• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's talk about the AFC North

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not Amish. I'm using the internet for crying out loud.

Who said anything about Amish? Your people the Mennonites use electricity, phones and cars. I couldn't exist as an Amish, I would be shunned in no time and try your tribe

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about Amish? Your people the Mennonites use electricity, phones and cars. I couldn't exist as an Amish, I would be shunned in no time and try your tribe

And your people, Bostonians sit around eating Boston cream pie and chowder all day and saying, "ah, wicked good chowdah!"

Quit stereotyping, sonny. It's beneath you.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your people, Bostonians sit around eating Boston cream pie and chowder all day and saying, "ah, wicked good chowdah!"

Quit stereotyping, sonny. It's beneath you.

Meg you usually have a sense of humor not sure what this stereotyping is? You had mentioned in past about this woman you were going to hook up with going through a div and she was a Mennonite. So just breaking your balls that she had you converted. I'm not from Boston, hardly go there and glad the New England Pats don't play there but in Foxborough which is closer to me in Prov. I do like chowder , only started like white like 10 years ago, always like the Manhattan one. Boston cream pie sucks btw, We have Del's lemonade, wieners, coffee milk and cabinets ( milkshakes) in RI

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meg you usually have a sense of humor not sure what this stereotyping is? You had mentioned in past about this woman you were going to hook up with going through a div and she was a Mennonite. So just breaking your balls that she had you converted. I'm not from Boston, hardly go there and glad the New England Pats don't play there but in Foxborough which is closer to me in Prov. I do like chowder , only started like white like 10 years ago, always like the Manhattan one. Boston cream pie sucks btw, We have Del's lemonade, wieners, coffee milk and cabinets ( milkshakes) in RI

Don't like Boston cream pie? What's wrong with you?

Bet you still say "wicked" though

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't like Boston cream pie? What's wrong with you?

Bet you still say "wicked" though

Wicked to me means evil, that is more of a Mass thing and not into cream like in eclairs, boston cream etc. But I'll eat anything with whipped cream like bismarks, cream puffs etc. Drop the gun, do0n't forget the cannolis

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wicked to me means evil, that is more of a Mass thing and not into cream like in eclairs, boston cream etc. But I'll eat anything with whipped cream like bismarks, cream puffs etc. Drop the gun, do0n't forget the cannolis
this must be u then:suds:

2874297736_45ee29c8bf_b.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this must be u then:suds:

2874297736_45ee29c8bf_b.jpg

Usually the whoppie pies I have tried don't have whipped cream but a different filling, so not into them, They are the same as devil food cakes

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's Baltimore at the top clearly. That just isn't even a question. They are stacked all over the place. Unless Jackson somehow take an enormous step back, that's not changing. They should probably be considered the Super Bowl co-favorite with KC.

However, if Stefanski is even 50% better as a HC than Kitchens (which seems like a guarantee given how horrendous Kitchens was), the Browns are likely in 2nd place. People forget that, even though Cleveland was a wreck last year overall, they were sitting at 5-6 on Thanksgiving Day with wins over 14-2 Baltimore, 10-6 Buffalo, and 8-8 Pittsburgh before the wheels just entirely came off with the coaching staff cratering and Garrett getting suspended. They've dramatically upgraded their OL, added a top TE to join their now TE-friendly offense, and they'll also have Myles Garrett back in the lineup. They've also added some much-needed upgrades in the secondary.

Meanwhile, Pittsburgh didn't really improve much this year from what I see. You have to assume they'll have better QB play, but they're still relying on a now-38 year old Ben Roethlisberger who is coming off a season-ending injury and won't have his normal conditioning program. They still have the worst RB stable in the division by leaps and bounds, and they lack a true secondary receiving weapon behind Juju. Their defense will be solid, but they're going to have trouble scoring against even decent defenses.

Cincinnati has talent, no questions asked, but they have major questions on the OL and on defense, along with a rookie QB, so I think they're still at least a year or two away from being contenders.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's Baltimore at the top clearly. That just isn't even a question. They are stacked all over the place. Unless Jackson somehow take an enormous step back, that's not changing. They should probably be considered the Super Bowl co-favorite with KC.

However, if Stefanski is even 50% better as a HC than Kitchens (which seems like a guarantee given how horrendous Kitchens was), the Browns are likely in 2nd place. People forget that, even though Cleveland was a wreck last year overall, they were sitting at 5-6 on Thanksgiving Day with wins over 14-2 Baltimore, 10-6 Buffalo, and 8-8 Pittsburgh before the wheels just entirely came off with the coaching staff cratering and Garrett getting suspended. They've dramatically upgraded their OL, added a top TE to join their now TE-friendly offense, and they'll also have Myles Garrett back in the lineup. They've also added some much-needed upgrades in the secondary.

Meanwhile, Pittsburgh didn't really improve much this year from what I see. You have to assume they'll have better QB play, but they're still relying on a now-38 year old Ben Roethlisberger who is coming off a season-ending injury and won't have his normal conditioning program. They still have the worst RB stable in the division by leaps and bounds, and they lack a true secondary receiving weapon behind Juju. Their defense will be solid, but they're going to have trouble scoring against even decent defenses.

Cincinnati has talent, no questions asked, but they have major questions on the OL and on defense, along with a rookie QB, so I think they're still at least a year or two away from being contenders.
I'll hold the Baltimore Baltimore thoughts until I see if Jackson is really that good.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a two team race between Baltimore and Pittsburgh and Baltimore has the edge.

But the back of my mind still has skepticism of Lamar Jackson's sustainability. They're just so stacked everywhere though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Thank God. I was hoping you'd give us a breakdown on the AFC North. Now I can die...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Thank God. I was hoping you'd give us a breakdown on the AFC North. Now I can die...
Has he given us one of the NFC East yet? That's the one we are all wanting to hear.:D

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has he given us one of the NFC East yet? That's the one we are all wanting to hear.:D
I've had a little trouble sleeping lately just worrying about what he might say. I've seen his work so I'm praying he takes the Eagles...