• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron Is Washed

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was celebrating a 30 point Kings win over the gross Lakers, and everybody else made it about LeBron. Not my fault that everyone else derailed my Kings thread.

But it is a Kings thread according to my OP.

Do you realize what you titled it? Come on man. You named it "LeBron is Washed". If you wanted it to be about the Kings, you would've titled it "Kings Beat Lakers by 30" or some shit like that. Nice try, but you lose just by what you named the damn thread.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was celebrating a 30 point Kings win over the gross Lakers, and everybody else made it about LeBron. Not my fault that everyone else derailed my Kings thread.

Then your title should’ve been “Kings destroy Lakers” vs targeting 1 specific player on the Lakers.

Then, your thread wouldn’t have been hijacked because nobody outside of Kings fans would’ve given 2 craps about it.

The fact you titled it “LeBron is washed” is why the thread is still going. Had you titled it appropriately to target Kings fans, the thread would’ve died a long time ago with 3 comments from all the other Kings fans.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you realize what you titled it? Come on man. You named it "LeBron is Washed". If you wanted it to be about the Kings, you would've titled it "Kings Beat Lakers by 30" or some shit like that. Nice try, but you lose just by what you named the damn thread.

Then your title should’ve been “Kings destroy Lakers” vs targeting 1 specific player on the Lakers.

Then, your thread wouldn’t have been hijacked because nobody outside of Kings fans would’ve given 2 craps about it.

The fact you titled it “LeBron is washed” is why the thread is still going. Had you titled it appropriately to target Kings fans, the thread would’ve died a long time ago with 3 comments from all the other Kings fans.
Nobody wants to read a Kings thread so he referenced a player that others would want to talk about.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see we have a new board clown.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good timing really.

Pasta doesn’t seem to be around. Many others have come and gone.
Is that the guy who said he played professional baseball or am I thinking of someone else, haha.