• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron Is Washed

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread is not about Durant you fool. Why would I bring up a crybaby softie like Durant in a thread about James. C’mon Cletus get a grip

You're a clown with a nonstop anti LeBron agenda. Are you & wiggy related?

You're a funny hypocrite.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about all Jordan's playoff runs prior to Scottie/Phil? Nobody wins without help.
He didn't have to go out and buy those players in order to win like James did. No matter what James does, he will always be known for self promotion, a gigantic "me" complex and the absurd "decision" nonsense about "Taking my talents to South Beach" How gouche!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a clown with a nonstop anti LeBron agenda. Are you & wiggy related?

You're a funny hypocrite.
And you are a Lebron James fanboy. Doesn't get much lower than that

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Heat won titles in '12 & '13 who was the teams best player?

When the Cavs won it all in '16 who was the best player on the team?

When the Lakers won it all in '20 was he not the best player on the team?

He was the unquestioned leader of all those title teams.

But you're allergic to facts. Not surprised at all. You LeBron haters are always a funny bunch.
Wade, and Irving. The "Bubble" year does not count.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't have to go out and buy those players in order to win like James did. No matter what James does, he will always be known for self promotion, a gigantic "me" complex and the absurd "decision" nonsense about "Taking my talents to South Beach" How gouche!

I think everyone hates the "taking my talents" debacle. He was a kid with all eyes on him and let it go to his head. needed a trusted advisor to reign him in a bit.

Buy or draft, Jordan couldn't get to the finals without Pippen/Phil and other additions. Every team needs to build itself to championship level. The Heat were practically a blank canvas when he got there, clearing the way to rebuild around him.

Seems odd for a Warriors fan to complain about buying players. They've added a lot of players to their drafted pieces over the years, whom they likely don't win some of the titles without (Wiggins, Durant, etc.).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are a Lebron James fanboy. Doesn't get much lower than that

You know I'm a Celtics fan you dumbass. Larry Legend's my all time favorite player.

But I can look at LeBron's career stats without total hatred and complete bias like you and see what he's accomplished. Keep trying to diminish his unmatched career. It just makes you look even more foolish.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade, and Irving. The "Bubble" year does not count.

Oh I see what you're saying.

His titles in Miami don't count because of Wade. His title in Cleveland doesn't count because of Kyrie. And his Lakers title doesn't.

Thanks for the laugh, you really are a special kind of stupid.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
->I think everyone hates the "taking my talents" debacle.<- He was a kid with all eyes on him and let it go to his head. needed a trusted advisor to reign him in a bit.

Buy or draft, Jordan couldn't get to the finals without Pippen/Phil and other additions. Every team needs to build itself to championship level. The Heat were practically a blank canvas when he got there, clearing the way to rebuild around him.

Seems odd for a Warriors fan to complain about buying players. They've added a lot of players to their drafted pieces over the years, whom they likely don't win some of the titles without (Wiggins, Durant, etc.).

No doubt about it. That decision was absurd. But anyone still focusing on that and nothing else has a screw loose.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Lakers fans here are LeBron fans because he's wearing the jersey, nothing more. Not "fanboys". Just to preempt your next bout of childish name-calling, lol.

Wamu certainly isn't, lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about it. That decision was absurd. But anyone still focusing on that and nothing else has a screw loose.

It's OK for feelings and takes to change over the years. Besides, most fan bases would have a different opinion of that moment had he called out their city.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Lakers fans here are LeBron fans because he's wearing the jersey, nothing more. Not "fanboys". Just to preempt your next bout of childish name-calling, lol.

Wamu certainly isn't, lol.

Always get a good laugh for being a called LeBron 'fanboy" for no other reason than going by what his resume says. And monty's nonsense about LeBron's titles. Dumbfuckery at it's finest.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty secretly loves Lebron. He gives him a topic for all these phenomenal rants...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between him
and Jordan is that Jordan is known for his wins and James is known for his losses even when he was able to stack a team
Welcome back to sports talk. Glad you haven't lost your incompetence fastball.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone hates the "taking my talents" debacle. He was a kid with all eyes on him and let it go to his head. needed a trusted advisor to reign him in a bit.

He's not a Warriors fan. He hates the teams he 'roots for'.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is now the all-time leading scorer in NBA history!

Wonder how he'll handle still being 2nd best to MJ.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jordan couldn’t get to the finals because of the Pistons and Celtics. Lebron never had any competition close to that in the east. Yes Pippen and Jordan got better. Phil made him pass the ball but the main reason was because there were better teams. Lebrons East was a joke so “getting to the finals” is good and all but it doesn’t mean a lot if it’s full of cupcakes