• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron is a fraud

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is not a top 5 player, nor is Kobe. Are you guys like 15? Do you have any historical perspective on the NBA?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is the Boba Fett of the NBA, a straight-up mercenary. Now that Wade carried him to a couple of rings he can go back to Cleveland and know he won't be a loser forever, but we all saw his true colors. Anyone who thinks this guy belongs up there with MJ, Wilt, Magic, Russell, and the true greats doesn't know what heart is.

Wade "carried" LeBron to a couple of titles? Now that's the funniest comment of the year!

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is not a top 5 player, nor is Kobe. Are you guys like 15? Do you have any historical perspective on the NBA?

Take the bigs out, Lebron is most definitely a top 5 all timer. I tend to judge bigs on a different scale.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, for my part in it i'm not particularly big on Kobe, the person either. Fact i'm fairly sure the guy'd be considered a dick if i knew him personally, but as a player it's hilarious the lengths folks go through to diminish his accomplishments...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, for my part in it i'm not particularly big on Kobe, the person either. Fact i'm fairly sure the guy'd be considered a dick if i knew him personally, but as a player it's hilarious the lengths folks go through to diminish his accomplishments...

It's because Kobe's one of the biggest douches in the NBA. But, given that he'll likely surpass Jordan in career points, has 5 NBA titles (in 7 appearances), 2 Finals MVPs, a crap ton of all-star selections, amongst other achievements; It's not a blasphemous thing to say that Kobe's in some people's top 5 all-time.

MrHoople

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron has the potential to be an all time great. Maybe even top 5. He's not there right now and he has work to do. If he gets Cleveland a title or two then he belongs in that list. His personal stats are already pretty amazing.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He admitted that he most likely would have stayed in Miami if they won vs the Spurs.

As I suspected before he didn't leave Miami to "go home". He left Miami because he saw a better opportunity (in his opinion) and wanted to continue to chase rings.
So what is wrong with wanting more championship rings. I'd have done the same thing.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is the Boba Fett of the NBA, a straight-up mercenary. Now that Wade carried him to a couple of rings he can go back to Cleveland and know he won't be a loser forever, but we all saw his true colors. Anyone who thinks this guy belongs up there with MJ, Wilt, Magic, Russell, and the true greats doesn't know what heart is.
LeBron has already proven he is one of the greats.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron has the potential to be an all time great. Maybe even top 5. He's not there right now and he has work to do. If he gets Cleveland a title or two then he belongs in that list. His personal stats are already pretty amazing.

Lebron has potential to be in the top 5 all-time, he's solidified in the top 10 (at least with one more Finals win) already. But the GOAT, belongs to Jordan and it would take a ridiculous run to pull that off. With Lebron being 30 (or damn close to it), he already looks like he's slowing down from what his peak was (to be fair we're only 2 weeks into the season).

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because Kobe's one of the biggest douches in the NBA. But, given that he'll likely surpass Jordan in career points, has 5 NBA titles (in 7 appearances), 2 Finals MVPs, a crap ton of all-star selections, amongst other achievements; It's not a blasphemous thing to say that Kobe's in some people's top 5 all-time.

hell, it isn't like can argue that one. good stuff...:suds: