• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lawrence Phillips, the lost man

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LP was an incredible talent that WOULD HAVE won the Heisman in 1995 if he wasn't a woman beater and a puke. Another Heisman trophy winner WOULD HAVE really looked good for Nebraska, but since he REFUSED to behave, I say fuck him and I hope he enjoys his life sentence after he gets charged for murdering his cellmate.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
and, i propose a motion:

motion to change thread title to "Lawrence Phillips, the lost soul"
I have a better one... "Lawrence Phillips, the lost woman beater."

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long has it been since Cali carried out the death penalty? They moved Charles Manson off of death row. Still, not a good thing.

I was wondering when the last time Cali actually did something like that. No matter what though, i dont think he ever sees the light of day.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On July 16, 2014, federal judge Cormac J. Carney of the United States District Court ruled that California's death penalty system is unconstitutional because it is arbitrary and plagued with delay. The state has not executed a prisoner since 2006.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LP was an incredible talent that WOULD HAVE won the Heisman in 1995 if he wasn't a woman beater and a puke. Another Heisman trophy winner WOULD HAVE really looked good for Nebraska, but since he REFUSED to behave, I say fuck him and I hope he enjoys his life sentence after he gets charged for murdering his cellmate.
Wow, do you know anything about his life growing up?
The guy needs to answer for his actions but you can't just disregard the abuse he went through. Fuck him because he didn't behave and get a Heisman? You are one cold hearted son of a bitch.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, do you know anything about his life growing up?
The guy needs to answer for his actions but you can't just disregard the abuse he went through. Fuck him because he didn't behave and get a Heisman? You are one cold hearted son of a bitch.

You go right ahead and defend a woman beater and now a murderer. There's a lot of people who were abused when they were kids, and a lot of them didn't end up beating women, and then murdering people. LP had the whole world at his finger tips, yet he threw it all away like it didn't mean a damned thing. I hope the murderer rots in prison.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens didn't take Phillips. They got Ray Rice instead.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go right ahead and defend a woman beater and now a murderer. There's a lot of people who were abused when they were kids, and a lot of them didn't end up beating women, and then murdering people. LP had the whole world at his finger tips, yet he threw it all away like it didn't mean a damned thing. I hope the murderer rots in prison.

I could of swore I said he needs to answer for his actions. Yeah I'm really sure I said that so I wouldn't say my words were really a defense of his actions.

It's just that I always remember from my childhood having two things repeated to me over and over and over again.
One was "There but for the grace of God goes I"
And Two was "As you judge, you shall be judged"

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just a sad sad thing.

Maybe the best College Football player I ever witnessed in my life. A very talented, very confused, very mislead, very poorly brought up man this guy is.

The Michael Jackson of Football.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude was a big part of some of the greatest memories I had growing up.

This guy is partly responsible for me thinking we're supposed to win the Natty and the Heisman every single season.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude was a big part of some of the greatest memories I had growing up.

This guy is partly responsible for me thinking we're supposed to win the Natty and the Heisman every single season.
I'm in Omaha right now ---in a hotel lobby doing my picks
just ate ate johhnys steak house --I won the bet Huskers will --ate for freeeeeee
in Bellvue
gonna depart for the debates soon

wanna plorst muuure about this too

Phillips was theee best I have evar seen

but he had a lot of anger --kinda like me when it comes to politics

gotta go

GO TRUMP !!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I could of swore I said he needs to answer for his actions. Yeah I'm really sure I said that so I wouldn't say my words were really a defense of his actions.

It's just that I always remember from my childhood having two things repeated to me over and over and over again.
One was "There but for the grace of God goes I"
And Two was "As you judge, you shall be judged"

Well I'm glad I won't be judged for beating up a woman, or murdering another human being, but I will say this... Phillips did have a rough childhood, but that does not excuse his actions when he became an adult, especially if his actions included beating up a woman, or murdering another human. On the other hand, you'll be judged for calling me cold hearted when in reality I'm not.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Phillips was a stain on the football program, period.