• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chalmers had his 2nd best shooting year of his career as he shot 38% from 3
Cole shot about 35% from 3
Granger is a 38% career shooter from 3
McRoberts shot 36% from 3

Bosh & Deng can also hit the 3 ball.

deng sucks at 3's bro.....and Granger has not averaged two attempts at a 3 in a game for 4 years....

Bosh has turned into a steady 3 pt shooter- but i dont see how you guys can be successful if Bosh continues to play on the perimeter all the time

Mcroberts did have a solid season from 3 last year- all though last year is the only year shot 3's- and with Big Al in the middle clearing space he had some help- which maybe Bosh will do this year

but really- i mean- you can admit- you guys pretty much suck at outside shooting with how the roster is right now....and Deng sucks at 3's both statistically and anecdotally - I was so excited when the Cavs traded for that guy- and i realize he was not exactly thrilled (to say it kindly) being dealt from Chicago to Cleveland, but dude look fried and i would lose it whenever he took a 3 because he is awful at them

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly i have an irrational hate for Luol Deng after i watched him mail in the season with the Cavs....he took so many freaking contested 18 footers it was insane....he was terrible-

ill be the first to admit- i rip on deng more then is logical- but he seriously played like a fucking chump for the Cavs compared to what he did in Chicago- he was supposed to be this big leader guy and a great influence and really he just played like a chump. It was so clear that Dion Waiters was way better than him the last 6 weeks of the season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deng is not close to being done. You're making judgements on him based on his half of a year in a place he did not want to be?

I prefer to look at what he did in Chicago than what he did in Cleveland. Even last year he was way better with the bulls. He went to a team with young players who were chucks and a coach who didn't know how to use him

Deng avg 19 & 7 on 45% shooting in 23 games with the Bulls.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW you say Deng is a terrible 3 point shooter but the fact of the matter is he only been poor in the last 2 seasons.

In the previous 5 seasons he shot 36%, 40%, 38%, 34%, & 36%

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deng is not close to being done. You're making judgements on him based on his half of a year in a place he did not want to be?

I prefer to look at what he did in Chicago than what he did in Cleveland. Even last year he was way better with the bulls. He went to a team with young players who were chucks and a coach who didn't know how to use him

Deng avg 19 & 7 on 45% shooting in 23 games with the Bulls.

you are correct in that mike brown had no clue how to use him- or basically anyone else on offense

Kyrie hated playing for Brown all though he tried his best to hide it to the media....Brown really was only good for improving the defense- which actually did improve a good amount from one year to the next-

but the offense, and handling the locker room and the rotations...brown sucked ass at

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW you say Deng is a terrible 3 point shooter but the fact of the matter is he only been poor in the last 2 seasons.

In the previous 5 seasons he shot 36%, 40%, 38%, 34%, & 36%

cmon man

LOL....

those years he shot 38 and 40 %- he averaged 0.5 3's per game and 0.2 3's per game...lol --- he never shot 3s because he couldnt and was not allowed

really? your gonna use a stat when he hits .2 threes per game? REALLY? cmon....were trying to have at least a SEMI honest conversation here

really...unless you are taking at least 4 a game the stat probably shouldnt even be looked at

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean that year he shot "40%" from 3- he would make 1 three every 5 games....cmon....ya techincally he shot 40% from 3 you are right!

lol...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LUOL JUSTIS RAINING TRIPLES!!!!!!!

this is his 3rd triple in the last 15 games!!! WATCH OUT RAY RAY AND REGGIE!!!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fun reminiscing, it's all you have, your future is bleak.

Pat Riley's the Heat's GM. Miami only has McRoberts and Bosh on the books for the 2016 free agency. Miami is still going to be competitive. Probably not title favorites anymore, but probably around where the Clippers are at now. At least my team had its title days. Yours will never get there.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You heat fans are sensitive little bitches, aren't you? I can't be too surprised since Lebron treated your team like a cheap whore and frankly that is what the Heat are.

If the Heat are a cheap whore. I guess that would make the Clippers the hoe that's on the receiving end of a bukkake.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat Riley's the Heat's GM. Miami only has McRoberts and Bosh on the books for the 2016 free agency. Miami is still going to be competitive. Probably not title favorites anymore, but probably around where the Clippers are at now. At least my team had its title days. Yours will never get there.

Time will tell.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time will tell.

I agree. Miami's going to have to adjust with Lebron leaving. But people that come out and say the Heat are going to flat out suck don't know a damn thing. We'll have to wait and see how the season plays out.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Miami's going to have to adjust with Lebron leaving. But people that come out and say the Heat are going to flat out suck don't know a damn thing. We'll have to wait and see how the season plays out.

Dude, that's nonsense.

First off, they play in the East.

Most importantly, they recovered as well as can be expected with such a big loss.

Deng can't replace Lebron.

But, they got him on a short contract that gives them flexibility in the future.

Plus, the offense will be more balanced now that you don't have everyone standing around watching Bron play.

They are top 6, minimum, in the East and anyone saying differently is simply trolling you.

You guys have had so much success during the DWade era that I'm actually surprised to see Heat fans taking the bait.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, that's nonsense.

Most importantly, they recovered as well as can be expected with such a big loss.

But, they got him on a short contract that gives them flexibility in the future.

Plus, the offense will be more balanced now that you don't have everyone standing around watching Bron play.

They are top 6, minimum, in the East and anyone saying differently is simply trolling you.

You guys have had so much success during the DWade era that I'm actually surprised to see Heat fans taking the bait.

It's all good, Mecca. Heat fans remember 2011 vividly and we ate our crow. We're letting Russ dig his hole.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, that's nonsense.

i think they are top 6 MAXIMUM...

they are a very slow team that is a poor outside shooting team-and their bench is beyond atrocious. -a grind it out half court offense that cant space is a death sentence in todays league

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good, Mecca. Heat fans remember 2011 vividly and we ate our crow. We're letting Russ dig his hole.

i never said the Cavs would WIN the Finals- i said they would get there and win 61 games during the regular season...and that is well within their grasps- they are definitely the favorite to come out of the East- i dont even understand how that is a question with LeBron, Kyrie and Love----- with a very respectable next 4 of Waiters, Varejao, Thompson, Miller----and that does not even include a possible get like a Barea or Marion or Allen to round out the playoff rotation

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Windhorst just tweeted out picks of LeBron and - people have been talkign about dwade losign weight-

effen A- lebron looks like he lost 25 lbs!

Instagram

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think they are top 6 MAXIMUM...

they are a very slow team that is a poor outside shooting team-and their bench is beyond atrocious. -a grind it out half court offense that cant space is a death sentence in todays league

How do you know and they haven't even had their first practice yet:noidea:?

Chemistry is important.

Look at the Bulls roster last year w/out Rose.

On paper, several Teams were better.

But, games aren't played on paper.

The Lakers 2 Seasons ago and the Nets this Season are proof of that.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Windhorst just tweeted out picks of LeBron and - people have been talkign about dwade losign weight-

effen A- lebron looks like he lost 25 lbs!

Instagram

Should be interesting to see how Lebron performs without the added weight. He's always been around the 260-250 lb. mark. I wonder what Jims_Doors will say about this based on the fact that he made it seem like Wade was the 2nd coming of Eddy Curry when Wade was doing the EXACT same thing Lebron's doing now.