• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron 7 mins in and already 3 turnovers

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc]Trolling Saruman - YouTube[/ame]

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, I am drnken enough to participate in this shitshow

Cl, he who is with out sin? yet you condemn LBJ for hosting ESPN special to raise $3m for charity? I am curious where you find the fault there?

NEXT
dont be idiots, Kobe did not r*pe nobody, he slept with a really dirty hooker but did not r*pe. The girl had 5 other mens semen in her underwear area's. Clearly a hooker who does not care about condoms, and that makes her disgusting, Kobe too, wrap it up you fucking moron.

and now

@dwcmwa
please post you BS here about Rose better than LBJ or even Deron Williams

#sofkndrnktoBhereinthisthreadmust bedrunk

:suds:Breaking out my Blackberry Moonshine now!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please learn to read...

I said "Also, anybody who thinks that Kobe is better than LBJ because of rings but also thinks MJ is GOAT is a hypocrite."

Do you think that Kobe is better than LBJ?

Do you think that MJ is GOAT?

If you answered yes to both questions please continue reading, or trying.

Full Definition of HYPOCRITE

1: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Now to explain to you why it is hypocritical to say that if you think kobe>LBJ AND MJ=GOAT based on championships won is very simple. AKA the Robert Horry argument.

However, what if you want to include the stipulation that the Ring winner must be the leader of the team. That would mean Kobe has 2 such rings and 1 MVP mean while LBJ has 2 and 4 MVPs...and that is just the Kobe vs LBJ argument. Then add in Bill Russell vs MJ. Do you see the hypocrisies?

You can just simply think that Kobe is a superior player than LBJ but once the statistics and awards come into play Kobe loyalists always revert to 1 key stat they think solidifies their argument which is of course NBA titles.

Not sure you understand the word hypocrite. MJ has 6 rings, Kobe has 5 and Lebron has 2. So, if one believes that Kobe is better than Lebron because Kobe has more rings and also believes MJ is the GOAT with his 6 rings, that is NOT hypocritical in the least.

Hypocritical would be saying Kobe is better than Lebron because he has more rings and then turning around and saying Kobe is better than MJ using some stat other than rings when MJ has more.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:Breaking out my Blackberry Moonshine now!!
I've seen the "Ole Smokey" brand of shine now sold in stores. Want 23.99 for a quart (at least I think it was a quart jar). Read some mixed reviews about it. Probably just save my money.

I'm not saying yours is store bought...just saying.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnip..Is and will always be nothing but a bandwagon nut licking LeBum apologist.

CL..good to see you man...still fighting the good fight I see.

Lmfao! Red! Where the hell have you been, bro...?

And yep, it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it...:lol:

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Laker (KoMe) fans on this forum seem to differ from my main forum.

There they are quite reasonable and intelligent and seem to understand that LeBron is now more dominant than Kobe ever was.

Here they seem to be in denial.

Weird.

:noidea:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to be clear, your belief is that if someone raped and murdered your daughter, you believe they should be judged and receive the same punishment/ fate as someone who steals a CD from wal mart?

And to nobody's surprise, here's Turnip trying to put words in my mouth...

To be clear, I explained how God looks at sin. DO keep trying...

Keep attempting to try and pidgeonhole me by my beliefs. It'll work about as well as you trying to get me kicked off of this board...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you feel and worry that people will use your beliefs against you to the point of being afraid to answer a question, then you must not really believe that nonsense or truly understand how moronic it is.

Seriously...?

And who's afraid of YOU again...?

I just know what you're up to...

Tell me, why are there different punishments for different crimes in every country in the world?

God told you all sins should be treated as equal? Too funny.

Keep laughing. You just proved once again why you don't get any respect around here...

Continue being a fool. I have no problem with it...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There they are quite reasonable and intelligent and seem to understand that LeBron is now more dominant than Kobe ever was.

Weird.

You Haven't earn credibility in here yet for us to pay attention to any forum you've made. Pay some due's & then comeback when you've become a man.

Then maybe us Laker fans might consider you a reliable basketball source...Oh wait your a Heat this wont happen my bad :laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to nobody's surprise, here's Turnip trying to put words in my mouth...

To be clear, I explained how God looks at sin. DO keep trying...

Keep attempting to try and pidgeonhole me by my beliefs. It'll work about as well as you trying to get me kicked off of this board...:lol:

So you KNOW how God looks at sins? Really?
What lead you to that conclusion?:wtf2:

Hey, you are entitled to believe whatever story you choose to believe.
Remember though, most wars are fought over the ignorance or someone trying to make others believe their story is better then someone else's.

Anyway you twist it, you haven't denied those are your beliefs, so nobody put any words in your mouth but you when you made that IMO ludicrous comment.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen the "Ole Smokey" brand of shine now sold in stores. Want 23.99 for a quart (at least I think it was a quart jar). Read some mixed reviews about it. Probably just save my money.

I'm not saying yours is store bought...just saying.

That's exactly the kind I have. Liquor store near my house sells it for $20.00 in whatever size jar that is. It's pretty good. Doesn't have the alcohol content of real 'Shine, but it gets the job done.

Tried their Apple Pie Moonshine, but I didn't like it. May try Peach next.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you KNOW how God looks at sins? Really?
What lead you to that conclusion?:wtf2

It's called a Bible, dingbat. God's word through man? Maybe you've heard of it...?

Hey, you are entitled to believe whatever story you choose to believe.

How about I choose to believe it's not just a "story"...:lol:
Remember though, most wars are fought over the ignorance or someone trying to make others believe their story is better then someone else's.

Duh...

Course I guess you'd be the final authority on ignorance...:laugh3:

Anyway you twist it, you haven't denied those are your beliefs, so nobody put any words in your mouth but you when you made that IMO ludicrous comment.

Any way you twist it, I know what I've said and what you're trying to turn this into. Amazing...

Sorry, but my mind's made up on the matter. You're crap, and LeClown's a self serving, lying quitter. Truth's the truth, Ol' sock...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still butt sore over that supposed Jesus wearing the weed shirt?:lol:

I do believe that us where you 2 bible thumpers united!

Enjoy each other!

I'd like to see your real reactions though if you ever had a serious crime committed against a family member vs equating it to somebody stealing a CD

Amazing the twists one sad troll puts in a conversation...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Weird.

Feel free to return to your "main forum". I promise, no one will miss you.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure you understand the word hypocrite. MJ has 6 rings, Kobe has 5 and Lebron has 2. So, if one believes that Kobe is better than Lebron because Kobe has more rings and also believes MJ is the GOAT with his 6 rings, that is NOT hypocritical in the least.

Hypocritical would be saying Kobe is better than Lebron because he has more rings and then turning around and saying Kobe is better than MJ using some stat other than rings when MJ has more.

With your moonshine eyes you missed that I actually have the definition of hypocrite there and I also mentioned both the Robert Horry argument and the Bill Russell argument.

Enjoy your shine!!! :suds:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With your moonshine eyes you missed that I actually have the definition of hypocrite there and I also mentioned both the Robert Horry argument and the Bill Russell argument.

Enjoy your shine!!! :suds:

Bill Russell isn't generally included because the GOAT conversation tends to be about the "modern era" of the NBA!!

Horry isn't mentioned for obvious reasons.

The shine is going down gooooood!!:suds:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so we just get rid of an era because we want MJ to be GOAT...I get that.

But then Kareem has 6 rings and 6 MVPs...that is the same number of Rings and an extra MVP. Kareem also had a better college career winning the most outstanding player award 3 times and the NCAA championship 3 times in 4 years.

How do we discount him?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so we just get rid of an era because we want MJ to be GOAT...I get that.

But then Kareem has 6 rings and 6 MVPs...that is the same number of Rings and an extra MVP. Kareem also had a better college career winning the most outstanding player award 3 times and the NCAA championship 3 times in 4 years.

How do we discount him?

Nah, I think it has more to do with how Auerbach was able to stack those teams back then and the fact that there were so many fewer teams.

Personally, I don't think the GOAT is MJ, for my money, it's Magic. Magic was a better passer, rebounder, could score just as easily as MJ when he wanted to, could play more positions and while he only has 5 rings, he went to the finals 9 times in an era where the league was much more competitive top to bottom than it was in the 90's.

MJ was a better defender and a better athlete than Magic. As for Kareem, the only argument against was that when he got his last 5 rings, he was not the acknowledged leader on his team anymore. In fact, if memory serves, he wasn't the leader on his first championship team either. I think Big O was on that team.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ was a better defender and a better athlete than Magic. As for Kareem, the only argument against was that when he got his last 5 rings, he was not the acknowledged leader on his team anymore.

And this goes back to Kobe not being the leader on his first 3.

Wasn't Kareem still the best center in the league in the 80s? He was ancient and still crushing. Ultimately I think rings are overrated due to drafts and limited player control of their teammates.

Also I think you can easily make an argument for about 4 players, Magic is 1 of them.