• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeNoPlayoffs is already shutting it down this year. LOL

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This organization handled this year way worse than the Cavs FO did any of those years in CLE

To be fair, when Lebron returned to Cleveland, they already had Kyrie playing at an all star level and the trade for Love was in the works before he signed.

The Lakers didn't have anyone playing at an all star level and didn't really have the assets other than kids with some potential and some future draft picks, that with the addition of Lebron, weren't expected to be worth much as they would likely be last first rounders.

Once they didn't get a 2nd max guy, there was no contending this season unless they pulled off a blockbuster trade.

So, we're not exactly talking about an apples to apples situation.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who doesn't believe this needs to read the Jordan Rules and/or talk to Brad Sellers.

Didn't MJ once punch Steve Kerr in the face during practice?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This news is not about minutes. It was about the PR.

By saying you will limit Lebrons minutes ...it gives the impression that the "team" is sooo bad there's no point in making Lebron play any inspired basketball.

The problem is Lebron lost this team. Condescending after condescending comments from Lebron about his teammates have demoralized this team. they don't want to play for him.

This row of buses would need to be a mile long to fit all the teammates that Lebron has thrown under them.

bigstock-School-Bus-Lot-640794.jpg

The AD debacle, which was driven by Klutch and Lebron is what killed the chemistry. They were actually looking to be ahead of schedule before he got hurt and started playing GM.

He's actually tried to "make nice" with a couple of his comments, but it's pretty clear that the kids don't trust him and the 1 year guys have checked out.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure. Was constantly ridiculing Sellers. Sure, wasn't a stud NBA player but the nicest guy.....currenty the Mayor of Warrensville.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AD debacle, which was driven by Klutch and Lebron is what killed the chemistry. They were actually looking to be ahead of schedule before he got hurt and started playing GM.

He's actually tried to "make nice" with a couple of his comments, but it's pretty clear that the kids don't trust him and the 1 year guys have checked out.
Might have said this but not sure.....my guess is the kids were excited to play with him when they found out because it's Lebron of course and figured they'd win a ton.

Once they met him and saw that while a great player he never held himself accountable their mindset might have changed....and of course when he allegedly wanted them all gone.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke once broke Laimbeers face in practice.

Kerr seems like the same kind of unathletic, annoying teammate, so prolly.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh quit with the age nonsense. He also needed to be surrounded by Bosh/Wade/Allen and a host of 3 point sharpshooters at his peak to even win anything.

Hell Kobe/MJ were either winning Finals or reaching the playoffs at 34.

This season has shown he is a FRAUD. A pretender to the throne of the NBA's elites

And KD needed to be surrounded by Steph/Klay/Dray @ his peak to win anything. That's different though right? Troll on dorian, it's all you ever do anyway.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke once broke Laimbeers face in practice.

Kerr seems like the same kind of unathletic, annoying teammate, so prolly.

I forgot about the Zeke/Laimbeer fight back in the day.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might have said this but not sure.....my guess is the kids were excited to play with him when they found out because it's Lebron of course and figured they'd win a ton.

Once they met him and saw that while a great player he never held himself accountable their mindset might have changed....and of course when he allegedly wanted them all gone.

I have no doubt that they were excited about playing with him. He's the guy they all wanted to be.

He actually was doing pretty well before his injury. The chemistry looked good and everyone, including Lebron, looked like they were having fun playing together. He even looked like he was buying into mentoring the kids.

I don't know if he panicked when he got hurt and it looked like he wasn't going to be back as quickly as he hoped, or if he got bored or what.

But that AD debacle just killed all of the chemistry and trust, as well as the kids excitement to be playing with him.

I understand why they tried to get AD and, while I don't agree with it, I even understand to an extent, why they went public.

But the risk of going public was exactly what we are seeing now. Pull off that trade and it's all good.

But not pulling it off was always going to be a disaster.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe punched Samaki Walker in the face on a team flight over a $100 bet.
It happens.

I don't really consider physical altercations an issue among teammates. Passive aggressive shit talking I do.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than to further his Hollywood career, I don't know why James wanted to sign with the Lakers. He should think seriously of retirement, If he thinks another ring is on the horizon in LA he is mistaken. The Lakers have so much work to do that Lebron would be 50 years old by the time they get back to winning again....a waste of talent in my opinion. He is just a band-aid on a gushing flesh wound in Los Angeles.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens.

I don't really consider physical altercations an issue among teammates. Passive aggressive shit talking I do.

Same. I had a coach who used to say "Young bucks are gonna lock horns from time to time. It's inevitable".

Guys fight, it's over and they usually walk away friends. That passive/aggressive shit just drags on.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than to further his Hollywood career, I don't know why James wanted to sign with the Lakers. He should think seriously of retirement, If he thinks another ring is on the horizon in LA he is mistaken. The Lakers have so much work to do that Lebron would be 50 years old by the time they get back to winning again....a waste of talent in my opinion. He is just a band-aid on a gushing flesh wound in Los Angeles.
Why should he think of retiring?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because next season will be a carbon copy of this season and the next.

I doubt it'll be a carbon copy. With all the money the Lakers have to spend they'll upgrade the roster this summer.