• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron and Phil Jackson

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people use different terms depending on where they live.

...and I don't just mean East Coast vs. West Coast or folks from the South.

Some of the lingo, styles in NoCal are so different from SoCal that it's almost like we live in different Countries...lol

While living in Cali I could never get used to the word "hella". Thought it was beyond fucking retarded. Remember partying in Chico and talking to some girl where every fucking sentence was hella. I drank myself to the point of no return where I couldn't do anything with her even if I didn't come off as a narcissistic asshole.

Tequila is dangerous.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While living in Cali I could never get used to the word "hella". Thought it was beyond fucking retarded. Remember partying in Chico and talking to some girl where every fucking sentence was hella. I drank myself to the point of no return where I couldn't do anything with her even if I didn't come off as a narcissistic asshole.

Tequila is dangerous.

it's why some nick-named it "ta-kill-ya...":heh:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tequila is dangerous.

Dang, that's hella funny....:lol:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you know the definition of posse then its easy to understand why LBJ tool offense to that

When I hear the word "posse" I think of old western movies featuring white men.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this becoming the AA board now...?

k, my libation of choice, Mountain Dew Code Red...

the good top shelf stuff...:D

I miss general sweet tea. Everytime I try to order it out here in Seattle, people say we have regular tea where you can add sugar yourself. I miss the South. le sigh

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss general sweet tea. Everytime I try to order it out here in Seattle, people say we have regular tea where you can add sugar yourself. I miss the South. le sigh

ok, you can stop with that 'Le Sigh' shit. that's one of my wife's favorite lines...
:lol:
WAS funny getting used to "dinnertime" being the middle meal of the day down there, though...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this becoming the AA board now...?

k, my libation of choice, Mountain Dew Code Red...

the good top shelf stuff...:D
Dude, have you tasted Pitch Black?

My favourites in order:

1. Code Red

2. Electro Shock

3. Pitch Black

4. White out * racial, why white gotta be last?*

I don't mess with Livewire....Yuck!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, have you tasted Pitch Black?

My favourites in order:

1. Code Red

2. Electro Shock

3. Pitch Black

4. White out * racial, why white gotta be last?*

I don't mess with Livewire....Yuck!

black=good stuff

livewire=buttered garbage

so we agree there...:suds:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\---Harden, Durant, Carmelo- all agree that Phil was in the wrong. Kinda interesting...

Count Houston Rockets guards James Harden and Eric Gordon in James' corner as well.

“I’m standing with LeBron,” Harden said Sunday. “His friends or his business partners are not a posse. They work extremely hard for what they have, my friends as well. He stands up for what he believes in, and I’m in the same situation.”

“I see why LeBron took offense to it,” Durant told ESPN. “He doesn’t just work on the basketball court; he puts his work in [off of it, as well]. He’s trying to set himself, his kids, his kid’s kids up forever. So doing it for 10-plus years, to not associate what he’s done with being an empire, I understand why he took offense to it.”

Carmelo Anthony said he understands why LeBron James was offended by Phil Jackson's use of the word "posse" to describe the Cleveland Cavaliers star's business associates.

"I would never want to hear that word about me and my -- I don't want to say crew -- but people that I consider family or people that I come up (with), been through thick and thin with," Anthony said Tuesday. "I'd want to be called a tight-knit group or family. That's what I consider those close people to me.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\---Harden, Durant, Carmelo- all agree that Phil was in the wrong. Kinda interesting...

Count Houston Rockets guards James Harden and Eric Gordon in James' corner as well.

“I’m standing with LeBron,” Harden said Sunday. “His friends or his business partners are not a posse. They work extremely hard for what they have, my friends as well. He stands up for what he believes in, and I’m in the same situation.”

“I see why LeBron took offense to it,” Durant told ESPN. “He doesn’t just work on the basketball court; he puts his work in [off of it, as well]. He’s trying to set himself, his kids, his kid’s kids up forever. So doing it for 10-plus years, to not associate what he’s done with being an empire, I understand why he took offense to it.”

Carmelo Anthony said he understands why LeBron James was offended by Phil Jackson's use of the word "posse" to describe the Cleveland Cavaliers star's business associates.

"I would never want to hear that word about me and my -- I don't want to say crew -- but people that I consider family or people that I come up (with), been through thick and thin with," Anthony said Tuesday. "I'd want to be called a tight-knit group or family. That's what I consider those close people to me.

93452-can-you-just-shut-the-fuck-up-miMF.gif

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing with Phil. The man has an unbelievably enormous ego. I've seen where people have said his ego literally sucks the air out any room he's in. Part of his success with star players is because he can actually "out-ego" them. His ego also makes him incredibly condescending to literally everyone.

His ego and condescending attitude are why, despite all of the success and winning, things tend to end badly with him wherever he goes.
Big egos and athletic success go hand in hand nowadays.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tequila is dangerous.

:heh:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its scary how many dumb people are in the NBA. They dont even know what the word Posse means. LOL Now if he said Hoodlums or gangsters then they have an argument. Posse sorry not even close.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Gold teeth add to that perception.

Not all of NoCal.

* hides from LAD *

Mostly East Oakland.
:D

I am not from Oakland- but I can't stand the gold/diamond grills on men. I think it represents the worst oral hygiene habits possible. I rank it at the bottom of the attraction list- just ahead of sagging pants. :gaah: