• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lawrence Phillips, the lost man

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm glad I won't be judged for beating up a woman, or murdering another human being, but I will say this... Phillips did have a rough childhood, but that does not excuse his actions when he became an adult, especially if his actions included beating up a woman, or murdering another human. On the other hand, you'll be judged for calling me cold hearted when in reality I'm not.

But if Phillips was white......well then that'd have to be self-defense instead of murder.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm glad I won't be judged for beating up a woman, or murdering another human being, but I will say this... Phillips did have a rough childhood, but that does not excuse his actions when he became an adult, especially if his actions included beating up a woman, or murdering another human. On the other hand, you'll be judged for calling me cold hearted when in reality I'm not.
You sound like the parishes thanking God he's not like the taxpayer. And I don't think I judged you unfairly. It doesn't say if you judge. It says how you judge. And you said since he didn't get the Heisman he can rot in jail. That in my opinion is cold hearted.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You sound like the parishes thanking God he's not like the taxpayer. And I don't think I judged you unfairly. It doesn't say if you judge. It says how you judge. And you said since he didn't get the Heisman he can rot in jail. That in my opinion is cold hearted.

Right after Osborne wrongly reinstated the woman beater, I had a few non fans of NU bash Osborne, our football program, and even me personally, almost blaming me because I was an NU fan. How ignorant was that? I blame LP for that, and I truly hope he enjoys his life sentence because he deserves it. Also, LP had an opportunity and talent that doesn't come around very often, and the jerk threw it out the window like it didn't mean a thing. He really was a stain on the whole Nebraska football program, and the University because of his actions.