• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Looks Like He's Headed For Divorce

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never seen Sman on the Raiders Board.

He made threads every day back when I used to post. I wouldn't confuse him with someone else, I remember how much everyone hated him on there. I stopped posting around 2 years before the boards shut down though, so he might have stopped during that time.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made threads every day back when I used to post. I wouldn't confuse him with someone else, I remember how much everyone hated him on there. I stopped posting around 2 years before the boards shut down though, so he might have stopped during that time.

Naw dude, Sman was never a Raiders fan. I know exactly who you are talking about, but I can't think of his name.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always got a kick out of Sman's rants about Lebron being on steroids. Those were classic. He'd always link an article from some obscure website that no one ever heard of as "proof" to back his claims. :pound:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always got a kick out of Sman's rants about Lebron being on steroids. Those were classic. He'd always link an article from some obscure website that no one ever heard of as "proof" to back his claims. :pound:

For whatever reason you didn't seem appreciative of Sman when he was here. I admit I wasn't as such with @RoboticDreams. It just seemed like all he did was make personal attacks toward me whenever we conversed. I do find his involvment in this thread quite entertaining though.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably best. Was a holier-than-thou asshole even on CBS for years.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, that Florida clinic, that was somehow connected with Wade and ARod also. He had to post that at least 100 times. I really miss sman.