• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

last year for the heat?????

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to strongly disagree here. They proved a long time ago they don't mind losing.

This is false.

I really don't think Lebron will play with howard. Lebron wants to win and he wants to be around players willing to sacrifice money and fame to win. Howard has pretty much proved he is about the opposite.

I think he will opt out and then we are going to see the Lebron decision part 2. I doubt he holds the press conference and counts an absurd amount of titles in a pep rally but he will weigh his options and go to where ever is going to have the best shot at getting him rings. The Lakers are always in that conversation. The Pacers will be there, don't rule out the Nets. They have a billionaire owner who is not afraid to spend money. They have a big and will still have a PG.

The Cavs will be discussed a shit ton but I put them at the bottom of the list for 3 reasons. Gilbert, Gilbert's inability to assess and accumulate talent, and the uncertainty of the core they have now.

I don't see things working out for Cleveland.

The only talent they will ever have will be drafted. NO free agent ever signs there. NOBODY wants to live in Cleveland. I can't see a single player on the current roster there long term, including Irving. Guys simply do not sign up to play the majority of their career in that dump of a city.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha outlaw, pretty sure Lebron is straight...

Lebron? You straight? Or would you like have some dinner and roofies with me some night...?