• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron 7 mins in and already 3 turnovers

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we do that? How about a 1 hour special to commemorate the event...?:lol:

Evidently Lebron stole it from Durant. I never knew he was a thief. I wonder why Durant never reported him. :laugh3:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Lebron won it. Do you have a link that verifies your story?

Not only did he win it but if not for someone making a joke pick for Melo, he would of won the award unanimously.

So what this is saying... Durant had NO first place votes. Yet TDK thinks Durant was robbed, lol.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there's no possibility the woman was simply a gold digging skank...?

It isn't like they found 2 other guys' jizz in her bloomers...:noidea:

Maybe she was, but then what does that really say about Kobe?
He couldn't leave his wife for a night without needing to fuck a 'gold digging skank', who then was smart enough to make him pay out the ass as well as face r*pe charges :lol:

You would think he would be worried about aids after seeing what Magic went through.

And how about Wilt?

Is fucking every whore on earth a Laker thing?:wtf2:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Lebron won it. Do you have a link that verifies your story?

For anyone who thinks James isn't the best player in the league, please provide us with your list of whom you feel top 3 are in order.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe she was, but then what does that really say about Kobe?
He couldn't leave his wife for a night without needing to fuck a 'gold digging skank', who then was smart enough to make him pay out the ass as well as face r*pe charges :lol:

You would think he would be worried about aids after seeing what Magic went through.

And how about Wilt?

Is fucking every whore on earth a Laker thing?:wtf2:

Never condoned anyone cheating on his wife. However, there's something Jesus said...

" he who is without sin among you cast the first stone"...

Bet you have some REAL big skeletons in YOUR closet...:lol:

dwcmwa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone who thinks James isn't the best player in the league, please provide us with your list of whom you feel top 3 are in order.

1. Rose

2. Durant

3. Paul

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never condoned anyone cheating on his wife. However, there's something Jesus said...

" he who is without sin among you cast the first stone"...

Bet you have some REAL big skeletons in YOUR closet...:lol:

So then, which is worse to you, what Kobe did or anything that James as done? Why?

As far as me, I have no idea of what your definitions of skeletons is, but I have been married since 1987 and with her dating/ living with for 6-7 years before that and I have never , ever, cheated.

I've had a couple speeding tickets, if you want to send me to hell :yahoo:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then, which is worse to you, what Kobe did or anything that James as done? Why?

As far as me, I have no idea of what your definitions of skeletons is, but I have been married since 1987 and with her dating/ living with for 6-7 years before that and I have never , ever, cheated.

I've had a couple speeding tickets, if you want to send me to hell :yahoo:

Sending you to Hell isn't my call. But I'm sure you already probably knew I'd say that...:lol:

'Sides, if you want the Biblical definition of sin, it's all the same. So if you covet, steal, or(in your case) lie you've fallen short. Sorry to break it to you...

So you can tell me anything as far as you being squeaky clean:lol:, but it isn't me you have to answer to. Be glad...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sending you to Hell isn't my call. But I'm sure you already probably knew I'd say that...:lol:

'Sides, if you want the Biblical definition of sin, it's all the same. So if you covet, steal, or(in your case) lie you've fallen short. Sorry to break it to you...

So you can tell me anything as far as you being squeaky clean:lol:, but it isn't me you have to answer to. Be glad...

:lol: nice deflection. And also, what sin did James commit?

As far as me, still open invitation, when you grow the balls :-)laugh3:) to EVER back up your big fucking mouth with a wager to prove some supposed lie, let me know.

Until then, send me to hell for telling you to once again fuck off ( if swearing is a sin):yahoo:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: nice deflection. And also, what sin did James commit?

Same as you, he lied. Lol, I'm guessing you think he's as squeaky clean as you...:lol:

As far as me, still open invitation, when you grow the balls :-)laugh3:) to EVER back up your big fucking mouth with a wager to prove some supposed lie, let me know.

You created alternate I.d.'s and continue to deny it. Even though Hammer printed it out in black and white. Therefore, my "big fucking mouth" is more reliable than your upstanding citizenship on this board. And if you can lie about the obvious who's going to believe you'll stop there? You really believe anyone's that stupid...?

Until then, send me to hell for telling you to once again fuck off ( if swearing is a sin):yahoo:

I'll sleep quite well knowing I whipped you again. Thanks for your participation...:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll sleep quite well knowing I whipped you again. Thanks for your participation...:laugh3:

Printed it out?
You mean started a thread?
Anyone can start a thread and say anything they want, correct?

What one actually could print out, it your username visiting my page :laugh3:.
Now THAT lie of yours is beyond ANY belief, because it is right in front of anyone who gives a fuck enough to look eyes:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Printed it out?
You mean started a thread?
Anyone can start a thread and say anything they want, correct?

Huh, so you're saying Hammer lied...?

Lol, quite ballsy on your part...:lol:

What one actually could print out, it your username visiting my page :laugh3:.
Now THAT lie of yours is beyond ANY belief, because it is right in front of anyone who gives a fuck enough to look eyes:laugh3:

Well,'considering it wasn't me who had this handle when we first got here(a fact you well know), I can honestly say it wasn't me. You can try to keep lying about it if you'd like, though...

This is why I didn't leave personal info on my page. You're known to use stuff like that against people(ask jefe, the REAL one)...:laugh3:

You seem to have this paranoia that Lakers fans are ganging up on you Heat clowns. Funny stuff...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well,'considering it wasn't me who had this handle when we first got here(a fact you well know), I can honestly say it wasn't me. You can try to keep lying about it if you'd like, though...

This is why I didn't leave personal info on my page. You're known to use stuff like that against people(ask jefe, the REAL one)...:laugh3:

You seem to have this paranoia that Lakers fans are ganging up on you Heat clowns. Funny stuff...

Because you say so? And that should mean something more to me then what I know?

And as far as the Jefe thing, bringing it up further proves I tell the truth and then try to do the right thing.
I didn't intentionally lie when I told him I hadn't posted his name, because I honestly didn't remember doing it.
However , once he made it clear to me that I had, I apologized to him both publicly and in a private message.
At that point he should have just moved on IMO vs reposting it. Correct?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, I am drnken enough to participate in this shitshow

Cl, he who is with out sin? yet you condemn LBJ for hosting ESPN special to raise $3m for charity? I am curious where you find the fault there?

NEXT
dont be idiots, Kobe did not r*pe nobody, he slept with a really dirty hooker but did not r*pe. The girl had 5 other mens semen in her underwear area's. Clearly a hooker who does not care about condoms, and that makes her disgusting, Kobe too, wrap it up you fucking moron.

and now

@dwcmwa
please post you BS here about Rose better than LBJ or even Deron Williams

#sofkndrnktoBhereinthisthreadmust bedrunk

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you say so? And that should mean something more to me then what I know?

Nope, because HAMMERDOWN said so. And we all saw it...

That'd include your own Heat faithful, BTW...:lol:

And as far as the Jefe thing, bringing it up further proves I tell the truth and then try to do the right thing.
I didn't intentionally lie when I told him I hadn't posted his name, because I honestly didn't remember doing it.
However , once he made it clear to me that I had, I apologized to him both publicly and in a private message.
At that point he should have just moved on IMO vs reposting it. Correct?

You can excuse your gross behavior, but you shouldn't have put it out there in the first place. Who were YOU to do that? And you wonder why I think you're dirty...

You're a scum ball, Turnip. You SHOULD be embarrassed...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, I am drnken enough to participate in this shitshow

Cl, he who is with out sin? yet you condemn LBJ for hosting ESPN special to raise $3m for charity? I am curious where you find the fault there?

NEXT
dont be idiots, Kobe did not r*pe nobody, he slept with a really dirty hooker but did not r*pe. The girl had 5 other mens semen in her underwear area's. Clearly a hooker who does not care about condoms, and that makes her disgusting, Kobe too, wrap it up you fucking moron.

and now

@dwcmwa
please post you BS here about Rose better than LBJ or even Deron Williams

#sofkndrnktoBhereinthisthreadmust bedrunk

Lol, I'll try to explain when you're sober...