• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Bring People back to Reality

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought your intention was to bring people back to reality? Miserable fail. This was more like a homer-fueled cheerlead.

This game in Cincy will go a long ways in defining what the Seahawks are about this year. There is no doubt they are one of the most talented teams in the league. But when it comes to heart, so far, they are middle of the pack or maybe slightly below average.

A championsip team needs talent, health, heart and luck. They have the talent and so far the luck too. Their health could be better but it isn't much worse than most teams. But their heart? I haven't seen it yet. And, after throwing big bucks to alot of their stars the past few months, i'd say the lack of heart is a major concern.
It will go about as long as the game @ KC last year. Or the one @ SD. It's 1 of 16, and it's not even against a division or even conference opponent on the road. Winning is always preferred, but this really isn't the key to the entire season or anything.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense is a mess not only with the run blocking but even if marshawn does play he wont be 100% so there will be split carries going on with rawls and to be honest even with marshawn back healthy I dont know how effective he will be because this O-Line doesnt seem to run block either. Last season our pass blocking wasnt all that great but we could definitely run the ball which opened up our passing game.

its been 4 games and no rushing touchdowns at all for the offense its amazing that were are even 2-2

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will go about as long as the game @ KC last year. Or the one @ SD. It's 1 of 16, and it's not even against a division or even conference opponent on the road. Winning is always preferred, but this really isn't the key to the entire season or anything.

Agree... Winning your divisional games is what usually defines the kind of season you're going to have...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree... Winning your divisional games is what usually defines the kind of season you're going to have...
Yeah those games are important, but I just try not to put too much weight on any 1 game. If we lose it, it's loss #3. We had 3 losses around this time of the season last year too. Still went to the SB. Hell, the year we WON the SB, we had 2 losses in December, which apparently is taboo for playoff quality teams.

It's 1 of 16 games.