• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Looks Like He's Headed For Divorce

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His wife - the has dropped Odom from her name this week which usually is the first step in separating yourself from a spouse. Looks like Lamar and fatty won't be together long

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His wife - the has dropped Odom from her name this week which usually is the first step in separating yourself from a spouse. Looks like Lamar and fatty won't be together long

Thanks for telling us T.L.F...Like anyone gives a fuck you moron?

Peace!!!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought he became Lamar Kardashian not the other way around. That dude is a mental case. Watch out for something crazy to happen with him in the future.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought he became Lamar Kardashian not the other way around. That dude is a mental case. Watch out for something crazy to happen with him in the future.

Woah! Watch out now, don't go too far out on that limb now. :lol:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is actually good news for Odom. Being associated with that sorry excuse of a family is a tragedy in itself.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire Kardashian clan are brainless skank trash.

Smartest thing anyone could do is treat them like the Ebola virus. Ignore and stay the fuck away from them.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire Kardashian clan are brainless skank trash.

Smartest thing anyone could do is treat them like the Ebola virus. Ignore and stay the fuck away from them.
Lamar fit right in.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is actually good news for Odom. Being associated with that sorry excuse of a family is a tragedy in itself.

Good news and then some - Now mabe he can get his life straightened out:agree:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for telling us T.L.F...Like anyone gives a fuck you moron?

Peace!!!

While we're at it, do the world a favor and go shoot yourself in the head or something

The world will be better off without your ugly face you fuckin pig

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're not interest in what I write then don't read it - fuckin child molestor

Child Molestor? Shoot yourself in the head? You're the same racist guy that got banned for a week for comparing Lebron James to Chimp. I'm guessing another suspension is headed your way.

Perhaps you need to grow up T.L.F....You're irrational, biggoted, disgusting ways, is no place for a public forum. There are laws on the book to deal with people like you.

Hopefully when you return from your next impending suspension you will have mended your ways. I'm sorry that I always out-wit you, out-smart you, but it no excuse to go "insane" with Slanderous, racist/terrorist remarks.

Bye, bye, True Laker Fan. See you when you get back.

Peace!!!

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Child Molestor? Shoot yourself in the head? You're the same racist guy that got banned for a week for comparing Lebron James to Chimp. I'm guessing another suspension is headed your way.

Perhaps you need to grow up T.L.F....You're irrational, biggoted, disgusting ways, is no place for a public forum. There are laws on the book to deal with people like you.

Hopefully when you return from your next impending suspension you will have mended your ways. I'm sorry that I always out-wit you, out-smart you, but it no excuse to go "insane" with Slanderous, racist/terrorist remarks.

Peace!!!
Sman you sir have to be the biggest douchebag on the planet and its a big planet.:laugh3:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys haven't seen shit, you guys should have seen what he did on the Raiders board (CBS) a few years back, a lot of people wanted to hurt him. He'd make a thread about stupid shit every, single, day. Sometimes more than 1.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peace!!!

What gets me is that he makes three posts responding to your initial post.

TLF, just because you're an admitted ********* yourself that's no reason to try and drag others down to that level with you.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys haven't seen shit, you guys should have seen what he did on the Raiders board (CBS) a few years back, a lot of people wanted to hurt him. He'd make a thread about stupid shit every, single, day. Sometimes more than 1.
You referring to TLF or BSman? Either one fits the bill of what you posted.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You referring to TLF or BSman? Either one fits the bill of what you posted.

He's referring to True Racist Fan....Btw Doors, what's up with the dude in the hot leather pants. Most people around put up photos of hot chicks. Not dudes in leather pants. It's ok that you're gay Doors, but do you have to advertise it? Can't you keep it to yourself? Most of us come on here to have serious discussions about hoops (like myself), not advertise they're deviant sexuality.

Peace!!!