• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeNoPlayoffs is already shutting it down this year. LOL

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
easily.....i still think its arguable he is the best, but i think, because of LeBron's huge descent on the defensive effort, that its clear he PROBABLY has given the Best Player Alive to Giannis.

If there was just 1 game and i could take 1 guy in the league and he was totally healthy- i still think i take LeBron- but its arguable and that has not been the case in a LONG LONG time.

Jordan, Kobe, Duncan...etc.....I dont know if anyone in the NBA has ever had a longer run as Best Player Alive than LeBron. Its been since what? probably 2007.
Best basketball player ever is such a stupid debate.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a Lakers fan. but shame on front office for constructing such an awful roster. they literally have 6 players that all play same position. or at the very least, can only guard certain players

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, this is all about Lebron throwing teammates under the bus.
Whatever.....

Michael Jordan fucking constantly tossed teammates under the bus
He was a relentless jackass and bully when it came to teammates

Heck, he was so petty that he literally paid some high school shlub to come and get ridiculed at his HOF speech.
Lets not pretend that Lebron calling out a bunch of Laker Jabronies is something new for a superstar.

Lebron is doing what every superstar has done since the dawn of sports. Call them out.
The only diffrence between Lebron and Jordan is social media.

In fact, Jordan was a dick, shitty teammate, degenerate gambler, philanderer, and generally a total asshole.
But, there was only newspaper print media to cover it. And those guys would lose access if they did not print fluff pieces.

For all the hatred towards Lebron, he has 100 times better personal character than Jordan.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D1FiyDMWkAYwnBr

Sooo.. From 8 straight finals in the LeEast to NO playoff appearance the following year where the REAL teams are. Wow!!!:L

LeNoPlayoffs is already shutting it down this year. What a "competitor". Send him back to the East on a superteam going up against the trash

bs2.gif

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever.....

Heck, he was so petty that he literally paid some high school shlub to come and get ridiculed at his HOF speech.
Lets not pretend that Lebron calling out a bunch of Laker Jabronies is something new for a superstar.

Lebron is doing what every superstar has done since the dawn of sports. Call them out.

In fact, Jordan was a dick, shitty teammate, degenerate gambler, philanderer, and generally a total asshole.
But, there was only newspaper print media to cover it. And those guys would lose access if they did not print fluff pieces.

For all the hatred towards Lebron, he has 100 times better personal character than Jordan.

As a person, IMO, no question Lebron is the better dude. I don't know how people could argue that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a person, IMO, no question Lebron is the better dude. I don't know how people could argue that.

Simple.

A lot of people don't like LeBron and most do like Jordan. So they will conclude what they want.

What I think most don't realize is that Jordan never let the public see his real persona.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever.....

I seem to remember Kobe throwing a teammate or 2 under the bus as well.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While i dont agree with the poster, you cant seriously judge a persons worth by the money they make do you?
I think it makes just as much sense as his bullshit(The best way to respond to a moron is with bullshit)

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seem to remember Kobe throwing a teammate or 2 under the bus as well.
Smush Parker needed to thrown under the buss and then rolled over and over and over - Just saying. Kwame Brown - needed to be under that same bus - Just saying

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smush Parker needed to thrown under the buss and then rolled over and over and over - Just saying. Kwame Brown - needed to be under that same bus - Just saying

And none of the current Lakers do?

I think LeBron's problem is that he is blaming the wrong teammates.

Kuzma and Ingram have mostly played well. The problem has been more the old guys than the young ones.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This news is not about minutes. It was about the PR.

By saying you will limit Lebrons minutes ...it gives the impression that the "team" is sooo bad there's no point in making Lebron play any inspired basketball.

The problem is Lebron lost this team. Condescending after condescending comments from Lebron about his teammates have demoralized this team. they don't want to play for him.

This row of buses would need to be a mile long to fit all the teammates that Lebron has thrown under them.

bigstock-School-Bus-Lot-640794.jpg

This

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kuzma and Ingram have mostly played well. The problem has been more the old guys than the young ones.

It would be difficult considering the injuries - they were playing and in the top 5 teams in the Western Conference until LeBron went down - Personally I think that is a huge consideration.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough i guess...

Well using logic doesn't work - they keep criticizing LeBron, but the dude had serious injury which kept him out for 17 games. Until Christmas Day, the Lakers were winning and had a winning record. They never recovered after that

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well using logic doesn't work - they keep criticizing LeBron, but the dude had serious injury which kept him out for 17 games. Until Christmas Day, the Lakers were winning and had a winning record. They never recovered after that
I get it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it.

So here is my thought for now - Bench Lonzo Ball which looks like they are doing that either, and I'd probably play Ingram and Kuzma and let them develop better chemistry, but I think they just got to tank it and go for a better draft pick and then trade Lonzo Ball for a top 5 pick straight across. What you think of that idea?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still take Lebron if I needed a player for one game, maybe even a series. The Lakers did a poor job of surrounding him with players that fit, not one player in the league is winning anything with this supporting cast. This organization handled this year way worse than the Cavs FO did any of those years in CLE

And it's not even close.......and the Cavs' offseasons since their first Finals trip since the return they had no cap room nor assets.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever.....

Anyone who doesn't believe this needs to read the Jordan Rules and/or talk to Brad Sellers.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed, though Lebron has done them no favors lately. Sure, he's had some good to very good games, but he has often lacked effort and made some stupid plays.