• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeNoPlayoffs is already shutting it down this year. LOL

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the latter alone, I think. That, or someone gave him bad advice or he didn't think things through. He probably figured "I'm Lebron and everyone's gonna love me no matter what (wherever he goes)." Problem is in LA it's title or bust and they have guys like Kobe, shaq, Magic, Kareem who were superstars and did win titles for the team.

Should have gone to the Clippers if he wanted LA or stayed or gone to Philly if he wanted to win (and be loved).

While I'm sure that you are right, at least in part. I really doubt he came to the Lakers not expecting to win at some point.

To be fair, I doubt he saw himself missing 18 games, Rondo missing 17, Ball missing 35 and Ingram missing close to that.

The bigger problem, imo, are the rumors that top players don't want to play with him.

He's going to have to do some serious recruiting in the off-season and patch things up with the guys who are likely to be back next year if he wants the Lakers to have any chance of landing someone.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you don't. That's why you keep talking about it Hillary.

More to laugh about it. Lakers thought they were getting prime lebron and they ended up with Shawn Kemp lol

Ohio voted for Trump, the Hilary reference would make more sense in cuckfornia, Hilary was their gal lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More to laugh about it. Lakers thought they were getting prime lebron and they ended up with Shawn Kemp lol

Ohio voted for Trump, the Hilary reference would make more sense in cuckfornia, Hilary was their gal lol

Based on the intelligence level of the vast majority of your posts, you're one of the few in Ohio that voted Hillary.

And yeah, Lebron sitting out due to injury for easily the longest stretch in his career is exactly like Shawn Kemp.

If you ever wonder why you have zero credibility and everyone mocks you...just go back and read some of your posts.

You don't even have to pick a particular subject. Virtually any of your posts will do.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm sure that you are right, at least in part. I really doubt he came to the Lakers not expecting to win at some point.

To be fair, I doubt he saw himself missing 18 games, Rondo missing 17, Ball missing 35 and Ingram missing close to that.

The bigger problem, imo, are the rumors that top players don't want to play with him.

He's going to have to do some serious recruiting in the off-season and patch things up with the guys who are likely to be back next year if he wants the Lakers to have any chance of landing someone.
I doubt he saw any of those things but I think more importantly he thought he could woo a teammate or Magic would find better ones.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he saw any of those things but I think more importantly he thought he could woo a teammate or Magic would find better ones.

I think he thought that too. It may still be possible as well. It all depends on how well Lebron can recruit.

End of the day, getting someone else here is going to be more about Lebron than Magic.

Any players that come here are going to be playing with Lebron, not Magic. So he's going to have to convince them that what happened was more about injuries than anything else and that he's not going to be playing GM or creating anymore drama.

The problem he has is that the AD debacle has overshadowed the injuries. If it were just about injuries, players understand that those things happen and don't worry about that too much.

But the AD debacle destroyed team chemistry and it looks like all of that is on Lebron.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the intelligence level of the vast majority of your posts, you're one of the few in Ohio that voted Hillary.

And yeah, Lebron sitting out due to injury for easily the longest stretch in his career is exactly like Shawn Kemp.

If you ever wonder why you have zero credibility and everyone mocks you...just go back and read some of your posts.

You don't even have to pick a particular subject. Virtually any of your posts will do.

lol, butthurt much

Remember when you tried to ban me and the owner owned you...You are Hilary, you like getting owned just like her...MAGA!

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lakers fans are scrambling after picking them to make the WCF. I was the voice of reason all season with the lakers (somehow this was mocked lol)...The Lakers weren't making the playoffs even if Lebron didn't get hurt. They love pointing to the 4th place they were in, but fail to notice they were also only 2 games back of the 9th seed! Classico

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, butthurt much

Remember when you tried to ban me and the owner owned you...You are Hilary, you like getting owned just like her...MAGA!

Does your boyfriend know you are posting this nonsense?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious which one of my posts wasn't credible! Why don't you do me a favor and dig one of those up! Since you spend all day on this site you should have plenty of time...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Besides that, I seriously doubt that anyone was so stupid that they thought the Lakers were getting a prime LeBron. We all knew better then that

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Um, don't be so bitter, just because Hillary filed a restraining order on your stalking ass, doesn't make Hilary theirs or whatever:pound:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, butthurt much

Yes, you are. Your butthurt shows in every one of your posts.

I banned you from a thread and you went crying and you were still gone for quite awhile. The only reason it wasn't me who lifted the ban was because I forgot all about you. So, if that's "owning" someone...Congrats.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious which one of my posts wasn't credible! Why don't you do me a favor and dig one of those up! Since you spend all day on this site you should have plenty of time...

How about we dig up the ones that are credible? It's a far shorter list. Although, considering the number of your shit posts, it'll also be like finding a needle in a haystack.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are. Your butthurt shows in every one of your posts.

I banned you from a thread and you went crying and you were still gone for quite awhile. The only reason it wasn't me who lifted the ban was because I forgot all about you. So, if that's "owning" someone...Congrats.

Maybe you should follow the rules more often. The reason this board is so slow is because nobody like you tbh

You didn't forget either...

You are with her...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides that, I seriously doubt that anyone was so stupid that they thought the Lakers were getting a prime LeBron. We all knew better then that
Guy was still arguably the best player in the league. sure, you might have believed by years 3-4 he might fall off. But come on....no reason to think year 1 and maybe 2 he could not be "prime Lebron".

Of course, building a team around him that suits his style would help.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to mention that Shawn Kemp never came close to averaging 28 points, 8 rebounds and 8 assists in any season in his career, let alone at age 34.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should follow the rules more often. The reason this board is so slow is because nobody like you tbh

You didn't forget either...

You are with her...

lol

The NBA boards are one of the more active boards on tHoop.

Go back and read replies/comments on your posts...you're basically the board clown.

And yes, I did forget about you. You are very forgettable.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy was still arguably the best player in the league. sure, you might have believed by years 3-4 he might fall off. But come on....no reason to think year 1 and maybe 2 he could not be "prime Lebron".

Of course, building a team around him that suits his style would help.
I am always concerned about injuries at LeBrons age. I call it the Steve Nash syndrome