy, -- wow...very deep and talented roster- would wreck the heat by throwing waves of good young talent at them

and the creme de la creme

LeBron, Love, Kyrie, Varejao, Waiters, Thompson, Miller, Haywood....goodnight irene

i can see ALL those teams getting past the Heat just because of the Heats age, lack of depth, lack of outside shooting, and the fact that they are gonna have to work for all their baskets since they are a roster of guys that just dont play transition basketball- offense or defense

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be interesting to see how Lebron performs without the added weight. He's always been around the 260-250 lb. mark. I wonder what Jims_Doors will say about this based on the fact that he made it seem like Wade was the 2nd coming of Eddy Curry when Wade was doing the EXACT same thing Lebron's doing now.

LeFat?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see them getting bounced before the ECF.

But, 61:scratch:?

No.

Only the Spurs managed that last Season.

Lebron didn't crack 60 in Miami when the big 3 were in their prime.

So, you are setting the bar way to high...imo

its hard for me because the last time i saw LeBron in a Cavs uniform the team won 61 and 66 games and was not even CLOSE to as talented---- and now with LeBron losing some weight so he can bea little more mobile, and a little less bulky, and not have to lead his team in rebounding or guard the best guy everynight......

i dunno....its hard for me to say this team wont win at least 60.....I saw a motivated lebron win 66 with mo williams and an anderson varejao that was extremely raw win 66....with an EXTREMELY motivated Love with a chip on his shoulder- and Kyrie trying to make his mark.....and Varejao going back to his old role and not having to be the 2nd best player on the team, and Tristan Thompson continuing to make strides, and Mike Millers crazy shooting- a knockdown guy lebron never had before in Clev.......

it just adds up to some serious asskicking in my point of view-- they won win 66- though i have seen lebron win 66 with much less talent

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chemistry is important.

I called the Lakers' flop!!!

Hi Mecca!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am just making my prediction just like everyone else

Bosh couldnt average 7 rebounds each of the last 2 years, Wade missed 29 games for just general brokendowness for lack of a better term-

their 3 point shooting was savaged by LeBron, Allen leaving - and the spacing factor from LeBron leaving-

I see them as a 2nd tier team in the East after the other teams like the Cavs, Bulls, Wiz,, ---- and on the same level as the Hornets, Raptors, Pacers, Nets, Hawks----actaully after looking at it the Pacers are done without George - if they couldve kept stephenson they migth be ok- but losing both kills them

Bosh, Wade, Deng, Mcroberts, chalmers, Anderson, granger, haslem- 2 past their prime stars-

Jefferson, Stephenson, Kemba, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, MKG, Henderson- love their 4/5 inside outside potential and athleticism on the perimeter

Horford, Milsap, Teague, Korver, Sefolosha, Shroeder, Payne, Carrol- horford/milsap GREAT 4/5, teague and korver dangerous backcourt combo

J.Johnson, D. Williams, B. Lopez, Garnett, Kirilenko, Jack, Plumlee, Teletovic - really deep, great contingent of bigs- and dwill and jj still have some game

Lowry, Derozan, Valuncianas, Ross, G.Vazquez, A. Johnson, Lou Williams, Chuck Hayes,- left off fields and patterson who both can play and would both be the best heat bench player and are 9 and 10 here...athletic as hell- would run an old team off the floor

Wall, Beal, Gortat, Pierce, NeNe, Blair, Miller, Porter Jr., Webster, Humphries, Seraphin- REALLY DEEP team....i mean Gooden would be a huge get by the Heat and he is like their 12th guy

Jennigs, Drummond, Monroe (assuming), Smith, KCP, Meeks, Augustin, Singler, Mitchell- actually not that bad....

Rose, Noah, Butler, Gibson, Gasol, McDermont, Snell, Mirotic, Dunleavy, -- wow...very deep and talented roster- would wreck the heat by throwing waves of good young talent at them

and the creme de la creme

LeBron, Love, Kyrie, Varejao, Waiters, Thompson, Miller, Haywood....goodnight irene

i can see ALL those teams getting past the Heat just because of the Heats age, lack of depth, lack of outside shooting, and the fact that they are gonna have to work for all their baskets since they are a roster of guys that just dont play transition basketball- offense or defense

You are shitting me about Detroit, right?:bullshit:

Come on, Russ.

We have killed DJ for years over Jodie Meeks:pound:.

And the Nets are going back to the pack w/out PP, Blatche and Lopez hasn't even started Basketball activities after being off damn near 2 Seasons.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ is my Dude.

But, he loves to taunt and is ridiculous with his homerism:lol:.

In fairness, Dude was trolled relentlessly for his teams draft failures and free agent signing wiffs on the other site and you guys are, unfairly, barring the brunt of his retaliation.

Now that his team is headed in the right direction he is excited, and rightfully so.

Lebron's return was good for the NBA.

It means several teams actually have a legit chance to make it out of the East.

So, this is the first time in 4 Seasons that I've felt like regular Season games in the Eastern Conference were actually worth watching.

Bennett was going to be a stud and they were going to make the playoffs last year...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are shitting me about Detroit, right?:bullshit:

Come on, Russ.

We have killed DJ for years over Jodie Meeks:pound:.

And the Nets are going back to the pack w/out PP, Blatche and Lopez hasn't even started Basketball activities after being off damn near 2 Seasons.

detroit is def a reach--just saying they have some interesting stuff going on there- monroe and drummond is really good- signing smith and jennings busted them....shouldve went a different direction- if they couldve somehowgiven up all their other assets besides monroe and drummond and got rondo i would love to watchthatteam

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennett was going to be a stud and they were going to make the playoffs last year...

cmon you nkow you want to cheer on Love in a cavs uniform!!!

and dude- bennett had sleep apnea and a bad shoulder- he had surgery for the sleep apnea and is finally in great physical shape!--- and you are getting Wiggins! which kills me!.... youll like watching Bennett play and see flashes here and there of what he can be if he gets coached up right....

Wiggins and Bennett is not a bad haul considering what other teams got for studs in their final year......

and cmon- you gotta admit watching the least selfish super star in the league in LeBron play with Love and Kyrie is gonna be loads of fun! jump on the bandwagon!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and maybe 2 others.

The rest of us thought they were going to the finals...lol

Hey, did you see the Lavine/Wiggins dunk challenge?

Goodness, that's a whole lotta athleticism and raw talent to build on.

Wiggins makes it look effortless.

I'm glad you are getting him and maybe even Thad Young, instead of Bennett.

:suds:

Andrew Wiggins, Zach LaVine throw it down at rookie photo shoot (VIDEO) | ProBasketballTalk

what is bennett going to philly and thad young to minne or something? I have heard nothing except the original contemplated deal all of us have heard so much about- wiggins bennett #1

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and NOBODY --- i will SAY NOBODY except me wrote that the Cavs had a chance at

LeBron/Love/Kyrie core months ago- I was the only one and HEAVILY ridiculed for it- and now it comes to fruition....

I have NO IDEA how anyone can say that trio is not the heavy favorite in the East...i just really cant even fathom it-

if you built a player to complement LeBron' game it would be Love---- and Kyrie gives LeBron another guy with ice water in his veins to win games in the last 2 minutes with him-

ANd all three of those guys are great three point shooters.....this offense is going to blow peoples minds it is going to be so good.....Varejao is going to have a field day since hes not ever going to be covered! lol- and he has really made some nice refinements to his game the last few years

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley didn't offer James a contract because he has AIDS.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and maybe 2 others.

The rest of us thought they were going to the finals...lol

Hey, did you see the Lavine/Wiggins dunk challenge?

Goodness, that's a whole lotta athleticism and raw talent to build on.

Wiggins makes it look effortless.

I'm glad you are getting him and maybe even Thad Young, instead of Bennett.

:suds:

Andrew Wiggins, Zach LaVine throw it down at rookie photo shoot (VIDEO) | ProBasketballTalk

Yeah I saw the dunk challenge. They both made it look like they were sleepwalking.

As for Love to the Cavs... comes back to chemistry. I wouldn't have too high of hopes on him. The question is: Will he see enough in year 1 to pick up his option? If he does, will he bolt after year 2 for LA? If not, will he sign an extension with Cleveland?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry for the typos....typing too fast while watching tv

You know I don't care about that stuff:lol:.

I get what you are saying about the Cavs.

I think they, along with the Bulls, will be the Class of the division.

But, their records might not reflect that because of all the parity in the Conference.

Last season, it was pretty obvious that is was only a 2 horse race in the East.

Yet, neither Team sniffed 60.

It will be even harder this year because several Teams got better.

The Bucks, 76ers are the only perennial doormats remaining....although the Celtics and Magic will be awful as well.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is bennett going to philly and thad young to minne or something? I have heard nothing except the original contemplated deal all of us have heard so much about- wiggins bennett #1

I've also read that Barea and/or Brewer may be in the mix somehow.