• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clipper owners are lobbying Silver to pass out achievement awards to every team at seasons end so they will have something to put in their trophy case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy hibbert will be most dominate center since shaq.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told my son he should date a Cavs or Clippers fan.
She would never expect a ring.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatles is not at all upset that his Heat suck now.

I knew the big 3 era would come to an end. As a Heat fan, I got to celebrate 3 NBA titles. How many titles have you celebrated as a Clippers fan.

The Heat will still be a top 3/4 team in the East this upcoming season. Which hardly qualifies as sucking. If I need someone to consult on having a team that's known for being inept and utterly incompetent I'll hit you up since you are a Clippers fan.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the big 3 era would come to an end. As a Heat fan, I got to celebrate 3 NBA titles. How many titles have you celebrated as a Clippers fan.

The Heat will still be a top 3/4 team in the East this upcoming season. Which hardly qualifies as sucking. If I need someone to consult on having a team that's known for being inept and utterly incompetent I'll hit you up since you are a Clippers fan.

there is absolutely no way the heat are a top 3 or 4 seed in the East this coming year....that is plain not happening

lose LeBron and youll only go from the 2 seed to the 3 or 4 seed? not likely

maybe if you had 06 Dwade....and 08 bosh

Bosh HATES contact now- hes afraid- he is a near 7 footer that has not grabbed 7 rebounds a game in 3 years!!!! he doesnt draw fouls, and doesnt battle in the paint-

until he shows that LeBron did not clip his balls I am going to go forward assuming he did

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat are:

going to be an awful transition team- with LeBron they played a grind it out style- without him that is going to be the slowest half court offense in the league since Mike Fratello was coaching the Cavs

going to be an awful outside shooting team- who on the entire team is a reliable three point shooter? the answer is not one guy

going to be an awful inside team- they have nobody that posts and can work an in-and-out game and no toughness what-so-ever in the middle besides the 20 minutes a night a 36 year old Birdman plays

there center position and pg position are among the worst in the entire league.

and right now there bench is a a 36 year old Birdman, a 34 year old Haslem who averaged less then 4 points and 4 assists last year, I guess we assume Chalmers starts so Norris Cole and Napier are your backup perimeter players- a rookie that looked overwhelmed in summer league- and a below league average player in cole....and justin hamilton ...

and- Danny Granger- who gave the clippers less than nothing in the playoffs

it is not a good team.....it lacks so many aspects of a good team its not even funny- and the bench is atrocious

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is absolutely no way the heat are a top 3 or 4 seed in the East this coming year....that is plain not happening

lose LeBron and youll only go from the 2 seed to the 3 or 4 seed? not likely

maybe if you had 06 Dwade....and 08 bosh

Bosh HATES contact now- hes afraid- he is a near 7 footer that has not grabbed 7 rebounds a game in 3 years!!!! he doesnt draw fouls, and doesnt battle in the paint-

until he shows that LeBron did not clip his balls I am going to go forward assuming he did

Wade and Bosh will get to go back to their respective games now that Lebron's gone. In no way am I saying the Heat are better without Lebron. But they did add quality players in Deng, McRoberts and Granger.

Outside of Cleveland (if they get Love) and Chicago (if Rose stays healthy). The only other team that has a legitimate chance at finishing at a higher seed is Washington.

You need to drop the whole Bosh being afraid of contact. This isn't football. Yes, his rebounds need to go up, no Heat fan will argue that. The offense that Miami ran was catered to Wade and Lebron's strengths to allow them to get to the paint. Bosh being utilized as a stretch 4 allowed him to take his man out of the paint.

Besides, most experts agree with me on this as well seeing Miami finishing at a 3rd or 4th seed.

We'll see though. The games are played on the court, not on paper. Something you will learn in a couple of months.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat are:

going to be an awful transition team- with LeBron they played a grind it out style- without him that is going to be the slowest half court offense in the league since Mike Fratello was coaching the Cavs

going to be an awful outside shooting team- who on the entire team is a reliable three point shooter? the answer is not one guy

going to be an awful inside team- they have nobody that posts and can work an in-and-out game and no toughness what-so-ever in the middle besides the 20 minutes a night a 36 year old Birdman plays

there center position and pg position are among the worst in the entire league.

and right now there bench is a a 36 year old Birdman, a 34 year old Haslem who averaged less then 4 points and 4 assists last year, I guess we assume Chalmers starts so Norris Cole and Napier are your backup perimeter players- a rookie that looked overwhelmed in summer league- and a below league average player in cole....and justin hamilton ...

and- Danny Granger- who gave the clippers less than nothing in the playoffs

it is not a good team.....it lacks so many aspects of a good team its not even funny- and the bench is atrocious

Uh huh.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade and Bosh will get to go back to their respective games now that Lebron's gone.
Perfect quote for the premise of the thread.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i just dont see it

you guys are not going to get any easy points in transition- and your three point shooting is pretty horrendous- and what little three point shooting you do have is going to be severely effected by Bron's departure.

You have one of the slowest teams in the league with very little three point shooting around it- do you realize how hard it is to score a lot of points on a nightly basis playing that way? Wade and Bosh NEED to go back to what they were 3-4 years ago- and i just dont see that happening- especially with Wade......Bosh is really the guy who's shoulders its on.

If Bosh does not play like a top 15 player in the NBA the Heat are not going to host a playoff series that is for certain

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect quote for the premise of the thread.

seriously

Wade misses 29 games last year- and has lebron drawing attention away from him - but all of a sudden he will be able to play 70 games the way he did 3-4 years ago?

simply not going to happen.

that being said- Wade will still be a very good player when he plays- not great but very goood- its not him thats the biggest concern

to me the biggest concern is they are not going to get any easy buckets and their 3 pt shooting is really bad- in todays NBA that is a bad combination - trying to play a slow half court offense that lacks spacing is a death sentence in todays NBA and thats the personnel the Heat have

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now the Cavs outside shooting?

only ;

Miller who shot 46% from 3 last year

Kyrie who shot 36% from 3 last year

Waiters who shot 37% from 3 last year

LeBron who shot 38% from 3 last year

J.Jones who saw very limited duty but is considered one of the best 3 pt shooters in the league (he shot over 50% from 3- albeit it very limited playing time)

Oh Yah- and some guy named Kevin Love who shot 38% from 3 last year-

and who knows- maybe Ray Allen could be added....

now THAT is a team that can shoot a 3......Irving and Waiters should enjoy a lot more space this year as well playing with Bron

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still have 3 point shooting. They just wanted to go away from the one dimensional spot up shooters which is pretty much what allen, lewis, battier, and jones all were.

They also have 2 spots available and one can be used for a shooter

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a clown if you don't think his production will go up. His usage was the lowest since his rookie year last season.

it will go up when he plays- but how many games do you think he plays?

he just sat out 29 games last year---how many games do you think Wade can play at a high level?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still have 3 point shooting. They just wanted to go away from the one dimensional spot up shooters which is pretty much what allen, lewis, battier, and jones all were.

They also have 2 spots available and one can be used for a shooter

could you tell me who?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it will go up when he plays- but how many games do you think he plays?

he just sat out 29 games last year---how many games do you think Wade can play at a high level?

He will play 65-70 games. He only had one true injury last year which was when he injured his hammy in March vs Indiana. The other games he missed was the organization being cautious as they wanted him healthy for the playoffs

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could you tell me who?

Chalmers had his 2nd best shooting year of his career as he shot 38% from 3
Cole shot about 35% from 3
Granger is a 38% career shooter from 3
McRoberts shot 36% from 3