• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeKING James needs just 21 tonight vs. Philly to become the youngest to...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody's comparing Heinsohn to Jordan.
James, in that debate, will always have to deal with his W-L Finals record.
And before you say it, I don't hold the losses against him at all.

Besides that no one cares about Heisohn any more than they care about Jordan and they won't care about Kobe when he retires. They will quickly forget about Lebron because he's only got two. It may be unfair - but that's life

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where you fail to understand the nature of the game. Only the current matters in the heart of fans. People talk about Isaiah Thomas, Magic Johnson, Kareem, Jerry West, but only the current ones matter. Once he is gone, the kids won't really know or equate to Lebron and their hero will be the next great player that is slightly better or worse then Leboner

Maybe but i think lebron will be remembered more than kobe, he's talked about endlessly once kobe retires he will prob rarely be brought up but i bet lebron will still be talked about....It will be the next lebron not the next kobe....

Sorta how jordan always got remembered....i bet lebron will be the same way no matter how many championships he gets

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but i think lebron will be remembered more than kobe, he's talked about endlessly once kobe retires he will prob rarely be brought up but i bet lebron will still be talked about....It will be the next lebron not the next kobe....

Sorta how jordan always got remembered....i bet lebron will be the same way no matter how many championships he gets

I agree that all time greats like Kobe and James won't ever be forgotten.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With only two rings?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you like Lebron, but it's not like no one has ever done it before.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to call bullshit on your source because career averages for 20 years on Kobe's part vs Leboring's 11 years in the NBA doesn't say anything about their individual accomplishments year to year. Kobe never quit in the finals and never gave up - Lebron did several times. In his first appearance in the Olympics both Lebron and Wade deferred to Kobe because they had that much confidence in him. No if you want to go by stats on the appearance of each one in his best finals vs best and legitimate comparisons - that's going to give you a better idea and I concede that as an athlete, Leboring is a stronger, healthier and faster, but Leboner has never had the mentality, ball iq and killer instinct that Kobe had and He's never been the closer in the games. There are reasons that up till Kobe slowed down, most coaches would have deferred to Kobe for the last shot and not Lebrong

From a Y2010 article:

Do you want to know what "quitting" in the playoffs is? Quitting is Kobe Bryant in 2006. That year, the Lakers were up 3-1 against the Suns in the first round of the playoffs. Despite scoring 50 points in Game 6, they still lost which opened up criticism of Kobe of being a "ball-hog" and not trusting his teammates. Kobe responded in the series critical Game 7 by putting up a total of 16 shots, including only 3 shots in the 2nd half, and scoring one point. The result was a 31 point blow-out loss to the Suns in Game 7.

Yes, Kobe quit. That's a fact and everyone that watched that series except for the most in-denial Lakers fans remember this. So why isn't Kobe called out as a "quitter"?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Russell played in an era with 8 teams and the Celtics had a monopoly on all the good players. Your a doofuss for even comparing the two.

NEXT

Robert horry has 7 rings

Jordan only has 6 rings

Horry>Jordan

Doesn't matter that Jordan like lebron has better stats more mvps and leads in every statistical category

Don't bother responding i am sure it will be something retarded

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Russell played in an era with 8 teams and the Celtics had a monopoly on all the good players.

NEXT

All the good players? That's not correct. Here's a list of some players from that era that are HOFers & didn't play for the Celtics...

-Wilt
-Jerry West
-Elgin Baylor
-Oscar Robertson
-Nate Thurmond
-Bob Pettit
-Paul Arizin
-Dolph Schayes
-Walt Bellamy
-Hal Greer
-Jerry Lucas

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what did I just read? A few snippets of quality content here and there... but overall this thread is a hot mess.

Too much knocking down 1 great player to try and prop up another great player.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players with 25k points, 6k rebound, & 6k assists:

Kobe Bryant
Oscar Robertson
John Havlicek
LeBron James

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert horry has 7 rings

Jordan only has 6 rings

Horry>Jordan

Doesn't matter that Jordan like lebron has better stats more mvps and leads in every statistical category

Don't bother responding i am sure it will be something retarded

This is an incredibly stupid argument. Robert Horry didn't lead any of those teams to titles. He was a role player who was in the right place at the right time.

The fact that you even had to make that argument shows that you are desperately trying to cling to your foolish statement rather than just quit while you're behind and move on.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really want to go whacko why not do a Karl Malone vs Lebron James comparisons using the ops rules. By that concept Karl Malone was indeed better then ahem caugh Lebron your lover

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way if you really want to compare MJ. VS lJ. Then go to land of comparisons Michael was scoring leader ten times In his career and won 6 champions and Lebron was scoring leader 1 time and two champiomship. Michael won Finals map 6 times and Lebron two times

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to call bullshit on your source because career averages for 20 years on Kobe's part vs Leboring's 11 years in the NBA doesn't say anything about their individual accomplishments year to year. Kobe never quit in the finals and never gave up - Lebron did several times. In his first appearance in the Olympics both Lebron and Wade deferred to Kobe because they had that much confidence in him. No if you want to go by stats on the appearance of each one in his best finals vs best and legitimate comparisons - that's going to give you a better idea and I concede that as an athlete, Leboring is a stronger, healthier and faster, but Leboner has never had the mentality, ball iq and killer instinct that Kobe had and He's never been the closer in the games. There are reasons that up till Kobe slowed down, most coaches would have deferred to Kobe for the last shot and not Lebrong

LOL ball iq. As much as you want to say Lebron isnt a killer bc he has passed the ball more in one season than Kobe in his career, he is statistically one of the most clutch players ever. Why dont you go jack off to Kobe in the corner a little more, while he is quickly fading.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an incredibly stupid argument. Robert Horry didn't lead any of those teams to titles. He was a role player who was in the right place at the right time.

The fact that you even had to make that argument shows that you are desperately trying to cling to your foolish statement rather than just quit while you're behind and move on.

Either did kobe, that was shaq who won all three finals mvps....Face it both lebron and kobe have the same amount of lead dog alpha finals mvp rings in 2

Lebron just happens to have him beat in every statistical category in the game of basketball as well....