• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robo Umps and Phil Cuzzi having his life terminated

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I said life and not his job. If youre gonna disrespect the game this bad, just light yourself on fucking fire.

Dodgers announcers even appalled at this. Cuzzi later calls a pitch clock violation on Lopez when there is blatantly still time on the clock.

Now the first base ump for good measure. This put dodgers up 7-6 in bottom 8

Umps have got to start being held accountable or stop paying them to rig games.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I said life and not his job. If youre gonna disrespect the game this bad, just light yourself on fucking fire.

Dodgers announcers even appalled at this. Cuzzi later calls a pitch clock violation on Lopez when there is blatantly still time on the clock.

Now the first base ump for good measure. This put dodgers up 7-6 in bottom 8

Umps have got to start being held accountable or stop paying them to rig games.
I don't think they are being paid to rig games but I'm ready for robots behind the plate.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they are being paid to rig games but I'm ready for robots behind the plate.

I more meant they are getting paid for the job(obviously ha) to continually do it so poorly its blantatly affecting outcomes and essentially rigging it against teams.

That Kirilloff AB was one of the worst Ive ever seen because the guy managed to on two pitches butcher both sides of the plate. Would be slightly better if he just made the same bad call twice.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I more meant they are getting paid for the job(obviously ha) to continually do it so poorly its blantatly affecting outcomes and essentially rigging it against teams.

That Kirilloff AB was one of the worst Ive ever seen because the guy managed to on two pitches butcher both sides of the plate. Would be slightly better if he just made the same bad call twice.
That was especially awful. Union or not that guy needs to be fired.

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivaling Angel Hernandez' strike zone.