• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron Is Washed

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is now the all-time leading scorer in NBA history!

Wonder how he'll handle still being 2nd best to MJ.
My guess is he handles it like he always has?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always get a good laugh for being a called LeBron 'fanboy" for no other reason than going by what his resume says. And monty's nonsense about LeBron's titles. Dumbfuckery at it's finest.

What’s Lebrons resume again? Haha

25 years played and he’s averaged about the same stats as Larry Bird per game? In a much less physical and defensive era?

Kareem’s all time stats are awesome too

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, we unintentionally awakened a Bulls fan.

I still have Jordan ahead of LeBron personally, btw. The comments were more about diffusing the OPs outright dismissal of James.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By saying he's the greatest to ever play? So he'll handle it delusionally...got it!

He's in the discussion at least, so it's not delusional. All players at that level think that way. Jordan certainly did.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s Lebrons resume again? Haha

25 years played and he’s averaged about the same stats as Larry Bird per game? In a much less physical and defensive era?

Kareem’s all time stats are awesome too

Same stats as Bird? Not even close.

"in a much less physical and defensive era?" <--yep just one of many things the haters try to say to diminish his career (FYI- it never works)

LeBron has averaged at least 25.0 ppg for a record 19 straight seasons. Bird averaged at least 25.0 ppg four times.

Bird: 24.3 ppg, 10.0 rebs, 6.3 asts

LeBron: 27.2, 7.5, 7.3

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same stats as Bird? Not even close.

"in a much less physical and defensive era?" <--yep just one of many things the haters try to say to diminish his career (FYI- it never works)

LeBron has averaged at least 25.0 ppg for a record 19 straight seasons. Bird averaged at least 25.0 ppg four times.

Bird: 24.3 ppg, 10.0 rebs, 6.3 asts

LeBron: 27.2, 7.5, 7.3

Bird had less points on stacked Celtics team and the era? Bird more boards. About same assists. Same blocks.

I love how those stats diminish Lebrons career somehow.

Tissue?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have to do is go back and see the teams that averaged over 100 points in the 80s and 90s then go look at today. Anyone saying todays game is more physical and tougher defensively is in denial

I mean it’s not hard

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu calls himself a Celtics fan. Lol

How many points would Bird average today? 24.3?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bird had less points on stacked Celtics team and the era? Bird more boards. About same assists. Same blocks.

I love how those stats diminish Lebrons career somehow.

Tissue?

Bird played 13 years and scored 21,000+ points. Through 13 years LeBron had 26,000+ points.

I'm going by what the numbers say. You on the other hand are looking at things through the eyes of a hater. You gots the issues with LeBron.

Mentioned this to someone else but I'll repeat it for you. Larry Legend is my all time favorite player.

Only one needing a tissue is you due to your nonstop crying about LeBron.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in the discussion at least, so it's not delusional. All players at that level think that way. Jordan certainly did.
Noone isn't saying he isn't in the discussion. But there was a difference between LeBron and MJ.

LeBron thinks he's the GOAT.
MJ knows he's the GOAT.

MJ over LeBron any day of the week.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu calls himself a Celtics fan. Lol

How many points would Bird average today? 24.3?

There's no question I'm a Celtics fan.

You're an insane MJ nut-hugger who can't give LeBron any credit for the great career he's had.

And Bird without a doubt would average more in todays game. He was a great shooter but the 3 wasn't used very much in his era.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noone isn't saying he isn't in the discussion. But there was a difference between LeBron and MJ.

LeBron thinks he's the GOAT.
MJ knows he's the GOAT.

MJ over LeBron any day of the week.

For people like you maybe you should take into consideration the only player LeBron's compared is the GOAT himself MJ.

Doesn't that in itself say something about the career he's having?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For people like you maybe you should take into consideration the only player LeBron's compared is the GOAT himself MJ.

Doesn't that in itself say something about the career he's having?
People like me? Is that a racist remark about the color of my skin?

Nah but for real, I've never said that LeBron isn't great. Anyone who says he isn't great is a hater, and that's facts.

But it will ALWAYS be Jordan 1, LeBron 2 unless LeBron wins 2 more titles, 2 more Finals MVPs and 2 more reg season MVPs.

MJ has 6 titles, 6 finals MVPs and 6 reg season MVPs, beats LeBron in reg season PPG, reg season MPG, playoff PPG and other smaller categories.

LeBron has the luck of being able to have played longer than Jordan, thus beating him in these all-time stats like points.

So, I'll always have MJ as the GOAT, but LeBron will also always be #2.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no question I'm a Celtics fan.

You're an insane MJ nut-hugger who can't give LeBron any credit for the great career he's had.

And Bird without a doubt would average more in todays game. He was a great shooter but the 3 wasn't used very much in his era.

More laughs. I haven’t even mentioned MJ

And yet you still can’t answer my question. How many points would Bird average today?

FYI a lot more offense today than back in the day. I know this hurts your feelings

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah but for real, I've never said that LeBron isn't great. Anyone who says he isn't great is a hater, and that's facts.

But it will ALWAYS be Jordan 1, LeBron 2 unless LeBron wins 2 more titles, 2 more Finals MVPs and 2 more reg season MVPs.

MJ has 6 titles, 6 finals MVPs and 6 reg season MVPs, beats LeBron in reg season PPG, reg season MPG, playoff PPG and other smaller categories.

LeBron has the luck of being able to have played longer than Jordan, thus beating him in these all-time stats like points.

You Jordan nut hugging bastard

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I completely agree. That's why I have said a bunch of time LeBron isn't the GOAT.

The only thing I disagree about is how you said LeBron's been lucky to play longer than MJ. What LeBron's done isn't luck, it's dedication.

MJ's will to win. Never going to a game 7 in the Finals. His elite of the elite defensive skills. Just a few things that make him what I consider the untouchable GOAT.