• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron vs Bird

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Guys have been accustomed to doing it for years, and it's not even a bad thing. You're just trying to get the advantage. Any way you can get the advantage over an opponent to your team win, then so be it." - LeBron James

Was he asked a question about steroids? Lol. Seems like this was in response to PED use.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You read the first part. If I were to show any bias whatsoever, I would slant in the direction of Larry Bird.

But the thing is... it's not even that close. We are witnessing an all-time great in LeBron right now. He's better than Bird ever was. Once LeBron has stopped playing, I am sure he will get his due praise. But not me... when I see this kind of greatness, I don't need to wait another 10 years to reflect on how great he was. Enjoy it, folks. He's probably around top 7 of all-time right now, and he still has plenty of years left. He's a lock for top 3, no doubt.

I grew up watching Magic, Bird and Jordan. I assure you, it's very close. Magic once said the only man he feared was Larry Bird. The thing is, most people only remember Bird when his back was already fucked. Before that he was the best in the game. Which includes Magic, my favorite player of all time. The game isn't even the same game Bird and Magic played in. Lebron probably wouldn't be able to play in that era without getting his feelings hurt. It's not remotely the same game. I'll take Bird, Magic, Jordan, Duncan and Olajuwon as my all time starting 5.

realdeal5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron probably wouldn't be able to play in that era without getting his feelings hurt.

If you want to be taken seriously in a forum, you may want to refrain from using statements that a 12 year old would use such as the above. Credibility... Lost.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, how about this?

lebron-james-flop-2011.gif

One of LeFlops greatest acting jobs. Deserved the Oscar for that one...

and he WINKED at the camera after this. how'd i forget THIS one...?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to be taken seriously in a forum, you may want to refrain from using statements that a 12 year old would use such as the above. Credibility... Lost.

You're an idiot. I'm not going to rehash the entire thread and a few other threads for you, noob. I don't share your incredibly juvenile opinion. Let it go and keep on truckin. :suds:

realdeal5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot. I'm not going to rehash the entire thread and a few other threads for you, noob. I don't share your incredibly juvenile opinion. Let it go and keep on truckin. :suds:
I'm a noob? I think quite a few on know that I bring good, clear points when I post. Your clearly delusional post stating that LeBron couldn't play in the 80's typifies your idiocy. Like I said, with that statement, all credibility that you thought you may have accrued just went out the window.

Stay classy, Mr. Robot.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Guys have been accustomed to doing it for years, and it's not even a bad thing. You're just trying to get the advantage. Any way you can get the advantage over an opponent to your team win, then so be it." - LeBron James

Was he asked a question about steroids? Lol. Seems like this was in response to PED use.

It is in reference to flopping, he has addressed the PED use question and said exactly what you would want to hear if you did not want your athletes taking PEDs.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a noob? I think quite a few on know that I bring good, clear points when I post. Your clearly delusional post stating that LeBron couldn't play in the 80's typifies your idiocy. Like I said, with that statement, all credibility that you thought you may have accrued just went out the window.

Stay classy, Mr. Robot.

It was just a little shit talk, dude. Surely Lebron would adapt to the era. The flopping and whining would have to go, of course. Same for Timmy.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I hate flopping but as long as the NBA was handing out fouls for it I say I am proud he has the skills to get those calls.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One on one you have to say Lebron, but I dont know, Larry would be so inside Lebrons head, and Larry could hit ANY shot. Larry's court vision......maybe only Stockton's or Magic's better.

To filter out many, lets add Magic to this debate. Magic, unlike any other player in the NBA, could play, did play, and did win games playing every single position. Lebron never ever will do that, ever. If I had to pick from a draft of these, my order would be Magic, Bird, MJ, Oscar, Russell, Kareem, and Duncan. Then, if LBJ was available he would be next. These above built teams up from nothing but dust. Magic, god he was so damn good.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One on one you have to say Lebron, but I dont know, Larry would be so inside Lebrons head, and Larry could hit ANY shot. Larry's court vision......maybe only Stockton's or Magic's better.

To filter out many, lets add Magic to this debate. Magic, unlike any other player in the NBA, could play, did play, and did win games playing every single position. Lebron never ever will do that, ever. If I had to pick from a draft of these, my order would be Magic, Bird, MJ, Oscar, Russell, Kareem, and Duncan. Then, if LBJ was available he would be next. These above built teams up from nothing but dust. Magic, god he was so damn good.

:agree: Nothing else to add other than Larry Legend played for the wrong team!! He should have been on the Lakers with Magic!!:lol:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Games ......... as in plural? He played a little bit of 1 through 5 in that Finals game, but don't think it was a yearly occurrence.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One on one you have to say Lebron, but I dont know, Larry would be so inside
Lebrons head, and Larry could hit ANY shot. Larry's court vision

Larry was the biggest trash talker out there.