• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron and Phil Jackson

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first job was when I was 14, working at Popeyes.

There was this one lady that would come in every other Sunday afternoon with a giant tupperware. She would order a bunch of chicken and have us put it straight into her tupperware, which she would then take to some weekly get together. Apparently she lied the first time about it being homemade... and then everyone wanted her to bring it every time so she had to keep up the appearances. :lol:

Now that's funny.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dumbest fucking thing i've ever seen.

There is a certain segment of the population who tries to find racism, sexism and homophobia in every statement a white person makes. Its fucking pathetic.

There is another segment of the population who tries to hide racism, sexism and homophobia in every claim a person makes. Fucking pathetic.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not understanding what you are getting at lol. The SJW/snowflakes who get offended and triggered by everything on earth has seeped so far into out culture IMO and it just gets over the top.

I agree, I don't see the problem. I think most people see posse as synonymous with squad, crew, or any other term someone would use to describe the group of people they hang out with.

They aren't a squad, crew, or posse. They are his advisers and business partners.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first job was when I was 14, working at Popeyes.

There was this one lady that would come in every other Sunday afternoon with a giant tupperware. She would order a bunch of chicken and have us put it straight into her tupperware, which she would then take to some weekly get together. Apparently she lied the first time about it being homemade... and then everyone wanted her to bring it every time so she had to keep up the appearances. :lol:

My Mom was a great cook. She actually taught me most of what I know. She used to make this chicken fried rice that was really good. When one of our neighbors would go to a family gathering, she would always have my Mom come over to her house and help her make it. Then she would take it to her family gathering and pass it off as hers. From the first time she brought it, they would always insist on her bringing that dish.

Then, one day they were having a family gathering, insisted that she bring "her" chicken fried rice and my Mom was out of town. So, she tried to make it by herself. Let's just say that it didn't take but a couple of bites for her family to figure out what she'd been doing. lol

Btw, love me some Popeyes. Way better than KFC!!

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The clear fact here is that when some white people see a bunch of black people together they think squad, posse or gang.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, and I agree, blacks are sometimes guilty of making everything racial and the media doing the same, but he seem to think that is the only thing that is going on and want it to stop, but haven't heard him talk about the actual racist stuff.

If you want people to come together, then both sides need to stop with the bullshit.

Bottom line, racism isn't as "over with" as some white people want to claim and it isn't as prevalent as some black people and the media want to claim.

A lot of progress has been made, but there's still work to do.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The clear fact here is that when some white people see a bunch of black people together they think squad, posse or gang.
thats why i maintain if Phil was talking about Kevin Love and his buddies/business partners- he would not have used the word "posse".

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats why i maintain if Phil was talking about Kevin Love and his buddies/business partners- he would not have used the word "posse".

I agree with that. And it is not to say Phil is a racist but what he said had racist undertones. That cannot be denied.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yo Wiggy who/what do you dislike more...Phil, Pat Riley, Hassan Whiteside or potato salad?:noidea:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Disagree. I think most people think that of most groups of people doing things together, especially males. Posse and crew, in particular, has never been used or intended as anything other than a term of endearment that I've ever seen or heard.

Gang is a little different because it can be either a term of endearment or a negative. But then, Phil didn't refer to them as a gang.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Wiggy who/what do you dislike more...Phil, Pat Riley, Hassan Whiteside or potato salad?:noidea:

Wiggy fucking HATES potato salad.

It's how we know he's a dirty commie pinko.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree. I think most people think that of most groups of people doing things together, especially males. Posse and crew, in particular, has never been used or intended as anything other than a term of endearment that I've ever seen or heard.

Gang is a little different because it can be either a term of endearment or a negative. But then, Phil didn't refer to them as a gang.

The only time I have heard white people being called a posse is when they are outlaws. Normally it's "he has a great group of friends" or "a great support circle."

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time I have heard white people being called a posse is when they are outlaws. Normally it's "he has a great group of friends" or "a great support circle."

Don't know what white people you've been hanging out with. Heck, in this thread, there is a picture of Tom Brady with a group of friends and they are referred to as a posse.

Groups of friends of all races have been referring to themselves as "posses" for years.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
potato salad with mayo is the worst...german potato salad- is pretty decent.

then i would go:

1. Whiteside
2. Riley
3. Phil is last as he is kinda irrelevant now

with my most disliked as #1. You can add Damian Lillard to the list, as well as.

oh yah. And Ichiro. fuck that guy.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh geez. You're going to bring flopping in a basketball game into a discussion on victim playing and race-card pulling and over-sensitivity?

Oh geez... the guy plays the victim on the court aka his job, but "he doesn't ever play the victim"...

FLOPPING is playing the victim.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you get the answer to that, also find out why so many whites hate blacks?

Reading through this whole thread, you seem to think all racial stories are made up by the media or just whining blacks and you want them to stop. But not one time, did you show your dislike for actual racist people.

You want the blacks to stop bringing up race, but you have no problem telling the racists to stop.

All racists can eat a dick. Pretty sure I said that a few times. Whoever is crying about it can eat a dick. Playing the race card in anyway to me is a crutch. An weak excuse.

Do you see alot of white people out there playing the race card? Hispanics? Asians? So why are there a % of black people out there that need to do it? What are they trying to gain by it?

The media certainly doesn't help things because they don't focus on anything good do they? All they want is a story and bring attention to so many non-issues. In this case, Lebron should said no comment.

Did Tom Brady cry racism when it was said He and his Posse were heading to the Derby? I don't think so.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First sentence..

Anyone remember Brady crying about "his posse"?