• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's end this, Sammie "ain't" all that!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man for you not to think we would have won more games this year with Sam is just crazy. Everything they worked on thru OTA and training camp preseason went right out the window. they had to cut the offense way down for the back ups. you are a sam hater just admit it. Comparing stats from the 12 season makes no sense it was a totally different team with very little talent. you are now breaking down games that he has won and trying to not give him credit because he didn't throw 300 yds? Sam had more TD in those 7 games then Davis has in his career. a win is a win. Bradford is the best QB on our team period. thats why he is the starter. He gives us the best chance of winning thats it thats why I support him. you don't want to go into next season with him, then tell me who should be our QB. you guys better be careful what you wish for.. I'm starting to think he might not be back.

Sorry, but you are the one that brought up his so called fantastic start last season, and that's why you felt he was on his way to eliteness! I just stated the facts that his season last year wasn't any better than Davis this year, he threw 6 TD passes against two teams that won 2 and 3 games apiece. Also anybody can throw 14 TD passes if they are given 64 chances inside the 20 yard line, throwing 8 TD's from 4 yards out and closer is not a great feat by any means! Also he had 3 PICK 6's in 7 starts, exactly the same as Davis had in 7 starts!

As far as the 2012 season, you said I'm not giving him credit because he didn't throw for 300 yards a game, he had one, I give him credit, but he didn't even average 200 yards a game in the other 6 wins, that tells me and any other rational person, that Sammie boy didn't win those games, he was putting up backup QB numbers!

I also included the 2012 season just so a "rational" person could see that he has never done anything extraordinary to merit that he is a quality starting QB!

You are the one that is the Sammie lover, you said that you have a Sammie jersey that you wear "all the
time", all your Avi's are of Sammie, you are blind, just look at his stats, they are not good, how can you
possible say that they are?

I don't really care who we have at QB next year, it doesn't have to be Davis, but it sure shouldn't be Bradford! But the Rams being the class origination that they are will play Sammie, not because of his great talents, it will be because they are trying to recoup some of the money they are paying him and trying to save face for a bad draft decision!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man for you not to think we would have won more games this year with Sam is just crazy. Everything they worked on thru OTA and training camp preseason went right out the window. they had to cut the offense way down for the back ups. you are a sam hater just admit it. Comparing stats from the 12 season makes no sense it was a totally different team with very little talent. you are now breaking down games that he has won and trying to not give him credit because he didn't throw 300 yds? Sam had more TD in those 7 games then Davis has in his career. a win is a win. Bradford is the best QB on our team period. thats why he is the starter. He gives us the best chance of winning thats it thats why I support him. you don't want to go into next season with him, then tell me who should be our QB. you guys better be careful what you wish for.. I'm starting to think he might not be back.

And please tell me which games Sammie would have won and what he would have done to make that happen?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gentlemen there is no guarantee Bradford will ever take the field again for anyone. Maybe a moot point.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but you are the one that brought up his so called fantastic start last season, and that's why you felt he was on his way to eliteness! I just stated the facts that his season last year wasn't any better than Davis this year, he threw 6 TD passes against two teams that won 2 and 3 games apiece. Also anybody can throw 14 TD passes if they are given 64 chances inside the 20 yard line, throwing 8 TD's from 4 yards out and closer is not a great feat by any means! Also he had 3 PICK 6's in 7 starts, exactly the same as Davis had in 7 starts!

As far as the 2012 season, you said I'm not giving him credit because he didn't throw for 300 yards a game, he had one, I give him credit, but he didn't even average 200 yards a game in the other 6 wins, that tells me and any other rational person, that Sammie boy didn't win those games, he was putting up backup QB numbers!

I also included the 2012 season just so a "rational" person could see that he has never done anything extraordinary to merit that he is a quality starting QB!

You are the one that is the Sammie lover, you said that you have a Sammie jersey that you wear "all the
time", all your Avi's are of Sammie, you are blind, just look at his stats, they are not good, how can you
possible say that they are?

I don't really care who we have at QB next year, it doesn't have to be Davis, but it sure shouldn't be Bradford! But the Rams being the class origination that they are will play Sammie, not because of his great talents, it will be because they are trying to recoup some of the money they are paying him and trying to save face for a bad draft decision!
It would be so much easier to trust and believe your point of views if you weren't such a stat grabber. You know, only plucking the ones that make your argument.

Man I don't know how you always drag everybody into these things but for me it's the constant slant of facts that slides me off my chair!

Not that I really care but what it the number of interceptions, fumbles and scoop 6's not just pick 6's and what it the TD to TO ratio?. What about QBR, probably the most reliable assessment for QB's how about third down conversions and why play down red zone scoring as if it is an easier task :L

If you want to make an argument and use only the stats that make your case, it just makes your points look weak.

Papa always said.... "Figures never lie but liar's always figure!"

:lol:

Just having some fun good sir!

Happy New Years Brother Smed!

I thought I'd get this year started off right, you know? :lol:

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I don't know how you always drag everybody into these things but for me it's the constant slant of facts that slides me off my chair!

Heheh, loved this line.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be so much easier to trust and believe your point of views if you weren't such a stat grabber. You know, only plucking the ones that make your argument.

Not that I really care but what it the number of interceptions, fumbles and scoop 6's not just pick 6's and what it the TD to TO ratio?. What about QBR, probably the most reliable assessment for QB's how about third down conversions and why play down red zone scoring as if it is an easier task :L

If you want to make an argument and use only the stats that make your case, it just makes your points look weak.

Papa always said.... "Figures never lie but liar's always figure!"

Ok, I know that stats don't tell the whole story, but when people arent getting it, you have to also throw them out there. Bradford and Davis pretty much have the same record, Bradford is a so called seasoned veteran, Davis more or less his first year!

Want more reliable stats, how about Red zone, where we have sucked for years! in Sammies last 7 games, which some think he was having a career year, 29-64 (45%) 162 yards 13td's, rams scored ZERO rushing TD's. Davis in 8 starts 27-39 (70%) 131 yards 7 TDs, Rams also scored on 5 rushing TDs. Davis clearly has the better Red Zone stats and results, in a little more than half the attempts. This means Bradford threw 1 TD pass over 20 yards, Davis threw 5 over 20 yards. Overall that's 17 TD in 8 games for Davis and 14 for Bradford in 7 games. It's not all about TD passes, Davis gets them in the Red Zone and they score!
PLUS IN MY OPINION:yahoo:Davis played against at least 6 quality defenses, that's tough for any QB let alone a 1st year QB, Bradford played against 2, maybe even 3 good defenses

IM NOT SAYING DAVIS IS BETTER! I'm just trying to get my point across that Sammie ain't all that, he is an
average QB at best, all things considered Davis has done just as well as Bradford, the only difference is Bradford has started over 50 games, Davis has started 8, ok, another difference, Davis isn't hurt, ok, another difference, Davis isn't making a gazillion dollars

vita, you and I know it's not all about stats, it's about results, and no one can deny we have gotten the same results from Bradford and Davis. You also know that I love this, and I will keep throwing it out there, until it finally sticks on some of these people!

And did I mention,Bradford ain't all that!:yahoo:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford loves God, Country, the Rams, and Randolph Scott. How dare you.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford loves God, Country, the Rams, and Randolph Scott. How dare you.

Really, I'm pretty sure there were rumors that Scott was gay?

I have stats to back it up, I think in 1952 Scott was living with Cary Grant, even though Scott was married twice he still,

Oh never mind:L

Last edited by a moderator:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG! I hope you were standing with your hand over your heart when you read his name. Lies, lies that dam Gary Cooper.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, I'm pretty sure there were rumors that Scott was gay?

I have stats to back it up, I think in 1952 Scott was living with Cary Grant, even though Scott was married twice he still,

Oh never mind:L

They were friends. It was college. Ah may faint.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were friends. It was college. Ah may faint.

Hey, kids experimented with crack in college,back in the day, I guess it was just a different kind of crack:whistle::rollseyes:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of sad that most people in here don't even know who we are talking about!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed, you keep up this stat-driven posting and I guarantee you'll break the 1000 posts mark pretty soon.:nod:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed, you keep up this stat-driven posting and I guarantee you'll break the 1000 posts mark pretty soon.:nod:

I've been perusing these sites for years, just reading, never posting, but these past two years with all the Bradford excuses just pushed me over the edge,i just had to comment, and I will keep commenting until I can save at least one of our fans from the Bradford cult!:suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a noble pursuit especially if next year he returns and supports all of your contentions.

Last edited by a moderator: