• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Looks Like He's Headed For Divorce

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You referring to TLF or BSman? Either one fits the bill of what you posted.

I was talking about Sman but if he doesn't remember then it's probably not the same dude or else he would have trolled me hard about the Raiders right now.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What gets me is that he makes three posts responding to your initial post.

TLF, just because I Am an admitted ********* yourself that's no reason to try and drag others down to that level with you.

Sman started and besides that he tried to send me child **** when we were CBS - That's the reason he got banned - dumbass, so shut the fuck up unless you have something smart to say

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Child Molestor? Shoot yourself in the head? You're the same racist guy that got banned for a week for comparing Lebron James to Chimp. I'm guessing another suspension is headed your way.

Perhaps you need to grow up T.L.F....You're irrational, biggoted, disgusting ways, is no place for a public forum. There are laws on the book to deal with people like you.

Hopefully when you return from your next impending suspension you will have mended your ways. I'm sorry that I always out-wit you, out-smart you, but it no excuse to go "insane" with Slanderous, racist/terrorist remarks.

Bye, bye, True Laker Fan. See you when you get back.

Peace!!!

If you don't like it, then don't try sending any more child **** - asshole

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys haven't seen shit, you guys should have seen what he did on the Raiders board (CBS) a few years back, a lot of people wanted to hurt him. He'd make a thread about stupid shit every, single, day. Sometimes more than 1.

Well I know he got banned atleast twice that I know of, he sent some pretty pathetic pictures of children to my private messaging and I filed a complaint and he drew the ban. The guy is just flat out mentally disturbed

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey faggots Sman and Hurricane - I'm still here dumbshits - HA HA HA HA:yahoo::laugh3::lol:

Not going anywhere - you dumbass pricks

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's referring to True Racist Fan....Btw Doors, what's up with the dude in the hot leather pants. Most people around put up photos of hot chicks. Not dudes in leather pants. It's ok that you're gay Doors, but do you have to advertise it? Can't you keep it to yourself? Most of us come on here to have serious discussions about hoops (like myself), not advertise they're deviant sexuality.

Peace!!!

This is a message board where any member may express his or her opinion, and Jim Doors doesn't have to keep shit to himself, just as you have the right to troll the board with your shit about Lebron DUMB ASS. So dumb ass, if you don't like his opinion, then don't read his posts. No one has a fuckin gun to your head. If his posts are really that dumb, then you are dumber for reading them. Personally I have always found he makes some reasonable points even though I still don't agree with him on everything.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You referring to TLF or BSman? Either one fits the bill of what you posted.

That would have to BS Sman the child molestor - I have never been a Raiders fan, but for Outlaw I will be be nice and not say anything mean about the Raiders. Don't expect that to become a habit though:laugh3:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar has been through alot i think one of the things that messed him up was when His son Jayden, not quite 7 months old, died of sudden infant death syndrome in his crib in 2006. & then the downward spiral slowly began from there. Alot of death has been involved in his life & that kind of depression is not easy to deal with.

I dont like to see an Ex Laker champion go through this :bawling:

Everyone is different & has breaking point's sooner then others & that Bitch Kardashian family will only make it worse, they don't give a fuck about him. This is great get rid of her & hopefully get your life back together, life is to precious not too. There are plenty of great women out there & family & friends that love him...(Fuck The Kardashians)

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's referring to True Racist Fan....Btw Doors, what's up with the dude in the hot leather pants. Most people around put up photos of hot chicks. Not dudes in leather pants. It's ok that you're gay Doors, but do you have to advertise it? Can't you keep it to yourself? Most of us come on here to have serious discussions about hoops (like myself), not advertise they're deviant sexuality.

Peace!!!

Queer.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't like some one's avatar, then get over it already - you don't own the board assholes and you can't tell others what to say or what not to say. It's a free country in here for the time being

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about Sman but if he doesn't remember then it's probably not the same dude or else he would have trolled me hard about the Raiders right now.

Sorry, just to clarify my vague post, I know for a fact that Sman trolled the Raiders board. Sman doesn't even remember that he's a Raiders fan? This guy isn't the original, so one BSman wasn't enough? We got a guy pretending to be him now? Lol sad world.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, just to clarify my vague post, I know for a fact that Sman trolled the Raiders board. Sman doesn't even remember that he's a Raiders fan? This guy isn't the original, so one BSman wasn't enough? We got a guy pretending to be him now? Lol sad world.

And then the dumbshit gets upset over Jim's avatar. Interesting that the first thing he comments about is the tight pants on the guy and the first thing that comes to his brain is sexual. :L

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peace!!!

:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peace!!!

For Doors, it's probably the picture of a concert or event that he attended and reminds him of some favorite memories with his wife or daughter or significant other. You on the other hand have to straight to the guy - looking at him, commenting on him and talking about sex with him

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, never was a raider fan. And I am the original, one and only Sman. The only boards I've trolled are hoop boards and tennis.....Could care less about the Raiders.

Peace.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I know he got banned atleast twice that I know of, he sent some pretty pathetic pictures of children to my private messaging and I filed a complaint and he drew the ban. The guy is just flat out mentally disturbed

I think T.L.F is so mad he's going to turn into a pile of dust. LOL>..Man do I own this little faggot...

Funny thing is everyone knows over at Cbs you couldn't send pictures. So nice story....Can you say, BUSTED!!! LOL

Now come on T.L.F. go into one of your childish rants. Your tantrums are comical...LOL

Peace!!!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think T.L.F is so mad he's going to turn into a pile of dust. LOL>..Man do I own this little faggot...

Funny thing is everyone knows over at Cbs you couldn't send pictures. So nice story....Can you say, BUSTED!!! LOL

Now come on T.L.F. go into one of your childish rants. Your tantrums are comical...LOL

Peace!!!!

I point out that you were bitching because Jim's ass in his picture was too hot for you to ignore:laugh3: