• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron 7 mins in and already 3 turnovers

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can excuse your gross behavior, but you shouldn't have put it out there in the first place. Who were YOU to do that? And you wonder why I think you're dirty...

You're a scum ball, Turnip. You SHOULD be embarrassed...

Well, I wouldn't go quite that far:lol:

You act like I hacked his account or something?

He CHOSE to publicly leave all of his personal info up in his profile, correct?
So, it was already there for everyone to see.

I was wrong to repost it though, because it was a rule violation and I admitted that.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I wouldn't go quite that far:lol:

Of course YOU wouldn't. You'd like everyone to believe you're a stand-up guy...a thing you CLEARLY aren't...:lol:

You act like I hacked his account or something.

in your own words, "nice deflection"....:rollseyes:

He CHOSE to publicly leave all of his personal info up in his profile, correct?
So, it was already there for everyone to see.

Yeah, guess that's why he reacted the way he did, because he felt like YOU had the right to blurt it out to the entire world. Wow, I'm having a real hard time you can think it was OK for you to do this...

I was wrong to repost it though, because it was a rule violation and I admitted that.

No, you simply shouldn't have done it, period. "Rules violation?" You'll go to ANY length to excuse your behavior. You're worse than I thought...

And you have the gall to call ME clueless...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have explained it, you are a hypocrit, and explaing here is perfect it is in writing and Iwill see it tomorrow

Well, if you say so. Too bad for you you're wrong. But do believe whatever you like. It isn't like I'm going to lose Any sleep...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have explained it, you are a hypocrit, and explaing here is perfect it is in writing and Iwill see it tomorrow

And obtw, where in"find fault" with "the Decision" is it wasn't. The whole thing was a sham. He knew EXACTLY where he was going before the show even began. And yeah, some kids got some charity money. Nice tax write-off for LeClown...oh wait, I bet you want me to think he did it out of the goodness of his heart...

Hilarious :laugh3:...

Do keep trying...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you say so. Too bad for you you're wrong. But do believe whatever you like. It isn't like I'm going to lose Any sleep...:lol:

Your bible says "he who is with out sin shall throw the first stone" and you yourself cited that passage. So, "judge lest not ye be judged".

Also, anybody who thinks that Kobe is better than LBJ because of rings but also thinks MJ is GOAT is a hypocrite.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your bible says "he who is with out sin shall throw the first stone" and you yourself cited that passage. So, "judge lest not ye be judged".

Also, anybody who thinks that Kobe is better than LBJ because of rings but also thinks MJ is GOAT is a hypocrite.

Only one problem. I didn't "judge" anybody. That part's WAY out of my hands. I CAN cite the errors in his behavior...

And MJ IS the GOAT. lol sorry LeClown fans can't see it. You guys surely ARE sensitive...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one problem. I didn't "judge" anybody. That part's WAY out of my hands. I CAN cite the errors in his behavior...

And MJ IS the GOAT. lol sorry LeClown fans can't see it. You guys surely ARE sensitive...

You judge what you perceive are 'bandwagon fans' constantly.
You attempt to judge all types of stuff, every day here.

Maybe if you want to practice what you now want to preach, just post your opinions on the sport subjects involved and leave the bullshit alone?:suds:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, sports related, your top 3 list, or did you not submit because you agree James is 1?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And obtw, where in"find fault" with "the Decision" is it wasn't. The whole thing was a sham. He knew EXACTLY where he was going before the show even began. And yeah, some kids got some charity money. Nice tax write-off for LeClown...oh wait, I bet you want me to think he did it out of the goodness of his heart...

Hilarious :laugh3:...

Do keep trying...

Of course he knew where he was going before it began ( the show, not the process).
The point was to announce his decision during the show. Not make it.

And now you are judging him on how/ why he makes his charitable decisions?
:lol: Thought you didn't judge people.

Do you even know what hypocrite means?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please learn to read...

I said "Also, anybody who thinks that Kobe is better than LBJ because of rings but also thinks MJ is GOAT is a hypocrite."

Do you think that Kobe is better than LBJ?

Do you think that MJ is GOAT?

If you answered yes to both questions please continue reading, or trying.

Full Definition of HYPOCRITE

1: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Now to explain to you why it is hypocritical to say that if you think kobe>LBJ AND MJ=GOAT based on championships won is very simple. AKA the Robert Horry argument.

However, what if you want to include the stipulation that the Ring winner must be the leader of the team. That would mean Kobe has 2 such rings and 1 MVP mean while LBJ has 2 and 4 MVPs...and that is just the Kobe vs LBJ argument. Then add in Bill Russell vs MJ. Do you see the hypocrisies?

You can just simply think that Kobe is a superior player than LBJ but once the statistics and awards come into play Kobe loyalists always revert to 1 key stat they think solidifies their argument which is of course NBA titles.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You judge what you perceive are 'bandwagon fans' constantly.
You attempt to judge all types of stuff, every day here.

if you say so...:rollseyes:

you and others like you are big believersin accusing, though...:laugh3:

if you bandwagon you show a lack of resolve. not a ME problem...

as far as the rest, it's pot, meet kettle. DO step off of your high horse...

Maybe if you want to practice what you now want to preach, just post your opinions on the sport subjects involved and leave the bullshit alone?:suds:

what part am i "preaching"? what part's bullshit? and who are YOU once again? aren't you the same guy who lies about not commiting any infractions on a daily basis? aren't you the guy who continually tries to tell others that i'm the one with the problems? yet YOU want me to "cut out the bullshit"? i must say you've got one HELLUVA nerve, little man. ESPECIALLY since it seems you want to some kind of position of power that you don't seem to have...

tell you what, when YOU decide to grow up then MAYBE i'll consider a word that comes out of your lying pie hole. 'til then you just stay comfortable in your play pen and simply know there isn't a darn thing you can tell me that makes YOU better than anybody. in fact, you've lost the benefit of the doubt a VERY long time ago because of the games you play...

amazing. you simply REFUSE to get it...:noidea:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please learn to read...

I said "Also, anybody who thinks that Kobe is better than LBJ because of rings but also thinks MJ is GOAT is a hypocrite."

Now to explain to you why it is hypocritical to say that if you think kobe>LBJ AND MJ=GOAT based on championships won is very simple. AKA the Robert Horry argument.

However, what if you want to include the stipulation that the Ring winner must be the leader of the team. That would mean Kobe has 2 such rings and 1 MVP mean while LBJ has 2 and 4 MVPs...and that is just the Kobe vs LBJ argument. Then add in Bill Russell vs MJ. Do you see the hypocrisies?

You can just simply think that Kobe is a superior player than LBJ but once the statistics and awards come into play Kobe loyalists always revert to 1 key stat they think solidifies their argument which is of course NBA titles.

simply learn to pull up PROOF behind your lame accusations. when did I say Kobe is better? i said he has more RINGS(which he does. PLEASE get over it), but MJ IS the GOAT. i'm not seeing what's so hard to understand about this. maybe you need to cut back on the bottle this early in the day...

seems YOU want to lump every Lakers fan into one category. sorry about it...:rollseyes:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he knew where he was going before it began ( the show, not the process).
The point was to announce his decision during the show. Not make it.

And now you are judging him on how/ why he makes his charitable decisions?
:lol: Thought you didn't judge people.

based on how he's acted up to this point in his career you'd actually have me or anyone else believe he's got a charitable bone in his body? ESPECIALLY based on his own words about becoming a billionaire? too funny...

Do you even know what hypocrite means?

hm, what do YOU think. not that i care what two Heat wannabe accusers think of me pointing out bad behavior...

DEAL with it...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please learn to read...

here's also what i find hilarious. poeple who don't truly know Christianity or give a rat's ass about what God thinks trying to use scripture against somebody...

so, if someone ******s your kid, then you forgive him(obviously not an easy thing for a parent to do), but are you going to let that person near your kids again? this is what i mean. so DO back off on trying to quote scripture against me, because it's completely obvious neither of you knows what you're talking about...:lol:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please learn to read...

Seems to me your butt hurt about what Laker fans speaking the truth as far as kobe & MJ being better then Lebron, and wow who are you to call someone a hypocrite ?? coming from a Heat,OKC,Nets fan what the fuck is that ?? ( NO EXPLANATION ) huh ?? yea that's what i thought :laugh3::laugh3:

If i recall didn't MJ not too long ago say that Kobe got the 5 titles so i pick Kobe over Lebron ?? oh wait, let me guess your opinion coming from your moms basement & using your mom's computer & free WI-FI from you neighbor is far more important the MJ's opinion right ??

One thing is for sure & everyone knows this Top accomplishments Kobe and Jordan will never achieve*
1. Bronze 2006 *
2. Bronze 2004 *
3. NBA finals sweep *
4. Go entire Finals scoring 20 pts only one time *
5. Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship *
6. Dunked on by a high school kid and then confiscate tape *
7. Bail on the dunk contest 9 times *
8. Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars *
9. 7th best player in NBA finals series. *
10. Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals. *
11. Win .667 rings in 3 tries *
12. Host a national televised TV show to leave his team
13. NBA 4 time all star flopper team

Put that up your pipe & smoke it & if you still cant comprehend, then maybe you you should check yourself in to a (Psychiatry Institute):crazy:

Oh & i almost forgot (drug rehab center) wouldn't hurt because its a obvious you need too drop the crack pipe & get your life together :L

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CL

When did LBJ 6 asterisk's your children?

And I was raised Roman Catholic for most of my life, I may have an idea about christianity.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lakerboy I have stated many times I root for players over teams.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CL

When did LBJ 6 asterisk's your children?

And I was raised Roman Catholic for most of my life, I may have an idea about christianity.

OBVIOUSLY you didn't get my example...

I'll dumb it down for you. Forgive but don't be STUPID. if you know some arrogant, a liar, etc why are you ever going to let down your guard? I don't know, but it seemed pretty obvious to me...

And in the case of LeClown we have some who's all about himself, and we've seen it over and over again. Understand something. I don't have anything against the guy as a player..well, outside of all the flopping, but as a human being he comes up short. Now some folks realize when they do that. Look at recovering drug users and alcoholics. But there are those who turn a blind eye to it...

Like it or not, that's where I'm coming from...