• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's end this, Sammie "ain't" all that!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is for some of you that think that we would have been better this year with Sammie, he wouldn't have made a difference! Some of you (Cougar) said that, well last year Sammie won 3 of his first 6 games, well that is true, he also was 1-0 after one game, but he finished 3-4 as our starter, he played well against Arizona, even though he threw a PICK 6, we won, then he went 12-16 for a whooping 117 yards and 3 TD passes, 2 that went for 2 yards and the other he chucked a bomb of 4 yards against a team (Hous) that finished 2-14, I'd say that our defense won that game! Against the 3-13 Jags 19-34 for 222 yards and 3 TD's, again the threeTD's pretty nice but overall nothing great!

With that 3-4 record last year he threw 14 TD's and 4 int. Of those 14 TD's 10 of them went for 6 yards or less, that's more or less a handoff! 3 of his 4 interceptions went for PICK 6's, but Davis sucks and is nothing more than a backup, I guess that can apply to Bradford to than!

Let's go back to his last full season, 2012. Rams went 7-9

Here are Sammies stats in "his" wins

TB 13-27 196yards 2TD and 1int

Buff- 19-39 209 yards 1TD and 1int

SF- 26-39 221 yards 0TD AND 0int

Ari- 8-17 205 yards 2TD and 1int

Ari- 7-21 141 yards 2TD and 1int

Sea- 16-30 221 yards 0TD and 1int

Wash- 26-35 310 yards 3TD and 1 int

In those 7 wins Bradford had 4 games where he completed less than 50% of his passes, and 1 more against Sea, he barely made it over 50%. he threw an interception in 6 out of the 7, he only threw for more than 221 yards ONCE IN 7 wins!

Looks like we won in spite of him , or maybe the defense won some of those games, he also had 2 pick 6's!

Dare I go on? Why yes I will

In 2013 when he had that awesome start, and was on his way to his best year ever,

Passes thrown over 10 yards Sammie was 26-66 for ONE TD

Passes inside the opponents 10 yard line 11-24 for 46 yards and 11TD's (again 8 of those were 4 yards or less)

Passes inside the opponents 20 yard line 29-66 for 166 yards and 13TD's (agin look at above 8 went for 4 yards or less)

Please tell me what the hell you Sammie lovers are seeing. Give it up, he is not our answer, and if you believe those numbers are any better than what Davis has done than you will never see it and you are totally in denial!

Sammie is marginal at best, when he is healthy, which isn't very often, definitely not often enough for us to go into next year counting on him to be our starting QB and to lead us to the promised land.

Now let's hear the excuse, please do tell?

SAMMIE AIN'T ALL THAT!

Last edited by a moderator:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe what these things are about has anything to do with Bradford. Bradford is unrealized potential or damaged goods to some. The problem here is some don't want to face reality. And the reality at this point. All things subject to change. Is that Fisher and staff are coming back. Bradford is in the mix. Seems to be his job to win or loss. Once these facts as we know them now are accepted. We can move on to constructive debate about our team such as draft, FA, etc. And we can move away from this petty grousing. :suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe what these things are about has anything to do with Bradford. Bradford is unrealized potential or damaged goods to some. The problem here is some don't want to face reality. And the reality at this point. All things subject to change. Is that Fisher and staff are coming back. Bradford is in the mix. Seems to be his job to win or loss. Once these facts as we know them now are accepted. We can move on to constructive debate about our team such as draft, FA, etc. And we can move away from this petty grousing. :suds:

Well, I guess I just get tired of hearing all these excuses for Sammie and how if he was our QB we would be so much better, and the proof is in black and white, he has never done anything, and there is a good chance he never will. If Sammie was our starter we would have won 10 games this year, I call :wtf2::suds:

The proof is in the pudding and Bradford=Pudding

He ain't all that!:bullshit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call :bullshit:, not :wtf2:

Hey I blame it on my IPad!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess I just get tired of hearing all these excuses for Sammie and how if he was our QB we would be so much better, and the proof is in black and white, he has never done anything, and there is a good chance he never will.

The proof is in the pudding and Bradford=Pudding

He ain't all that!

I think or I know we all want more. We want Bradford to be the guy. We want Fisher to be a genius. We want a winning team. Will it happen with this group I sure hope so. But for now we have to work with what we have at least for another year. Smed as they say it is what it is.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh happy New Year my friend!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of time to rest when they plant me. :suds:

Putting in long days can drain a guy, and you might end up being planted sooner than you should be. Take care man!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting in long days can drain a guy, and you might end up being planted sooner than you should be. Take care man!

Thank you man. I have been blessed in many ways. I was able to see and do more before my 18 birthday than most see in a lifetime. I will leave that a mystery. And have continue in my adult life. 53 now would like 20 more good years lord willing. Hope all is great for you.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you man. I have been blessed in many ways. I was able to see and do more before my 18 birthday than most see in a lifetime. I will leave that a mystery. And have continue in my adult life. 53 now would like 20 more good years lord willing. Hope all is great for you.

Just turned 59 a couple days ago, have been working 2 days a week for the past two years, I'm not rich, I get by and do what I want, live in Iowa, heading for Dallas at the end of the month for 5 weeks. Have learned that life is not all about money, my time off is way more important than money,but you still have to have the cash to play!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just turned 59 a couple days ago, have been working 2 days a week for the past two years, I'm not rich, I get by and do what I want, live in Iowa, heading for Dallas at the end of the month for 5 weeks. Have learned that life is not all about money, my time off is way more important than money,but you still have to have the cash to play!

Congrats! Sounds like you have found balance. Your lucky many never do. Now if I can just straighten you out on this Ram thing. :lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another couple of years Ozark and you will be our newest candidate for induction into the 50+ club!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats! Sounds like you have found balance. Your lucky many never do. Now if I can just straighten you out on this Ram thing. :lol:

I am straight, I'm just here trying to save some souls, get them away from the Bradford Cult, it's a terrible thing to be brainwashed!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man for you not to think we would have won more games this year with Sam is just crazy. Everything they worked on thru OTA and training camp preseason went right out the window. they had to cut the offense way down for the back ups. you are a sam hater just admit it. Comparing stats from the 12 season makes no sense it was a totally different team with very little talent. you are now breaking down games that he has won and trying to not give him credit because he didn't throw 300 yds? Sam had more TD in those 7 games then Davis has in his career. a win is a win. Bradford is the best QB on our team period. thats why he is the starter. He gives us the best chance of winning thats it thats why I support him. you don't want to go into next season with him, then tell me who should be our QB. you guys better be careful what you wish for.. I'm starting to think he might not be back.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man for you not to think we would have won more games this year with Sam is just crazy. Everything they worked on thru OTA and training camp preseason went right out the window. they had to cut the offense way down for the back ups. you are a sam hater just admit it. Comparing stats from the 12 season makes no sense it was a totally different team with very little talent. you are now breaking down games that he has won and trying to not give him credit because he didn't throw 300 yds? Sam had more TD in those 7 games then Davis has in his career. a win is a win. Bradford is the best QB on our team period. thats why he is the starter. He gives us the best chance of winning thats it thats why I support him. you don't want to go into next season with him, then tell me who should be our QB. you guys better be careful what you wish for.. I'm starting to think he might not be back.

I disagree Cougar.

I don't think it really matters who the Rams have at QB. As long as they have Schotty calling the plays and a crappy OL, this team is not going anywhere.

The Rams could gave Aaron Rodgers and as long as Schotty is calling the plays, this team would fail.

Those are the 2 biggest problems with the team. One will get addressed. The other is unfortunately staying with his "excellent job".

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree Cougar.

I don't think it really matters who the Rams have at QB. As long as they have Schotty calling the plays and a crappy OL, this team is not going anywhere.

The Rams could gave Aaron Rodgers and as long as Schotty is calling the plays, this team would fail.

Those are the 2 biggest problems with the team. One will get addressed. The other is unfortunately staying with his "excellent job".

I agree to an extent but I think the players on the field need to execute and make plays. stop the stupid penalties, holding at critical times, false starts, drop passes that puts you into a hole. they certainly don't make it easy on him calling plays. I agree you can't do anything without a good Oline.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to an extent but I think the players on the field need to execute and make plays. stop the stupid penalties, holding at critical times, false starts, drop passes that puts you into a hole. they certainly don't make it easy on him calling plays. I agree you can't do anything without a good Oline.

My friend you are making way to much sense for most here. :nod: