• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Looks Like He's Headed For Divorce

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, just to clarify my vague post, I know for a fact that Sman trolled the Raiders board. Sman doesn't even remember that he's a Raiders fan? This guy isn't the original, so one BSman wasn't enough? We got a guy pretending to be him now? Lol sad world.

I never seen Sman on the Raiders Board.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball threads always turn into name calling, troll threads. I hope when the season starts, some of you guys actually have semi educated commentary on games and the league in general. :L

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball threads always turn into name calling, troll threads. I hope when the season starts, some of you guys actually have semi educated commentary on games and the league in general. :L

Yeah, c'mon guys, can't we talk about Lamar's divorce? I really want to debate on that. Lol.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire Kardashian clan are brainless skank trash.

Smartest thing anyone could do is treat them like the Ebola virus. Ignore and stay the fuck away from them.

:10: Sorry I couldn't give this a higher score.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Not saying we should debate that. Just what's up with all the brow beating and name calling?

During the season things were pretty civilized with serious discussion. The trolls took the offseason as a perfect time to take over. I'm sure once the season rolls around again people will ignore them and get back to basketball.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sman doesn't believe in that - only being a prick

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'll never get anything intelligent or worthy out of TLF. He likes to talk about dicks and child molesting in all his posts.

He was banned on CBS for being a racist ********* and threatening to mirder people with his BB gun. Dude lives at home with his Mammy and changes her diapers after they eat Curly fries every day.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never got banned on CBS - lol, but I did get blackbelt's fake id's banned several times - lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Not saying we should debate that. Just what's up with all the brow beating and name calling?

Well, Sman likes to come in and do that, so when he does, I respond with a nice "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE" to him, just to be a nice guy. Actually there are only three people I do that to in here, Sman, blackbeltdisciple and hurrishit a little bit. They are such dicks, it's hard to say nothing to them all of the time. I will probably block them again and make my life easier:lol:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Sman likes to come in and do that, so when he does, I respond with a nice "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE" to him, just to be a nice guy. Actually there are only three people I do that to in here, Sman, blackbeltdisciple and hurrishit a little bit. They are such dicks, it's hard to say nothing to them all of the time. I will probably block them again and make my life easier:lol:

Yes, you should block me T.L.F since I make your life so miserable. You obviously can't handle my remarks and go into a complete childish tirade everytime I humiliate you. Your best bet is to block me, faggot.

Peace!!1

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure thing mamas boy. Like anyone gives a fuck who you block.

And you've banned me cause I'm still here. What is a fake ID anyway. You're such a pathetic loser, with your sissified tirades and false machismo. You deserve to get ass kicked for being such a douche.

Are you a dick cause you have to clean up dirty Depends and drool?:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep see there - one of the morons just posted three times, but I am not tempted to respond to his ultra shit because I have him on ignore. Out of sight - out of mind and audios putabeltdisciple

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep see there - one of the morons just posted three times, but I am not tempted to respond to his ultra shit because I have him on ignore. Out of sight - out of mind and audios putabeltdisciple

Shut up, dick snot, you still read our posts. You've been getting owned on here for a year now. You are everyones lil whiny bitch

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read the article and just glanced at it, but Khloe is still waiting to see what happens and is trying to keep her options open, but says she is glad she didn't have any children with him and sound as if she was waiting on that to see if he was going to be mentally stable enough

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read the article and just glanced at it, but Khloe is still waiting to see what happens and is trying to keep her options open, but says she is glad she didn't have any children with him and sound as if she was waiting on that to see if he was going to be mentally stable enough

That scenario sounds weirdly similar to yours. Your old ass Mammy is waiting to see if you are mentally stable enough to move out. We all know how TLF the free pater pedo gets when he doesn't get his curly fries

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the same racist guy that got banned for a week for comparing Lebron James to Chimp. I'm guessing another suspension is headed your way.

Perhaps you need to grow up T.L.F....You're irrational, biggoted, disgusting ways, is no place for a public forum. There are laws on the book to deal with people like you.

Hopefully when you return from your next impending suspension you will have mended your ways. I'm sorry that I always out-wit you, out-smart you, but it no excuse to go "insane" with Slanderous, racist/terrorist remarks.

Bye, bye, True Laker Fan. See you when you get back.

Peace!!!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: