• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron is a fraud

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got two theories for Lebron's struggles:

1) He's lied about his age and he's really 33. It all makes sense. He's always looked older than he is and his hair line keeps receding. So now his body is breaking down like most 33 year olds only he can't come out and say it because he's been lying about his age the whole time!

2) The League busted him for PEDs but instead of making it a HUGE scandel that's a bad look for everyone, they made some kind of backroom deal. Now off the PEDs, he's lost a ton of weight and muscle mass and looks less explosive. It all adds up!

:tinfoil3:

He does look like a different player. Does not look a top 3 player in the league. I got him in the Top 10 but this year he dropped a lot so far. Still a young season but he doesn't look the same. Also don't give me he is with new teammates because he was fine when he went to miami. Love and Irving needs to lead the team it looks like.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) He's lied about his age and he's really 33. It all makes sense. He's always looked older than he is and his hair line keeps receding. So now his body is breaking down like most 33 year olds only he can't come out and say it because he's been lying about his age the whole time!

2) The League busted him for PEDs but instead of making it a HUGE scandel that's a bad look for everyone, they made some kind of backroom deal. Now off the PEDs, he's lost a ton of weight and muscle mass and looks less explosive. It all adds up!

I think it's both. The PED's allowed him to play like a younger player for awhile, but they eventually take their toll.:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont understand all the hate on LBJ. If a great FA left his home team to go to a team to have a chance at a title (re: Shaq to LA, then to Miami), you guys (Heat and Lakers) would say he wants to win.

Heck in a way thats what Love did??????????????

I don't see how it is that you don't understand. Pretty much everyone on here who doesn't like Lebron has given the exact same reason countless times. Does it really have to be explained again?

Really?!?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ just didn't want to be a leader. He wanted to be a follower and take the easy way out. Losing 3 finals will hurt him. He will go down a great player just not one of the greatest.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup Trojan really. What makes him any different than Shaq? Explain

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how it is that you don't understand. Pretty much everyone on here who doesn't like Lebron has given the exact same reason countless times. Does it really have to be explained again?

Really?!?

thank you...!!!

these LeBron fans keep saying the same thing over and over to try to change people's minds. why do they bother...?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sman has been telling us about number 2 for years.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you...!!!

these LeBron fans keep saying the same thing over and over to try to change people's minds. why do they bother...?

Another example.
On the last play of game last night, James falls down, Hayward gets around screen, and makes unstoppable shot.

Then, being interviewed after the game, James says that Thompson gave him too much space to shoot.

Really?
What's he supposed to do, lunge towards him and foul him?

If James would have been the defender, the interview would have been much different.
He would have said ' I had him well defended, I didn't want to foul him, he just made an unbelievable shot'.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup Trojan really. What makes him any different than Shaq? Explain

It's about the way he left both places. No one has questioned his right to leave. In both cases, he fulfilled his contract and left as a free agent.

However, "The Decision" and pretty much the way he handled himself throughout the entire 1st season with the Heat brought a lot negativity his way. Then, when he leaves Miami, he strings the Heat organization along, holds up the entire FA process and has Pat Riley fly clear across the country to try to convince him to stay in Miami. He did this AFTER he had met in secret with Dan Gilbert (while claiming not to have met with the Cavs) and with moving vans at his house in Miami.

When Shaq left Orlando, there wasn't a bunch of fanfare, there wasn't a t.v. show about it, he didn't string anyone along, there was a simple press conference with him, Dr. Buss and Jerry West where they announced the signing and handed him his jersey.

When he left L.A., he was traded in a dispute over money. While he did take some criticism for that, it's not like he was the first player to leave/be traded in a dispute over money.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another example.
On the last play of game last night, James falls down, Hayward gets around screen, and makes unstoppable shot.

Then, being interviewed after the game, James says that Thompson gave him too much space to shoot.

Really?
What's he supposed to do, lunge towards him and foul him?

If James would have been the defender, the interview would have been much different.
He would have said ' I had him well defended, I didn't want to foul him, he just made an unbelievable shot'.

LeBron owns up to on-the-court failure all the time, it just doesn't get the attention that his more self-complimenting comments do... which is understandable.

That was a great shot... but Thompson did make a mistake by back pedalling and falling for Haywards fake drive. There's not enough time left for a drive to be a threat... not to mention the help defense that would be waiting behind Thompson.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron owns up to on-the-court failure all the time, it just doesn't get the attention that his more self-complimenting comments do... which is understandable.

That was a great shot... but Thompson did make a mistake

And the refs made a mistake by giving James 3 FT's when he lunged into the defender.

I say the guy just made a great clutch shot. James did the same the previous possession with the corner 3.

Maybe the Cavs didn't want to allow the refs to give Utah a makeup call so he didn't get right in his face?

I personally don't think that.
Utah Just executed to perfection a play they practice every day.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont understand all the hate on LBJ. If a great FA left his home team to go to a team to have a chance at a title (re: Shaq to LA, then to Miami), you guys (Heat and Lakers) would say he wants to win.

Heck in a way thats what Love did??????????????

who was shaq really teaming up with an unknown rookie in kobe? eddie jones? not comparable to joining wade who already had a ring

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ just didn't want to be a leader. He wanted to be a follower and take the easy way out. Losing 3 finals will hurt him. He will go down a great player just not one of the greatest.
He'll be in the top 10.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron will go down as a top 5 player

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def top 10.
Prob a getter discussion once his career ends.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is the Boba Fett of the NBA, a straight-up mercenary. Now that Wade carried him to a couple of rings he can go back to Cleveland and know he won't be a loser forever, but we all saw his true colors. Anyone who thinks this guy belongs up there with MJ, Wilt, Magic, Russell, and the true greats doesn't know what heart is.

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a top 5 player all time... Lebron does whats best... There is nothing wrong with that