• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron is a fraud

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, TLF. What you want us to tell you? You seem to have an axe to grind and this is going nowhere fast. Please dig up all of the posts where we defended the decision saying it was a great idea.

I'll come out and say it, I though the Heat party was a bad idea, until I found out that it was only meant for season ticket holders. It's a pep rally, that ESPN decided to televise. I blame the Heat organization for not thinking that ESPN would use that video to add fuel to the fire.

Lebron was free to make his own decision, there's not one Heat fan that will come out here and say Lebron was obligated to stay. We defended his decision to leave Cleveland the first time as they had 7 years to put a competitive roster around him, and the best they could do throughout his years there was Larry Hughes, a 38-year old Shaq, Antwan Jamison (who actually was still decent), and/or Mo Williams. During his time at Miami, he's made it to the Finals every year. You simply can't even compare both the Cavs and Heat in terms of how a proper organization is ran.

However, as turnup mentioned, Lebron had his decision made long ago. This is why we're upset in how he handled his free agency. From a business perspective it was a smart power move by Lebron. He knows full well that Riley is capable of adding legit pieces along with Bosh and Wade so he drug this along until the top tier free agents were off the board (Melo, Gortat, Lowry). The narrative of him winning in Cleveland was an opportunity given that the youth they have in Cleveland and the pieces they had to trade for Kevin Love. Part of me knew Lebron was gone once Cleveland got the number one pick for the third team in 4 years.

It will be a fun season for Heat fans. I'm eager to see how this team turns out. We won't be better than last year, as you simply can't get better when the best player in the league and this generation leaves. But I think we'll be more competitive and less complacent, making the regular season much more fun to watch. It's time to see how the new era begins.

I don't know about that. One thing with the Heat, especially over the last couple of seasons, is that they were too dependent on Lebron. Lebron is the best player in the game today, no doubt. But the Heat (even Wade and Bosh) tended to lean heavily on him because they all knew that he'd come through for them the majority of the time.

With Lebron gone, everyone on that team will have to step up to make up for the loss of Lebron, especially Wade and Bosh. If they do, they can make up for that loss. After all, the Spurs didn't have Lebron, were the better team last year and an argument can be made that they were the better team in 2013 too.

I don't necessarily think they will be better than last year, but I also don't think they will be significantly worse, if any worse. If they take an "all hands on deck" approach like the Spurs did, it wouldn't surprise me much at all to see the Heat come out of the east again.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat were a 54 win team last year. I wouldn't be shocked to see them match or beat that total this year if Wade plays 70+ games. I agree Trojan, I wouldn't be shocked if the Heat come out of the East. But I would say Cleveland is the favorite.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat were a 54 win team last year. I wouldn't be shocked to see them match or beat that total this year if Wade plays 70+ games. I agree Trojan, I wouldn't be shocked if the Heat come out of the East. But I would say Cleveland is the favorite.

:agree:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that. One thing with the Heat, especially over the last couple of seasons, is that they were too dependent on Lebron. Lebron is the best player in the game today, no doubt. But the Heat (even Wade and Bosh) tended to lean heavily on him because they all knew that he'd come through for them the majority of the time.

With Lebron gone, everyone on that team will have to step up to make up for the loss of Lebron, especially Wade and Bosh. If they do, they can make up for that loss. After all, the Spurs didn't have Lebron, were the better team last year and an argument can be made that they were the better team in 2013 too.

I don't necessarily think they will be better than last year, but I also don't think they will be significantly worse, if any worse. If they take an "all hands on deck" approach like the Spurs did, it wouldn't surprise me much at all to see the Heat come out of the east again.

Every player on any James roster is asked to adjust their game to benefit his.

Bosh has publicly commented that he is happy to be back playing to where he feels his strengths are.
Wade seems to have his swag back. Whether his body does or not is another question.

If nothing else, this team is coming out with a chip on their shoulder and a point to try to prove.

I can't wait until Wed night to go watch their annual red/ white ( pink) scrimmage.
It will be good to have basketball back.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chalmers:
"We're OK now that 'that guy' isn't on the team anymore"
Was he referring to James Jones?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now LeBron is claiming that Miami didn't want him to lose weight allegedly which is why he left Miami.....he doesn't know when to stop

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now LeBron is claiming that Miami didn't want him to lose weight allegedly which is why he left Miami.....he doesn't know when to stop

:L This is starting to remind me of when he left Cleveland the first time and kept issuing different statements trying to defend "The Decision", etc. He needs to learn that sometimes the smartest thing you can do is just STFU.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he expect anyone to believe this? Miami didn't want him to lose weight.. Pat Riley decided Loul Deng was a better option than a lighter LeBron James :doh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he expect anyone to believe this? Miami didn't want him to lose weight.. Pat Riley decided Loul Deng was a better option than a lighter LeBron James :doh:

Deng is a better option that a lighter LeBron?:pound::doh::laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time Travel

When Lebron Left Cleveland: "Lebron is the best player in the NBA ever and made a wise choice to jump ship and come to Miami where he will win atleast 7 championships in a row"

When Lebron Returned To Cleveland: "Lebron is a fraud and faces bad karma this year"

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe LeBron had the guts to leave the Heat & return to the Cavs.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear LeBron:
Shut the hell up. For God's sake, close your fucking mouth! Go out there and let your play do your talking for you. It's damn sure good enough too.
Damn, just when you want to try to like the guy, he opens his fucking mouth.