• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron 7 mins in and already 3 turnovers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this goes back to Kobe not being the leader on his first 3.

Wasn't Kareem still the best center in the league in the 80s? He was ancient and still crushing. Ultimately I think rings are overrated due to drafts and limited player control of their teammates.

Also I think you can easily make an argument for about 4 players, Magic is 1 of them.

Can't really disagree with any of this. Good points all!! The only reason I use rings in the discussion is because that's how the guys in the GOAT discussion seem to do it. Probably because they are so close to equal in all other aspects that they use rings as the deciding factor.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really disagree with any of this. Good points all!! The only reason I use rings in the discussion is because that's how the guys in the GOAT discussion seem to do it. Probably because they are so close to equal in all other aspects that they use rings as the deciding factor.

Very true, I think it is kind of lazy to over emphasize the Rings though.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any way you twist it, I know what I've said and what you're trying to turn this into. Amazing...

Sorry, but my mind's made up on the matter. You're crap, and LeClown's a self serving, lying quitter. Truth's the truth, Ol' sock...:laugh3:

Statistically, less then 1/3 of the worlds population believes in the bible, let alone take it literally.

Like I said, believe what you want, but don't be ignorant enough to use it as fact in a discussion unless it actually is a fact.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically, less then 1/3 of the worlds population believes in the bible, let alone take it literally.

So the majority of man's opinion supercedes God's...

Well, you DO strike me as someone who's moral center is way off...:lol:

Like I said, believe what you want, but don't be ignorant enough to use it as fact in a discussion unless it actually is a fact.

If I take it as fact do remind me who you are to gainsay it, you pathetic little nobody...?

Once again you've proven you're the ignorant one here. you have no respect for anyone's thought, opinions, or beliefs outside of your own, and will justify your idiocy in any way imaginable. How small and horribly pathetic...

I keep telling you I hate it when I feel sorry for you. Quit while you're behind...:lol:noidea:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I take it as fact do remind me who you are to gainsay it, you pathetic little nobody...?

Once again you've proven you're the ignorant one here. you have no respect for anyone's thought, opinions, or beliefs outside of your own, and will justify your idiocy in any way imaginable. How small and horribly pathetic...

I keep telling you I hate it when I feel sorry for you. Quit while you're behind...:lol:noidea:

Take whatever YOU choose to believe as fact.
However , that doesn't make it fact, does it.
Provide some proof.:lol
God make any you tube videos lately ?

You are the WORST kind of thumper because you don't come anywhere close to practicing what you now want to preach :omg:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take whatever YOU choose to believe as fact.
However , that doesn't make it fact, does it.
Provide some proof.:lol
God make any you tube videos lately ?

That proves he doesn't exist? Lol you're a bigger fool than I thought...:lol:

You are the WORST kind of thumper because you don't come anywhere close to practicing what you now want to preach :omg:

But only according to YOU. a small, ignorant man who's proven to use ANY means to try to twist conversations, manipulate, entrap, connive, etc. So now because I won't change my mind about LeClown and the Heat my religious beliefs are coming into question...BY YOU! a petty, ignorant child. Well, needless to say I'm doomed...:rollseyes:

Incredible. I'll ask the question again, who do YOU think you are? Is your sense of self importance this skewed, or is this some tremendous acting on your part. Consumed by the fact all of us aren't falling all over ourselves worshipping YOUR god, LeClown and the Heat so you'll use any means necessary. This goes BEYOND sad. But it does explain why you'd do this kind of crap for years...

You're an embarrassment. Now I AM starting to feel sorry for you...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But only according to YOU. a small, ignorant man who's proven to use ANY means to try to twist conversations, manipulate, entrap, connive, etc. So now because I won't change my mind about LeClown and the Heat my religious beliefs are coming into question...BY YOU! a petty, ignorant child. Well, needless to say I'm doomed...:rollseyes:

Incredible. I'll ask the question again, who do YOU think you are? Is your sense of self importance this skewed, or is this some tremendous acting on your part. Consumed by the fact all of us aren't falling all over ourselves worshipping YOUR god, LeClown and the Heat so you'll use any means necessary. This goes BEYOND sad. But it does explain why you'd do this kind of crap for years...

You're an embarrassment. Now I AM starting to feel sorry for you...

Sorry dick weed. YOU brought religion into the thread. NOBODY else. No twists, no spins, just YOUR WORDS. Then further compounded it by saying all sins should be treated equal.

Need a refresher?:wtf2:

post #47: Never condoned anyone cheating on his wife. However, there's something Jesus said...

" he who is without sin among you cast the first stone"...

Bet you have some REAL big skeletons in YOUR closet...
lol2.gif

Followed by post #52:

Sending you to Hell isn't my call. But I'm sure you already probably knew I'd say that...
lol2.gif

'Sides, if you want the Biblical definition of sin, it's all the same. So if you covet, steal, or(in your case) lie you've fallen short. Sorry to break it to you...

So please, cry me a river:bawling:.

All me and Bot did was prove you are nothing but a hypocrite:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, this is gonna be fun...

Sorry dick weed. YOU brought religion into the thread. NOBODY else. No twists, no spins, just YOUR WORDS. Then further compounded it by saying all sins should be treated equal.

One quote="you brought religion", THEN you tried to turn this into an attack on my beliefs. Nice try, "dickweed"...

Need a refresher?:wtf2:

post #47: Never condoned anyone cheating on his wife. However, there's something Jesus said...

" he who is without sin among you cast the first stone"...

Bet you have some REAL big skeletons in YOUR closet...
lol2.gif

This seems to have caused a burr under your mental saddle. Hmm, maybe something you aren't telling us...?

Followed by post #52:

Sending you to Hell isn't my call. But I'm sure you already probably knew I'd say that...
lol2.gif

'Sides, if you want the Biblical definition of sin, it's all the same. So if you covet, steal, or(in your case) lie you've fallen short. Sorry to break it to you...

So, my telling you that God views it all the same somehow bothers you? Lol do take it up with him...oh wait, I forgot. You've PROVEN he doesn't exist because he doesn't do infomercials...

So please, cry me a river:bawling:.

Please. If by cry you mean splitting my sides LAUGHING...

All me and Bot did was prove you are nothing but a hypocrite:laugh3:

Suuuuuurrrrreee you did. Because I won't change my mind and shut up about LeClown and the Heat. Guess what, fathead, it STILL won't happen, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Hilarious...

"I've proven you're going to hell for your Heat hatred"! Keep up the entertainment...:laugh3:

You are one sad, pathetic little man...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any twist, any way, any means. It burns you to a crisp that everyone doesn't love LeClown and the Heat. So much so you created alternate handles to "win arguments". It THAT important to you. Talk about ate up...

It's just sports convo, my psychotic little punching bag. At least TRY to let it go and respect other people's opinions...or at least TRY not to get so worked up when people disagree with you. You're gonna have a stroke...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any twist, any way, any means. It burns you to a crisp that everyone doesn't love LeClown and the Heat. So much so you created alternate handles to "win arguments". It THAT important to you. Talk about ate up...

It's just sports convo, my psychotic little punching bag. At least TRY to let it go and respect other people's opinions...or at least TRY not to get so worked up when people disagree with you. You're gonna have a stroke...

Come again?:laugh3:

Pointing out that you brought religion into a thread equates to you thinking anyone cares whether you dislike James?

Nope. Only points out you are a hypocrite who tried to use religion to support your idiocy:laugh3:

Alt handles to win an argument ?:bawling:

That only alt I was ever accused of creating ( which I didn't) was supposed created to make a stupid 2 pt Laker win prediction.:lol:

Another desperate attempt by you to try to save face which once again turned into an epic fail:rollseyes:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come again?

Pointing out that you brought religion into a thread equates to you thinking anyone cares whether you dislike James?

And easily shown why you attacking my beliefs was utterly lame on YOUR part? You're right, good work on my part. Thanks...

I'll repeat myself. Apparently it's needed. I made one Biblical reference, and YOU(the psycho with a hard-on for LeClown) attempted to CONDEMN me for "not matching up to what HIS ignorant view of what a Christian is supposed to be. Lmao you really DO think people are stupid, don't you...?:lol:

Nope. Only points out you are a hypocrite who tried to use religion to support your idiocy:laugh3:

Hardly. Only points to your ignorance in yet ANOTHER WEEK ATTEMPT to try to discredit me. And...as with all the rest of your pitiful efforts, represents yet ANOTHER epic fail...

I didn't "use religion" to support anything. One quote and you think you saw a weakness. Well, wrong as usual. Lol please try to settle down, little man. You're gonna go apoplectic if you keep this up...:laugh3:

Alt handles to win an argument ?

Oh here we go again. Steer from the truth...:rollseyes:

That only alt I was ever accused of creating ( which I didn't) was supposed created to make a stupid 2 pt Laker win prediction.:lol:

HAMMER said you DID, so DO tell us who's LYING...?

still holding onto that prediction as rock solid evidence as finding where is unequivocally said the Lakers were taking that series, huh. Weak, but from you, hardly unexpected. You've proven you'll hand onto the tiniest little snippets to prove your weak arguments...

Another desperate attempt by you to try to save face which once again turned into an epic fail:rollseyes:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaas...!

and I'll bet you actually TRIED to put on a straight face when you typed this garbage. :omg:HILARIOUS!! You just filled out my laugh quota for the rest of the year...

"I'm trying to save face". I think my face is fine. you, however? you might want to wipe the egg off of yours. "I'm a good, upstanding poster. Ignore my alts, deflections, and lies. I just can't resist the sweet taste of LBJ's cock. I'm an addict. It's why I risk all this abuse at the hands of pretty much everybody. DON'T LAUGH AT ME, I'M TURNIP"!!!

you can't BUY this type of comedy...

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a crazy thread; calling games after one quarter.

SMH

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anybody get the tag number off that turnip truck that ran over Turnip?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread became unreadable when they started misquoting each other. Children and wiffle ball bats licking doornobs.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread became unreadable when they started misquoting each other. Children and wiffle ball bats licking doornobs.

"They"?

I'd be interested to see what I misquoted.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bedknobs and Broomsticks? What you think this is, bro, Disney or something? :lol:

Plorsters always misquote each other. It's how we have our fun! :lol: