• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron and Phil Jackson

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me too...

LOVE me some fried chicken, though...:heh:

Me too. I'm of the opinion that black people don't like fried chicken because they're black...they like it because it's freakin' GOOOOOD!!

In all seriousness, maybe it's my background from having been a chef, but I have found that food is a great way to get to know other cultures. Hard to hate anyone when you have a stomach full of good food.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLOL

White guy Tom Brady goes to the Derby "with his Posse" on a jet -- it's cool/gangsta
Black guy Lebronda "stays in Cleveland 1 extra night with his posse" -- it's racist

Can some black person explain to me why so many black people are angry and feel the need to shout "racist" over any little thing they can find?

When you get the answer to that, also find out why so many whites hate blacks?

Reading through this whole thread, you seem to think all racial stories are made up by the media or just whining blacks and you want them to stop. But not one time, did you show your dislike for actual racist people.

You want the blacks to stop bringing up race, but you have no problem telling the racists to stop.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reading through this whole thread, you seem to think all racial stories are made up by the media or just whining blacks and you want them to stop. But not one time, did you show your dislike for actual racist people.

You want the blacks to stop bringing up race, but you have no problem telling the racists to stop.

Yep.

Can't have it both ways.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. I'm of the opinion that black people don't like fried chicken because they're black...they like it because it's freakin' GOOOOOD!!

In all seriousness, maybe it's my background from having been a chef, but I have found that food is a great way to get to know other cultures. Hard to hate anyone when you have a stomach full of good food.

As a chef, you might appreciate this:

IMG_0309.JPG

I made that. Fucking bomb ass fried chicken. A lot of prep. If I'm serving it Saturday, I start working on it Wednesday night.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always fun chatting with you folks. Gotta split.

Enjoy your days.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same reason anyone from one race hates people from another race...stupidity.

To be fair, I think his point was that Tom Brady travels with a group of white friends and calling them a posse is okay. But Lebron and his frineds being called a posse is somehow racist.

Imo, that's exactly the kind of thing that takes the spotlight off of real racism that needs to be dealt with by putting it on something that isn't racist.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Can't have it both ways.

Right, and I agree, blacks are sometimes guilty of making everything racial and the media doing the same, but he seem to think that is the only thing that is going on and want it to stop, but haven't heard him talk about the actual racist stuff.

If you want people to come together, then both sides need to stop with the bullshit.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same reason anyone from one race hates people from another race...stupidity.

To be fair, I think his point was that Tom Brady travels with a group of white friends and calling them a posse is okay. But Lebron and his frineds being called a posse is somehow racist.

Imo, that's exactly the kind of thing that takes the spotlight off of real racism that needs to be dealt with by putting it on something that isn't racist.

But im not talking about Lebron's situation. He is talking about Blacks in general too.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. That looks like chicken from KFC to me.
My first job was when I was 14, working at Popeyes.

There was this one lady that would come in every other Sunday afternoon with a giant tupperware. She would order a bunch of chicken and have us put it straight into her tupperware, which she would then take to some weekly get together. Apparently she lied the first time about it being homemade... and then everyone wanted her to bring it every time so she had to keep up the appearances. :lol: