• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeNoPlayoffs is already shutting it down this year. LOL

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not stating anything about legitimacy; that's your own hangup. I'm using probability based on his history. Durant's only rings have come with the already loaded Warriors. Based on his pre-Warriors history, I wouldn't project a high probability for future rings if he tries to start over with a blank slate elsewhere.
He will obviously leave only if he is going somewhere with at least one other max type player, like for example with Kyrie to the Knicks. He's not signing with Charlotte or the Cavs.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will obviously leave only if he is going somewhere with at least one other max type player, like for example with Kyrie to the Knicks. He's not signing with Charlotte or the Cavs.

Do think Durant and Kyrie is automatically a legitimate title threat?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do think Durant and Kyrie is automatically a legitimate title threat?
Depending on complimentary players absolutely. Remember that KD leaving makes the Warriors just one of many contenders vs the strong favorite.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on complimentary players absolutely. Remember that KD leaving makes the Warriors just one of many contenders vs the strong favorite.

I think they're still the strong favorite, just not overwhelming like they are with Durant. Semantics though.

They would have to fight through the Bucks, Celtics, Pacers (with Oladipo back healthy hopefully), and Sixers/Raptors (depending on being able to retain their big money FAs to be), but everything depends on the supporting players. DSJ, Knox, and Robinson (and Zion?) would be a great base, but also EXTREMELY young.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're still the strong favorite, just not overwhelming like they are with Durant. Semantics though.

They would have to fight through the Bucks, Celtics, Pacers (with Oladipo back healthy hopefully), and Sixers/Raptors (depending on being able to retain their big money FAs to be), but everything depends on the supporting players. DSJ, Knox, and Robinson (and Zion?) would be a great base, but also EXTREMELY young.
Well Boogie is leaving too so the Ws are back to their core three that didn't really dominate in the playoffs (although they had their 73 win season)

The rest of the league has closed the gap significantly, Green can't shoot anymore, I doubt the Ws win another title if KD leaves

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Boogie is leaving too so the Ws are back to their core three that didn't really dominate in the playoffs (although they had their 73 win season)

The rest of the league has closed the gap significantly, Green can't shoot anymore, I doubt the Ws win another title if KD leaves

I think Green's early season injury has affected his shot. I wouldn't project that to be a long term issue.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Green's early season injury has affected his shot. I wouldn't project that to be a long term issue.
Even if it improves I stand by it, the core 3 aren't enough to win a title anymore

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Cavs fans trying to figure out why Lebron came to the Lakers are starting to sound like Hillary trying to figure out why she lost.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Cavs fans trying to figure out why Lebron came to the Lakers are starting to sound like Hillary trying to figure out why she lost.

Cavs fan really don't care (maybe Wiggy idk). Look how it turned out anyways...

lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think now its abundantly clear why he came--- for sunshine and business opportunities.

I don't think anyone disagrees that coming to the Lakers was as much about life after basketball as anything else.

I think the main things it was about are his legacy, his family and him wanting to be a "mogul".

He wants to win, obviously, because he's a competitor and also knows restoring the Lakers would help his legacy more than not restoring them would hurt it.

But, his family and businesses weighed more heavily than ever before.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree...especially if they lucked into Zion. I'll take Durant, Zion and Kyrie as my Big 3 over Curry, Klay and Green.

cousins staying changes things and obviously the other complementary pieces. But if they win the lottery, pretty sure they could add Kyrie and Durant (along with Zion) and keep whoever they want.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

are there any who don't know? No way to move Cleveland near LA.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone disagrees that coming to the Lakers was as much about life after basketball as anything else.

I think the main things it was about are his legacy, his family and him wanting to be a "mogul".

He wants to win, obviously, because he's a competitor and also knows restoring the Lakers would help his legacy more than not restoring them would hurt it.

But, his family and businesses weighed more heavily than ever before.
It's the latter alone, I think. That, or someone gave him bad advice or he didn't think things through. He probably figured "I'm Lebron and everyone's gonna love me no matter what (wherever he goes)." Problem is in LA it's title or bust and they have guys like Kobe, shaq, Magic, Kareem who were superstars and did win titles for the team.

Should have gone to the Clippers if he wanted LA or stayed or gone to Philly if he wanted to win (and be loved).

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree...especially if they lucked into Zion. I'll take Durant, Zion and Kyrie as my Big 3 over Curry, Klay and Green.

cousins staying changes things and obviously the other complementary pieces. But if they win the lottery, pretty sure they could add Kyrie and Durant (along with Zion) and keep whoever they want.
Probably so but Cousins is 100% not staying. Also, Zion may be great and all but he will still be a 19 year old pro so let's not get carried away too quick

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably so but Cousins is 100% not staying. Also, Zion may be great and all but he will still be a 19 year old pro so let's not get carried away too quick
I'd still take him over Green and don't forget they'd also have Durant and Kyrie.