• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Headed to the Game Tonight vs Vancouver

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The GF bought me tickets for my birthday last month, we are headed to the game tonight and will be in S119.

If anyone is around she's in the early 2000s lace up purple third jersey and I'm in a St. Patrick's Day green Kings jersey.

If anyone wants to meet up just comment/message here, for the folks who have my number or FB just use those as well. We should be there about 6:45pm.

Been a long time since I went to a a Kings game (Lombardi was still GM), should be fun. Come by and say hello, Ill buy you a brew.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time I went to a Kings game, they were still at the Forum and Luc became the Highest scoring Left Wing in the NHL.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staples has changed a ton since I last went - the food selection is 10x better, the place seems more cleaned up.

The self serve walk in places are kind of weird (you can get wraps, sammiches, chips, sodas, etc), I actually just discovered that at Anaheim Stadium last month when I took the kids to Monster Jam (if you haven't been to one, go - worth every penny. It was my first and freaking awesome) when we were perusing options. I figured it was an Anaheim Stadium only thing but guess not. They had prepackaged sushi, which I'm sure appealing to some but no way I'm buying that. I don't even buy that at the grocery store, I don't trust sushi unless it's 100% fresh right in front of me. I don't want to be sitting on the toilet for a week because someone let it sit out too long or something.

We ended up getting some burgers, fries and beers from Salt+Char, wasn't bad. My double cheese burger, her cheeseburger, an order of fries, a Sprite and Stella was $55 so it doesn't seem like prices have changed a lot in 10 years or so.

They also seemed to have a ton more statues, I only remember Gretzky, Robitaille and maybe 2 Lakers ones but they are all over the place now it seemed. Got this one of the Brown statue, it looked more hideous in person than it did on TV. Yikes.

All in all a good trip back. Even got my usual Tijuana Dog on the way back to the car. Even those seemed regulated compared to before.

I'll probably go again if the Kings make it past the second round.

Attachments

• 20230318_214413.jpg
    20230318_214413.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 6