• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Las Vegas Raiders Stadium Construction cam

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s the point? The scale is so large you can’t notice any progress.

Traffic seems to be moving nicely though.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me, or does the area look too small for a football stadium?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there's too much money involved with the various cities & stadiums making large bids to host the SB for the league to ever give it a permanent home. But with Vegas being a betting mecca of the world, if any city would ever become the permanent host, it would be there. And for those asking about it being an outdoor or indoor stadium, the answer is yes.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there's too much money involved with the various cities & stadiums making large bids to host the SB for the league to ever give it a permanent home. But with Vegas being a betting mecca of the world, if any city would ever become the permanent host, it would be there. And for those asking about it being an outdoor or indoor stadium, the answer is yes.

Next years draft is said to be hosted there.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, a permanent site is not likely.

At some point the new stadium SBs will be over...a couple of those cities (DAL & ATL namely) have a shot at another, but the league will settle into a rotation and...So FL, So Cal, LV, are locks to be in that rotation. New Orleans will probably be in that rotation as well.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo bro... I’m super frugal and the Eagles are coming to Vegas in 2021 (2 years). Any chance I could crash on your couch for the weekend?
LOL, sure....unless your boys beat my Bears, then you'll have to sleep in the backyard. :heh:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me, or does the area look too small for a football stadium?
From what I've read and seen, you're fairly on the mark. There's supposedly not a lot of room for the traditional tailgate parties, and I believe there will be a number of park-n-rides & shuttles needed to bring X number of fans to the stadium.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will become of the Black Hole in this new stadium? In true Vegas fashion, it might be best known in the future as the Glitz & Glamour Hole.

Insert jokes here____________.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You doing the inspections?
These guys are...

41IjsvWTteL.jpg

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Las Vegas Corporate Raiders will leave the Oakland Raiders history of lore where it belongs…in the bay area close to al davis' grave site.
Maybe they can dig up his casket and ship it to Las Vegas.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will become of the Black Hole in this new stadium? In true Vegas fashion, it might be best known in the future as the Glitz & Glamour Hole.

Insert jokes here____________.
My guess is, that era is over. If the Golden Knights are any indication, traditional fans won’t be considered important to the game experience.

Vegetarian Orca

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you are being sarcastic but those two events I think would absolutely thrive in Las Vegas. Bit of a hike for those on the East coast to come and watch the SB, but certainly is more attractive than Indianapolis or Minneapolis because the SB isn't the only event. You'd have Vegas to supplement the SB event.

For the draft, genius idea. You can go enjoy Vegas for a night or two and also attend the draft, like a show event.
I went to Vegas with my my wife during draft weekend about 12 years ago. I was recently married, my wife was a smoking hot personal trainer in her mid-20s, and she wanted to go to the hotel pool so that she could flaunt her new bikini.
Guess what I did? I went to the MGM Grand to watch the draft with a few hundred of my best friends (aka, football geeks, like ALL OF YOU). Now, however, Sin City does not have to dread the occasional Raiders fan stabbing random innocent bystanders. Raider Fan is now homegrown.