• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron and Phil Jackson

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next thing you know Kool and the Gang will be getting pissed someone referred to them as a gang.

For fuck sakes make it stop!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the people that dont like him always use this kind of stuff to reinforce their preconceived notions. LeBron's image is one of the very best we have seen out of an athlete- especially after coming back to Cleveland.

Yeah, it's fuel to the haters.

But, he brings it on himself with his self righteousness indignation.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill be the first one to criticize lebron when he deserves it-

The only thing I'll criticize LeBron about is his fading hairline & how he tries to hide it. Like I said before, his bald spot can be seen from outer space.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil meant it as... Lebron and his friends.. aka posse.

Black people need to chill the fuck out and grab some tissues. I'm tired of everything offending them it's ridiculous. Man the fuck up Lebron!

What happen to players just saying, "I have no comment" because they know the media just wants bait them and they want a shit storm?? Are players even more stupid now + uber sensitive?

Everything is getting so pussified :L

:L

Well, at least you came right out and said it.

I would caution that you should probably qualify that statement with..." Some Black people ".

We are not one size fit all.

:suds:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a very depressing day when I look @ the current standings & those fukin' Lakers have a better record than the Celtics.:L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Responding to idiotic comments that Phil clearly meant as disparaging is not one of those times.

It's absolutely one of those times. First of all, there was no reason for him to say anything. Everyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows Phil is a troll.

Honestly though, I didn't have too much of an issue with Lebron sticking up for his guys. While I agree with him that Lebron and his friends are divas with some of their demands, etc. They also have earned the right, imo, to be treated seriously as business partners.

But he went too far when he implied it was about race. That's the kind of crap he does and says that get him bashed and why he just needs to stfu and let people appreciate his talent.

If Lebron had just said he felt it was disrespectful to his business associates and left it alone, it's probably already a dead issue. But Lebron had to play the race card and blow it up into a bigger deal than it really was.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least you came right out and said it.

I would caution that you should probably qualify that statement with..." Some Black people ".

We are not one size fit all.

You are correct. I have plenty of black, white, puerto rican, chinese friends.. But i can't call them a jerk without being a racist. It's getting redonk. You know what I'm trying to say.

If I want to call some white idiot a white trash redneck, I will. It happens, but having PMS cramps for every little thing that comes out of a guys mouth during an interview..?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys he's having an awful week, Hillary lost the election.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil has always taken jabs at people. It's what he does. It doesn't matter if his team is championship caliber, middle of the road or terrible. It's what he does. As Mecca pointed out, he doesn't even need to be affiliated with a team to troll.

Should he have said anything at all? No. Especially when considering that Lebron had nothing to do with what he was talking about anyway. But that's what Phil does and everyone knows it.

For Lebron to even comment on it only makes Lebron look bad, especially when he tries to turn it into something racial.
its just so typical of the LeBron haters to take something that he clearly did not start and merely responded to- and blaming him for it instead of the responsible party. The LeBron haters will continue to shoe-horn the same crap over and over and over whenever they can no matter how bad of a stretch it- which it clearly is in this case.

you want to criticize lebron for being passive aggresive at times? go ahead- his dumb text about Love fitting in instead of fitting out? hey- i thought that was dumb--- and there have been other ones as well- undermining Blatt at times etc.......defending himself and his business associates that have built tens of millions of value outside of the realm of basketball is not one of those occasions.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. I have plenty of black, white, puerto rican, chinese friends.. But i can't call them a jerk without being a racist. It's getting redonk. You know what I'm trying to say.

If I want to call some white idiot a white trash redneck, I will. It happens, but having PMS cramps for every little thing that comes out of a guys mouth during an interview..?

Oh, I agree and didn't take any offense to what you said about the subject.

Someone pointed out his hypocrisy yesterday.

Posse is derogatory.

But, wearing a hat with a red faced Indian on it is cool.

Can't have it both ways.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's absolutely one of those times. First of all, there was no reason for him to say anything. Everyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows Phil is a troll.
what?

your actual argument is everyone knows Phil is really biter that he sucks at his job and he gets mad and jabs at people so there is no reason to defend yourself and your friends? lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if the Zen Master had any hopes of LeBron saving the Brickabockers it ain't gonna happen now. Nice job Phil!:D

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I agree and didn't take any offense to what you said about the subject.

Someone pointed out his hypocrisy yesterday.

Posse is derogatory.

But, wearing a hat with a red faced Indian on it is cool.

Can't have it both ways.

Prima donna that needs attention.. But that makes me a hater...

3949387700_47b66e99a4.jpg

lebronyankees.jpg

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what?

your actual argument is everyone knows Phil is really biter that he sucks at his job and he gets mad and jabs at people so there is no reason to defend yourself and your friends? lol.

Are you really this stupid? Really?!?

That wasn't even close to what I said. I've already warned you in the past about your making shit up and taking things out of context. Do you want to continue to test me? Or shall I delete the post for you?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just so typical of the LeBron haters to take something that he clearly did not start and merely responded to- and blaming him for it instead of the responsible party.

It's just so typical of Lerbron dickriders to completely ignore the fact that Lebron blew it up into something bigger than it ever should have been by trying to claim it was racially motivated when it clearly wasn't.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just so typical of the LeBron haters to take something that he clearly did not start and merely responded to- and blaming him for it instead of the responsible party. The LeBron haters will continue to shoe-horn the same crap over and over and over whenever they can no matter how bad of a stretch it- which it clearly is in this case.

you want to criticize lebron for being passive aggresive at times? go ahead- his dumb text about Love fitting in instead of fitting out? hey- i thought that was dumb--- and there have been other ones as well- undermining Blatt at times etc.......defending himself and his business associates that have built tens of millions of value outside of the realm of basketball is not one of those occasions.

Do you think Phil was disparaging their career achievements because they were black?

Because, that's the issue at hand here.

Nobody is denying that Phil meant it as a slight.

The issue being debated is why LeBron chose to see his barb as racial in nature.