• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's end this, Sammie "ain't" all that!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of sad that most people in here don't even know who we are talking about!

Whole lotta WTF going on out there for sure. That's what makes it fun.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along with whose his avatar today.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole lotta WTF going on out there for sure. That's what makes it fun.

You do realize I was talking about Scott, Cooper, And Grant, don't you, we are aging ourselves!:suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine Smed. I'll take age and treachery anyday over youth and angst!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You boyz are all over the top today!

Fine job fellas and I'll get to you later Smed! LOL

Also a fine job by the good ole Rams fans here on this thread. (And when I say ole, I mean old!)

In light of these posts and the ripe old age of our fellow poster here on this thread, I would like to nominate Ozarks as an Honorary Member to the Ram 50+ Club!

That is, as long as he can attest to being a lifelong Rams fan from day one.

I'm not certain he meets this criteria however if he does, we should certainly consider his induction.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's a change of venue Vita. What say you smed? Is Ozark close enough to the required 50 years of being a Rams fan and would meet the criteria to begin the induction process if he can prove he was a Rams fan from day one as Vita has suggested? He would be up for Honorary status until teh required 50 years initila requirement is met.

The club is always is open to proposed candidates and I presume this is the intent of Vita. Cast your vote for initial proceeding to begin and I'll get a hold of Tnerb, Raminator, Blue, Blazer and Mikey to what they say.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's a change of venue Vita. What say you smed? Is Ozark close enough to the required 50 years of being a Rams fan and would meet the criteria to begin the induction process if he can prove he was a Rams fan from day one as Vita has suggested? He would be up for Honorary status until teh required 50 years initila requirement is met.

The club is always is open to proposed candidates and I presume this is the intent of Vita. Cast your vote for initial proceeding to begin and I'll get a hold of Tnerb, Raminator, Blue, Blazer and Mikey to what they say.
As with many St. Louis Rams fan Southerners, we may need to discover if Ozarks has indeed been a Rams fan for life prior to polling members. :noidea: I have no idea.

It just stands to reason for most, an inaugural Rams Family season occurred once the Rams moved to St. Louis.

Either way Retro, it's your show brudah. :nod:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we had this discussion a while back and if I remember correctly, Ozark didn't start following the Rams for a spell as he was growing up and is a ways away from the required 50 year mark. Unless I see or hear otherwise, I think this a dead issue as of now.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the invite. Have been a Rams fan for life. Not sure why anyone would think otherwise. I grew up in Va. That maybe were some of the confusion lies. But truthfully I don't believe I could be a part of a club that would have me for a member. Again thank you but believe Retro is right its a dead issue. :clap:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the invite. Have been a Rams fan for life. Not sure why anyone would think otherwise. I grew up in Va. That maybe were some of the confusion lies. But truthfully I don't believe I could be a part of a club that would have me for a member. Again thank you but believe Retro is right its a dead issue. :clap:
:pound::pound:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's funny!! :clap:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if we could start a Sammie club boys? Meet on Tuesdays and tell Sam stories and talk about how he spends his money and rehab and stuff. Let's do it. I'll bring T Shirts for all.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUOTE=27mtrcougar;6134513]I wonder if we could start a Sammie club boys? Meet on Tuesdays and tell Sam stories and talk about how he spends his money and rehab and stuff. Let's do it. I'll bring T Shirts for all.[/QUOTE]

:L:lame:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With your thinking Coug, its called a Cult, not a club! Keep drinking the koolaid, you'll find peace my friend! Make sure you're wearing your " Sammie Jammies" you know, the ones with the footies, when they find your body!

Do you also have a race car bed?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With your thinking Coug, its called a Cult, not a club! Keep drinking the koolaid, you'll find peace my friend! Make sure you're wearing your " Sammie Jammies" you know, the ones with the footies, when they find your body!

Do you also have a race car bed?

You know you want a T shirt Smed :) Haha I like the race car bed idea. #8 of course. It just has to go with my Sooner wallpaper. :lol:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you want a T shirt Smed :) Haha I like the race car bed idea. #8 of course. It just has to go with my Sooner wallpaper. :lol:

You're killing me Coug, I thought I still had hopes of saving you, but I think it's too late!!!!!!:bawling:
:suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have never nor will I ever own a Ram, Dodger, or Angel shirt with a"guys" name on it! I'm a fan of my teams and not of players. If I did ever have one it would have names like Warner, Faulk, Dickerson, or Bruce on it, you know someone that has done something! But even then, I wouldn't.

This might come from when I was younger and my favorite player Willie Davis for the Dodgers was traded to the Expos, wasn't devastated or anything like you would be, but it still sucked! Plus some of it comes from, these guys make enough money, I'm not spending my hard earned cash promoting them and putting more money in their pockets, they don't really give a rip about the fan, so why would I give them even more money?

But hold onto your Sammie gear, someday when your grandkids or even kids ask you about it, you can tell them, just some guy that played a couple years for the Rams!